Mafia Game Review System?

Syko
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 12:53:52 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Floating a proposal:
Each mod sends a brief of their game to the mod directly behind them in the hopper for a balance review. If the mod doesn't respond, they get moved to the hold list.

There was a game several years ago hosted by Lannan that had a godlike mafia with an unlimited cult, and I'm sure there's been some hilarious tales about other designs that happened while I was away.

I remember one of the games I played here in 2013 I was the cult recruiter and didn't have any X-shot modifiers or flavours. I won hands down, but it seems that modding practice has greatly improved since then, and there doesn't appear to be a general pressing desire for mod improvement. It's probably just something that would help but otherwise wouldn't really have a major impact on how mafia is played on DDO.

Thoughts? Objections?

Doesn't really make a difference to me though as I'm deactivating any day now. Was good to see ageless faces like Bsh1, Budda and FT as much as it was to see a new generation.
For Mother Russia.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:26:41 PM
At 6/22/2016 12:53:52 PM, Syko wrote:
Floating a proposal:
Each mod sends a brief of their game to the mod directly behind them in the hopper for a balance review. If the mod doesn't respond, they get moved to the hold list.

There was a game several years ago hosted by Lannan that had a godlike mafia with an unlimited cult, and I'm sure there's been some hilarious tales about other designs that happened while I was away.

I remember one of the games I played here in 2013 I was the cult recruiter and didn't have any X-shot modifiers or flavours. I won hands down, but it seems that modding practice has greatly improved since then, and there doesn't appear to be a general pressing desire for mod improvement. It's probably just something that would help but otherwise wouldn't really have a major impact on how mafia is played on DDO.

Thoughts? Objections?

Doesn't really make a difference to me though as I'm deactivating any day now. Was good to see ageless faces like Bsh1, Budda and FT as much as it was to see a new generation.

Who are you?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:47:45 PM
At 6/22/2016 2:26:41 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
At 6/22/2016 12:53:52 PM, Syko wrote:
Floating a proposal:

Thoughts? Objections?

Who are you?

That's one royalpaladin's avatars so maybe it's her. Or maybe not. Who know?
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 4:05:28 PM
At 6/22/2016 2:47:45 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

That's one royalpaladin's avatars so maybe it's her. Or maybe not. Who know?

Hrmmm, ur right, that is an RP avi from way back. Interesting :/
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 2:18:20 AM
Just for the record RP, I've gotten way better at mafia and balancing the games.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~