Total Posts:24|Showing Posts:1-24
Jump to topic:

Drug Dealer Mafia Signups

breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 7:58:06 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Well, I'm back on the site.

Lets have some fun.

January 18, 2257
James Yarol walked out into the dark streets of Chicago. Making sure no one was looking, he slipped into one of the many alleys. His client was waiting for him, a tall thin masked man. "Do you have the shipment?" James laughed nervously. "Of course I do. You normally don't call the most experienced drug dealer in all of the Westlands if you don't expect results."

James opened his pack. Inside lay ten precious bottles of Painulax, the deadliest drug on the planet. "You wanted to pay me $80000000 for that. Hand it over."

The tall thin man just laughed. "Do you know who I am?" he asked. James backed up nervously. "Um, you're some rich guy who wants a quick and painless death?"

The man whipped off his mask. "Not exactly."

James staggered back a few steps. "Steven Yax!"

"You'll never leave this alley alive. Gaston?"

A shadow fell upon James from behind. James turned around, and saw only a dark shadow holding a heavy club before his skull was smashed in.

Graveyard:
breakingamber: You are the DRUG DEALER. Your name is James Yarol. You are the most successful drug dealer in the Westlands, and you go wherever the money is. However, you were recently killed, and some divine entity gave you special powers. You may do whatever you wish to the game.

Signups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Also advertising for a co-mod.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:01:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I can be your co mod if you want.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:04:15 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:01:14 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I can be your co mod if you want.

I have multiple candidates for a comod. Wait.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:07:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
I will not sign up unless you have a co-mod and one who is able to effectively ballance your game properly.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:07:52 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:04:15 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:01:14 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
I can be your co mod if you want.

I have multiple candidates for a comod. Wait.
Okay. If I'm not chosen then I'll be /in.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:10:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:07:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I will not sign up unless you have a co-mod and one who is able to effectively ballance your game properly.

I have all the roles and stuff ready. I just need someone to do VC's and stuff.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:14:08 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:10:14 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:07:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I will not sign up unless you have a co-mod and one who is able to effectively ballance your game properly.

I have all the roles and stuff ready. I just need someone to do VC's and stuff.

Doing that is simplistic, the real question is whether or not the game is actual ballanced.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:15:46 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:14:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:10:14 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:07:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I will not sign up unless you have a co-mod and one who is able to effectively ballance your game properly.

I have all the roles and stuff ready. I just need someone to do VC's and stuff.

Doing that is simplistic, the real question is whether or not the game is actual ballanced.

Its a bit town sided. I plan to make some changes to counter that.
Unless you want to volunteer to be co-mod.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:22:51 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:15:46 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:14:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:10:14 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:07:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I will not sign up unless you have a co-mod and one who is able to effectively ballance your game properly.

I have all the roles and stuff ready. I just need someone to do VC's and stuff.

Doing that is simplistic, the real question is whether or not the game is actual ballanced.

Its a bit town sided. I plan to make some changes to counter that.
Unless you want to volunteer to be co-mod.

You already stated that you have a list of co-mods waiting, so they should get that chance. Since it's town sided, you really need to do some ballencing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:26:14 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:22:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:15:46 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:14:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:10:14 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:07:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I will not sign up unless you have a co-mod and one who is able to effectively ballance your game properly.

I have all the roles and stuff ready. I just need someone to do VC's and stuff.

Doing that is simplistic, the real question is whether or not the game is actual ballanced.

Its a bit town sided. I plan to make some changes to counter that.
Unless you want to volunteer to be co-mod.

You already stated that you have a list of co-mods waiting, so they should get that chance. Since it's town sided, you really need to do some ballencing.

You misunderstand. Bsh is one of them, and bailey is another. I don't really want to use bailey (no offense!) and bsh hasn't responded yet.
Would you review the game for me?
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 8:40:06 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 8:26:14 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:22:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:15:46 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:14:08 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:10:14 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 6/22/2016 8:07:51 PM, lannan13 wrote:
I will not sign up unless you have a co-mod and one who is able to effectively ballance your game properly.

I have all the roles and stuff ready. I just need someone to do VC's and stuff.

Doing that is simplistic, the real question is whether or not the game is actual ballanced.

Its a bit town sided. I plan to make some changes to counter that.
Unless you want to volunteer to be co-mod.

You already stated that you have a list of co-mods waiting, so they should get that chance. Since it's town sided, you really need to do some ballencing.

You misunderstand. Bsh is one of them, and bailey is another. I don't really want to use bailey (no offense!) and bsh hasn't responded yet.
Would you review the game for me?

Sure I don't see why not.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Bob13
Posts: 708
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 1:01:07 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/22/2016 7:58:06 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Well, I'm back on the site.

Lets have some fun.

January 18, 2257
James Yarol walked out into the dark streets of Chicago. Making sure no one was looking, he slipped into one of the many alleys. His client was waiting for him, a tall thin masked man. "Do you have the shipment?" James laughed nervously. "Of course I do. You normally don't call the most experienced drug dealer in all of the Westlands if you don't expect results."

James opened his pack. Inside lay ten precious bottles of Painulax, the deadliest drug on the planet. "You wanted to pay me $80000000 for that. Hand it over."

The tall thin man just laughed. "Do you know who I am?" he asked. James backed up nervously. "Um, you're some rich guy who wants a quick and painless death?"

The man whipped off his mask. "Not exactly."

James staggered back a few steps. "Steven Yax!"

"You'll never leave this alley alive. Gaston?"

A shadow fell upon James from behind. James turned around, and saw only a dark shadow holding a heavy club before his skull was smashed in.

Graveyard:
breakingamber: You are the DRUG DEALER. Your name is James Yarol. You are the most successful drug dealer in the Westlands, and you go wherever the money is. However, you were recently killed, and some divine entity gave you special powers. You may do whatever you wish to the game.

Signups:
1. Bob
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

Also advertising for a co-mod.
I don't have a signature. :-)
fire_wings
Posts: 5,555
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/23/2016 4:47:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
/in
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 3:12:22 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
/in
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 4:21:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/23/2016 1:01:07 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 6/22/2016 7:58:06 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Well, I'm back on the site.

Lets have some fun.

January 18, 2257
James Yarol walked out into the dark streets of Chicago. Making sure no one was looking, he slipped into one of the many alleys. His client was waiting for him, a tall thin masked man. "Do you have the shipment?" James laughed nervously. "Of course I do. You normally don't call the most experienced drug dealer in all of the Westlands if you don't expect results."

James opened his pack. Inside lay ten precious bottles of Painulax, the deadliest drug on the planet. "You wanted to pay me $80000000 for that. Hand it over."

The tall thin man just laughed. "Do you know who I am?" he asked. James backed up nervously. "Um, you're some rich guy who wants a quick and painless death?"

The man whipped off his mask. "Not exactly."

James staggered back a few steps. "Steven Yax!"

"You'll never leave this alley alive. Gaston?"

A shadow fell upon James from behind. James turned around, and saw only a dark shadow holding a heavy club before his skull was smashed in.

Graveyard:
breakingamber: You are the DRUG DEALER. Your name is James Yarol. You are the most successful drug dealer in the Westlands, and you go wherever the money is. However, you were recently killed, and some divine entity gave you special powers. You may do whatever you wish to the game.

Signups:
1. Bob
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.VelCrow
9.
10.

Also advertising for a co-mod.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/24/2016 8:18:18 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Graveyard:
breakingamber: You are the DRUG DEALER. Your name is James Yarol. You are the most successful drug dealer in the Westlands, and you go wherever the money is. However, you were recently killed, and some divine entity gave you special powers. You may do whatever you wish to the game.

Signups:
1. Bob
2. firewings
3. mb8
4. Grandzam
5.
6.
7.
8. VelCrow
9.
10.

lannan will be my co-mod.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:58:19 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
/in

I don't have much experience with Mafia, other then making a very heavy mod focused on roleplaying, but I'll try.
lannan13
Posts: 23,022
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/29/2016 2:49:11 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 6/24/2016 8:18:18 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Graveyard:
breakingamber: You are the DRUG DEALER. Your name is James Yarol. You are the most successful drug dealer in the Westlands, and you go wherever the money is. However, you were recently killed, and some divine entity gave you special powers. You may do whatever you wish to the game.

Signups:
1. Bob
2. firewings
3. mb8
4. Grandzam
5.
6.
7.
8. VelCrow
9.
10.

lannan will be my co-mod.

Nope.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/5/2016 7:28:57 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
What's going on with this game? The mod hasn't been online in 5 days which isn't a good sign. Only 5 people seem to want to play. Personally, I'm not signing up because I've never heard of this person/mod and I don't trust that the game will be balanced effectively. But I'm bumping this thread to see what's happening. There are no (non-beginner) Mafia games going on right now. Both this one and Courtroom Mafia sign-ups are taking place with the other game (I think) about to get started soon if more players sign up. Is this one still gonna happen? Is it being put on hold? I'm curious.
President of DDO