SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:30:55 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
The town has won!

Town

Budda (Opsianos) - Kaboom! You are Gildarts. Your terrifyingly strong magic is so well known in Magnolia that the town has made it Gildarts-proof (though it still fails), due to your explosive magic. It seems like everything you touch explodes. This makes you the Bomb. If killed at night, you will kill your attacker(s). You win with the Town.

Matt - You are Alzack and Bisca. Because you are a married couple, you are inseparable from each other. As Alzack, your magic bullets ensure that you never miss your mark. As Bisca, you have similar skills as a top-class sniper. Therefore, you are the 2x Tracker. Twice per game, you may select another player. You will learn who they visited, but not what action(s) they took.

Kescarte - You are Happy. Save for your ability to fly Natsu around, you mainly only provide comedy relief. This makes you nothing more than a simple Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the town.

Syko (Dragon_of_Christ) - You are Makarov, a loving old man who often restrains himself from violence. As the leader of Fairy Tail, you rarely join directly in the fight that the guild is facing. However, your fiercely protective nature means that you'll gladly obliterate anyone who tries to destroy your guild children. This makes you the Pacifist. You cannot hammer.

Fire - You are Lucy Heartfilia. Using your keys, you are able to open doors to the spirit world, summoning your celestial spirits to fight for you and your friends. Because of your ability to call upon your celestial spirits to help in the fight whenever you're needed, you are the Universal Backup. You will automatically take on the role of the first player to die. Your affiliation remains unchanged. You win with the Town.

Rouke - You are Reedus Jonah. Because your primary occupation in Fairy Tail is simply to draw, you are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Rosalie (Lannan) (Valkrin) - You are Natsu Dragneel. Because of your dragon-like features, as well as your magic, you have survived all kinds of blows that would have killed the average person. Thanks to your tough skin, however, you're usually only left with a scratch. This make you the Bulletproof. You are immune to being killed at night. You win with the Town.

Mafia

Miss - You are Gajeel. You've been many places, learned from the metal dragon, and fought for two guilds. However, you used to be a member of Phantom Lord, an enemy of your current guild, Fairy Tail. Your powerful Iron Dragon magic makes you the JOAT. You have the following abilities: 1x Strongman and 1x Roleblocker. As Strongman, you may target another player to die, bypassing any protective abilities (Doctor, Jailkeeper, Bulletproof, etc). You win with the Mafia.

Kiri (famousdebater) - You are Mystogan. Whenever you show up to the guild, which is rare in itself, all but the strongest mages fall asleep under your strong magic. Despite being one of the most powerful mages in your guild, you prefer to remain in secrecy, and thus almost no one in the guild knows what you even look like. In addition, your true identity is Jellal, who severely hurt Erza--a fellow Fairy Tail mage--in the past. Your secrecy makes you the odd-night Ninja. On odd nights, no action you take will appear on any investigative or informative role report. You win with the Mafia.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:31:29 AM
Night actions

NP1
MB8 - strongman NK Syko
Matt - track Kiri

NP2
Kiri - NK Budda
Matt - track Kescarte

NP3
Miss - RB and NK Rosalie

NP4
Miss - NK Rouke
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 8:34:04 AM
I wasn't here for 99% of this game, so my analysis of the play goes as follows:
Town, you did great, except the times where you did badly.
Mafia, you didn't do as well, except the times where you did better.
All of you would benefit from being better, and not being worse.
I really liked that one play where you lynched scum.
I liked that scum play where they did the thing.
You're all wonderful; have some cupcakes on the house.

I'll post sign-ups for the next series tomorrow.
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 5:27:31 PM
GG Town! Now is the end of my first Beginner series. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next game.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 7:59:23 PM
While I'm sure this was a well played game, it sucks that some members have their first experience playing mafia with Solon as the mod.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:07:30 AM
At 6/27/2016 7:59:23 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
While I'm sure this was a well played game, it sucks that some members have their first experience playing mafia with Solon as the mod.

I modded 99% of it :3
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch