Jump to topic:

Uh Oh! North Korea!

Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 8:00:10 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
This forum is just meant for fun and I would NEVER wish for anyone to live in North Korea because that country is literally a torture course of hell!

This is kind of just a role playing game I came up with called Uh Oh! North Korea!

You sleep on your bed safe and sound but somehow, when you wake up, you're suddenly in the most dangerous country on EARTH, North Korea! You almost scream but quickly stop as North Korea isn't like the US! You almost pee your pants because you're just scared for your life and you don't know what to do!

You sleep and sleep trying to adapt, trying to survive but a few days later, you realize that you'll have to find some way to escape this devilish country, even if you have to kiss up to the North Korean president himself to do it!

What do you do to escape and do you escape with success or die in the making?

Have fun! I look forward to seeing everyone's responses! There is no right or wrong answer by the way and I don't really know what I'd do in this situation!
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/2/2016 11:38:47 PM
At 7/2/2016 8:00:10 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:
This forum is just meant for fun and I would NEVER wish for anyone to live in North Korea because that country is literally a torture course of hell!

How so? They have banned guns, have no Mexicans and a lteral God man leading them. North Korea is only true Korea.

This is kind of just a role playing game I came up with called Uh Oh! North Korea!

You sleep on your bed safe and sound but somehow, when you wake up, you're suddenly in the most dangerous country on EARTH, North Korea! You almost scream but quickly stop as North Korea isn't like the US! You almost pee your pants because you're just scared for your life and you don't know what to do!

I would praise and worship Kim Jung Un, so my life would not changebmuch other than living in a country with no mexicans or blacks.

You sleep and sleep trying to adapt, trying to survive but a few days later, you realize that you'll have to find some way to escape this devilish country, even if you have to kiss up to the North Korean president himself to do it!

I would have sex with him, and I would stay there. It is the only true Korea.

Have fun! I look forward to seeing everyone's responses! There is no right or wrong answer by the way and I don't really know what I'd do in this situation!
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:23:17 AM
Why isn't this a sitcom?

The catchphrase "Uh Oh! North Korea!" is just too fantastic.

Li Chen buys Supreme Leader a new horse. The horse trips and Supreme Leader falls off. Supreme Leader kills Li Chen and all of his family.

The main character looks toward the camera and puts up his arms as if to say, "I don't knoooowww."

*Brassy, comedic music plays*

Audience yells, "Uh Oooohhh! Nooooorth Korea!"
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:44:47 AM
At 7/3/2016 2:23:17 AM, Cobalt wrote:
Why isn't this a sitcom?

The catchphrase "Uh Oh! North Korea!" is just too fantastic.

Li Chen buys Supreme Leader a new horse. The horse trips and Supreme Leader falls off. Supreme Leader kills Li Chen and all of his family.

The main character looks toward the camera and puts up his arms as if to say, "I don't knoooowww."

*Brassy, comedic music plays*

Audience yells, "Uh Oooohhh! Nooooorth Korea!"

LOL! This made me laugh! XD

I can already hear the audience saying "Uh Oh! North Korea!" You're right! This could be a good idea for a satirical sitcom! :)
Foodiesoul
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 2:51:24 AM
At 7/2/2016 11:38:47 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 7/2/2016 8:00:10 PM, Foodiesoul wrote:

How so? They have banned guns, have no Mexicans and a lteral God man leading them. North Korea is only true Korea.

I would praise and worship Kim Jung Un, so my life would not changebmuch other than living in a country with no mexicans or blacks.

I would have sex with him, and I would stay there. It is the only true Korea.

This is hilarious! XD

I'm not judging you! It's your choice! :)