Jump to topic:

Surprise Mafia Endgame

SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:04:56 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
Suddenly, Cobalt's old friend Solon stumbled into the control room. A silence fell, as Shab and Cobalt stared at him.
Shab: "Is that the famous Solon?"
Cobalt: "That's him"
Shab: "He's scum, Cobalt. He betrayed us. All of us. Even you."
Cobalt couldn't believe it. He stared at his past comrade in disbelief.
Cobalt: "Is it true?"
Solon took a step forward: "Cobalt, it's me, Solon"
Cobalt, noticing the advance, raised his gun: "STAND STILL! Have you betrayed us? Have YOU? Betrayed ME?"
Solon: "SHAB DOESN'T UNDERSTAND"
Cobalt: "Neither do I, Sol-"
Solon: "I SET ALL THIS UP!"
Suddenly, Cobalt's expression changed from shock to determination: "Yes"
Solon: "Cobalt, I was waiting for you!"
All was quiet, the gunshot ringing from Cobalt's gun blasting Solon's small body to smithereens. As Solon stared at Cobalt in shock, Cobalt fired another shot. And another. Grabbing Cobalt's shoulders as he fell for the final time, he was able to whisper: "Cobalt..."
Cobalt, having murdered Solon, was shocked. So shocked, he hadn't heard the laughter, as Shab trained his own gun on Cobalt.
Shab: "MAXIMUM POWER!"

MAFIA HAS WON

Roles: https://docs.google.com...
Night Actions: https://docs.google.com...

Town MVP: Danielle, lol
Scum MVP: Shab
Overall MVP: Shab

Best scum game I've ever seen, definitely my favorite game to mod. I hope you all look forward to my next game, a 19 player multi-faction clusterfuck with the potential for many people to die every night.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:05:40 AM
Cobalt, I am SO SORRY.

I feel bad :(

You were town MVP FOR SURE.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:07:58 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:05:40 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Cobalt, I am SO SORRY.

I feel bad :(

You were town MVP FOR SURE.

lol I was about to give him scum MVP
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:16:10 AM
NOOOOOOOOO!

Shab, you did so, so good. And I was your happy little helper the whole way through.

Gah. So good. So, so good.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:16:49 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:16:10 AM, Cobalt wrote:
NOOOOOOOOO!

Shab, you did so, so good. And I was your happy little helper the whole way through.

Gah. So good. So, so good.

You played PERFECTLY as town. I was just also playing perfectly 8^}
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:22:39 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:16:49 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

I wasn't too perfect. (blush)

I guess in retrospect, there's one thing I should have noticed that I didn't. The 2016 thing, it totally identified you as the last maf. That Wylted would coincidentally label you as Roj Blake, even if lying, is odd, considering that 7th is a big fan of the show. I literally went through every claimed movie looking for actors who died in 2016, not even worrying about the fact that yours died in 2016.

Gah. But it was very well played! This is my favorite mafia game I've ever played.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:26:26 AM
Had Wylted not mentioned the Roj Blake thing at all, the 2016 thing would never have registered to me and I'm not sure I would have had any good reason to be overly suspicious of you.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:30:28 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:22:39 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:16:49 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

I wasn't too perfect. (blush)

I guess in retrospect, there's one thing I should have noticed that I didn't. The 2016 thing, it totally identified you as the last maf. That Wylted would coincidentally label you as Roj Blake, even if lying, is odd, considering that 7th is a big fan of the show. I literally went through every claimed movie looking for actors who died in 2016, not even worrying about the fact that yours died in 2016.
To be fair it's plausible that Wylted was just lying - if I hadn't softclaimed early on I would have been screwed.
Gah. But it was very well played! This is my favorite mafia game I've ever played.

Same :)

Interesting note: NOTHING WITH WYLTED WAS SCRIPTED. I did NOT approve of anything he did... He did that out of the blue for literally no reason. He was convinced that me dying dp2 was legitimately better than him dying... He made the game MUCH harder.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:31:06 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:22:39 AM, Cobalt wrote:
7th is a big fan of the show

what makes you think that
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:36:49 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:31:06 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

what makes you think that

Partially because of the discussion Shab and someone else had about it and partially because I've definitely *seen* that referenced about you somewhere. I couldn't tell you where though.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 6:37:21 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:30:28 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Interesting note: NOTHING WITH WYLTED WAS SCRIPTED. I did NOT approve of anything he did... He did that out of the blue for literally no reason. He was convinced that me dying dp2 was legitimately better than him dying... He made the game MUCH harder.

Bahaha, I guess that's why your response seemed so natural. It literally was a natural response.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:11:11 AM
At 7/3/2016 6:37:21 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 7/3/2016 6:30:28 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

Bahaha, I guess that's why your response seemed so natural. It literally was a natural response.

I spent so much time writing out my arguments... I don't think I've ever put that much effort into a mafia game, haha.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:20:26 AM
I think it's worth noting that the <9 minute NP was probably the fastest one in DDO history.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:30:52 AM
Bossy is legitimately retarded. I did what I did so he would get town read. I am scum read by most people every single game and nost people get over it by dp 3 or 4. Bossy was obvious scum though. He was acting so different than his meta, plus his posts were awkward.

I bet had cobalt reread the entire game before voting like I do everytime I am in the endgame, he wpuld have made the correct decision.

Literally every single game I play I am scum read early on for exhibiting the same exact behavior I do every game. By DP3 or 4 everyone is over it. Bossy was being an idiot, town was stupid so he got away with it.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:47:48 AM
At 7/3/2016 7:30:52 AM, Wylted wrote:
Bossy is legitimately retarded. I did what I did so he would get town read. I am scum read by most people every single game and nost people get over it by dp 3 or 4. Bossy was obvious scum though. He was acting so different than his meta, plus his posts were awkward.

I bet had cobalt reread the entire game before voting like I do everytime I am in the endgame, he wpuld have made the correct decision.

Literally every single game I play I am scum read early on for exhibiting the same exact behavior I do every game. By DP3 or 4 everyone is over it. Bossy was being an idiot, town was stupid so he got away with it.

How many people agree with this? Public poll.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:50:36 AM
For the record, I don't mind being bussed. I don't even mind being bussed without my permission. It was just the panic that came from Shab that bothered me. He was literally panicked that I was on most people's scum list. Even though every single game this happens and I still usually avoid being lynched.

What bothered me besides his sheer panic, was the fact that he was obvious scum. If Cobalt had enough sense he would have saw Shab trying a little too hard to seperate himself from me. He scum read me early on because Danielle said she did, but he never gave any reasons. Hr never really gave reasons on DP2. If Cobalt had taken his time and reread the game, he would have definitely caught him.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:54:28 AM
At 7/3/2016 7:47:48 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/3/2016 7:30:52 AM, Wylted wrote:

How many people agree with this? Public poll.

It doesn't matter. You can literally read every other game I have played in to see this. Literally just pick any other random game where I am town or scum and you can see this. Any game.

The exception may be the beginners game because I am more concerned about the game being a good experience for noobs, but ai rarely play in them anynore.

A lot of people may disagree with me, but they are stupid. I am telling you what literally happens every single game, so all you have to fo is look at a random game to cobfirm it.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:57:01 AM
By the way you guys are all idiots when it comes to meta analysis. I have literally spent years manufacturing a certain town tell, never ever using it when I was scum, and you guys did not even notice me whipping out that manufactured town tell.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 8:00:16 AM
We can analyze the reasons people voted me to see they all are idiots.

Bossy- Panicked like a little girl and got scaredvif an event that happens every single game I am in regardless of affiliation.

MsBaily- no reason, just randomly put a vote and said she is tired of this. Just some idiot that was probably mad at my attitude and voted me for that reason.

Rou- Idiot that meant to vote Velcrow.

Honestly had I survived the stupid lynch attempt I'd ve town read on DP5 and would have won that game also.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 9:49:39 AM
One more thing: The weird lannan replacement was because Rou was confirmed to be dying that NP, so I wanted to get his night action in quickly. lannan was online, so I had him replace.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 7:40:48 PM
No offense Wylted, but it WAS Bossy that won this. I never suspected him until his vote was on me on the last day, and even then I still had my doubts.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 8:26:58 PM
At 7/3/2016 7:40:48 PM, SolonKR wrote:
No offense Wylted, but it WAS Bossy that won this. I never suspected him until his vote was on me on the last day, and even then I still had my doubts.

Had it been me in his place you wouldn't have suspected me either. He was being an idiot. He panicked because the exact same thing that happens to me every game regardless of affiliation, also happened to me that game
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 8:35:22 PM
He was on everyone's scum list, and if it had not been for me attacking him so hard he would not have been town read.

Reread DP1 if you have a chance. He goes overboard with distancing, and never providing any reasons on scum reading me while giving detailed reasons for everyone else on his list. Super obvious.

Also his huge deviation from his normal town game, but then again if anyobe paid any attention to meta here, town would actually win games.

Dolon was an easy lynch for DP2, and it was just about retarded to think a vack up cop would exist in a game this small
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2016 11:28:13 PM
Shab was obviously scum on DP2. But Seventh wouldn't let me back in the game.

Why did mb8 come out and say that she investigated Rou innocent on DP2? That was weird.
President of DDO
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 12:54:25 AM
The Hunter claim was an obvious gambit. I knew I was going to be lynched so that would be a perfect fake claim. Why? It would take a townie to go and actually try to trigger the Hunter. Solon would easy been town and that would leave Velcrow under the POE that was given at the time.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 1:57:08 AM
9 min np is so unfair ==

Thx to timezones I literally died in my sleep.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 2:01:45 AM
At 7/3/2016 9:49:39 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
One more thing: The weird lannan replacement was because Rou was confirmed to be dying that NP, so I wanted to get his night action in quickly. lannan was online, so I had him replace.

Why would you want to do that?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 3:22:53 PM
At 7/3/2016 7:57:01 AM, Wylted wrote:
By the way you guys are all idiots when it comes to meta analysis. I have literally spent years manufacturing a certain town tell, never ever using it when I was scum, and you guys did not even notice me whipping out that manufactured town tell.

It's hard to believe that you would spend years manufacturing a town tell, and then decide to utilize it and blow your town tell cover in this particular game lol. But anyway. You brought the lynch upon yourself by killing me. Why would you kill me NP1 when I was asking for you and Uther to claim? With me #1 telling the town not to kill Fire and him flipping town, and #2 me flipping town, you would be an obvious target thereafter. I mean maybe this would have made sense if you had a really good fake claim ready to go, but what tipped me off to you being scum was how aggressive you were in the beginning but then suddenly not being aggressive when it was time to start claiming and you were getting closer to the "spotlight."

After I died and saw that Wylted was scum, I thought the remaining mafioso were Shab and lannan. And if not one of them, then Uther (but I couldn't tell anything about Uther). Shab was obviously scummy to me but Lannan seemed really scummy too if I was judging his meta alone lol. I was pretty sure it was them two. Honestly based on this game (well I only read through DP2) I don't think I'll ever be able to read Lannan.

As an aside, I would have screwed myself if I wasn't killed. I didn't figure out the theme, so I had every intention of character claiming Batman since I knew Batman was not in the game per my role PM. But with Christian Bale being alive, that would have portrayed me as scum. So I guess it all worked out.
President of DDO
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2016 3:35:17 PM
At 7/4/2016 3:23:42 PM, Danielle wrote:
But seriously, why did mb8 out herself as Cop on DP2 for no reason? o_O

Town is too stupid to think about who is scum reading who before they die. Every time I get NKed my scum reads and the reasoning behind them disappear. Seriously most of these people are dumb. I think you're right about me backing off on aggressiveness. Usually I don't care if scum read.

I like to kill the people who have the best chance of leading town first, so I can start to lead town early. That means I would kill you and Rou first