Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:20:27 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Mafia wins!

Mafia

Matt - You are a Goon. You have no special abilities. You win with the Mafia.

Rou - You are a Goon. You have no special abilities. You win with the Mafia.

Town

Bird - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Rawk - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Omni - You are a Jailkeeper. Each night you may select a player. This player will be protected from lethal actions but will also be prevented from using their own action, if any, during that night. This includes the mafia"s night kill. You may not self-target. You win with the Town.

Grandzam - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Wylted - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

FT - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Budda - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

Night Actions

NP1
Miss - NK Omni
Omni - JK Rouke

NP2
Miss - NK Wylted

This game used Row 1 of the Matrix 6 setup. As such, the only power role was Omni, the Jailkeeper. Things could have been interesting if he had jailed the other scum during NP1, but alas that didn't happen. A big head-scratcher was the whole fiasco where Grandzam claimed to be a bodyguard/jailkeeper/whatever when he really wasn't. In addition, the actual jailkeeper should probably not have claimed. Aside from that, I don't have all that much to say since I was absent for most of this game. Which reminds me...thanks so much to Solon for modding while Vaar and I were away. I hope you all had fun, and I should have the next game up in a couple days (hopefully less than a week).
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:24:26 PM
Mb8 quit the site right when when she was supposed to hammer. That's why I was desperately trying to get Budda to hammer but he was inactive.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:34:35 PM
At 7/8/2016 7:24:26 PM, Roukezian wrote:
Mb8 quit the site right when when she was supposed to hammer. That's why I was desperately trying to get Budda to hammer but he was inactive.

Damm... You were freaking well hidden...
I_Wanna_Rawk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:44:11 PM
I'll be gone from this Monday thru Saturday. Mid you start before or during that time make sure you have a replacement.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2016 7:45:36 PM
At 7/8/2016 7:44:11 PM, I_Wanna_Rawk wrote:
I'll be gone from this Monday thru Saturday. Mid you start before or during that time make sure you have a replacement.

Thanks; we'll keep that in mind.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:39:40 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
The next game will hopefully be up in 1-2 days. Sorry for the wait.

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2016 7:29:46 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/8/2016 7:20:27 PM, Sapphique wrote:

You haven't accepted my friend request, so I can't DM you.

To the question you asked -- I can, but I work late. I won't be home until ~1am.