Total Posts:205|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Disorder in the Courtroom Mafia - DP2

Cobalt
Posts: 998
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina. Various sources confirm that he is, indeed, dead.

Solon will be remembered for his love of reading sheet music. That a phonophobic found a way to love music is truly inspiring. He will also be remembered for his truly kind and generous nature. Will we ever be graced by such an innocent child again?

Goodbye Solon. Goodbye from everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A green gas canister shifted during the night, releasing some more fog into the air. It will take one additional vote to lynch this Day Phase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living Players:

1. Vaarka
2. Geographia
3. Wylted
4. Velcrow
5. Lannan
6. TGAP
7. ShabShoral
8. Danielle
9. SeventhProfessor
10. Skepsikyma
11. Roukezian
12. Udel

Graveyard:

1. Solon

With 12 people, it takes (7 + 1) = 8 votes to lynch!

This game ends at 6:30 CST on 7/14/16.
Vaarka
Posts: 11,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:33:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina. Various sources confirm that he is, indeed, dead.

Solon will be remembered for his love of reading sheet music. That a phonophobic found a way to love music is truly inspiring. He will also be remembered for his truly kind and generous nature. Will we ever be graced by such an innocent child again?

Goodbye Solon. Goodbye from everyone.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A green gas canister shifted during the night, releasing some more fog into the air. It will take one additional vote to lynch this Day Phase.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Living Players:

1. Vaarka
2. Geographia
3. Wylted
4. Velcrow
5. Lannan
6. TGAP
7. ShabShoral
8. Danielle
9. SeventhProfessor
10. Skepsikyma
11. Roukezian
12. Udel

Graveyard:

1. Solon

With 12 people, it takes (7 + 1) = 8 votes to lynch!

This game ends at 6:30 CST on 7/14/16.


Never knew Solon brought sheet music to a court case...
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? "
- W. B. Yeats -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
Roukezian
Posts: 1,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:38:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab

http://d.gr-assets.com...
Roukezian
Posts: 1,781
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:38:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
My reads tell me Shab is most likely scum. At this stage, I'm basically trying to figure out his partner(s).
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:42:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab

Can you spell out this connection?
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/11/2016 11:46:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:42:39 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab

Can you spell out this connection?

Mostly I'm still suspicious of Bossy for his behavior DP1. I just found that line hilarious because he's also an ardent fountain pen enthusiast.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? "
- W. B. Yeats -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:00:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:42:39 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab

Can you spell out this connection?

He's a prolific member of /r/fountainpens. I think a VTL Shab is more than fair.
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#UnbanTheCuntMan

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
Wylted
Posts: 24,304
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:01:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:46:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:42:39 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab

Can you spell out this connection?

Mostly I'm still suspicious of Bossy for his behavior DP1. I just found that line hilarious because he's also an ardent fountain pen enthusiast.

Check mate
Vaarka
Posts: 11,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:02:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:46:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:42:39 PM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab

Can you spell out this connection?

Mostly I'm still suspicious of Bossy for his behavior DP1. I just found that line hilarious because he's also an ardent fountain pen enthusiast.

So it could've been a Solon Suicide?
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
Danielle
Posts: 25,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:03:35 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:46:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I just found that line hilarious because he's also an ardent fountain pen enthusiast.

Do you happen to know if this is common knowledge on DDO? Like, would Cobalt know this?

I'm gonna look back on the last day phase to see if Solon had any suspicious interactions.

I'm trying to figure out what to make of Solon's (lack of) character. Is it being intentionally hidden or does he just not have one?
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:08:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:03:35 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:46:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I just found that line hilarious because he's also an ardent fountain pen enthusiast.

Do you happen to know if this is common knowledge on DDO? Like, would Cobalt know this?

I'm gonna look back on the last day phase to see if Solon had any suspicious interactions.

I'm trying to figure out what to make of Solon's (lack of) character. Is it being intentionally hidden or does he just not have one?

You mean me? I don't have a character name
Danielle
Posts: 25,995
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:10:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:08:17 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
You mean me? I don't have a character name

No, Solon. The OP doesn't describe his character at all, as far as I can tell. It just describes him as an innocent child with no name. If that's the case, it gives some credibility to the hooker claim with no name. But my character has a (fictional) name.
Skepsikyma
Posts: 9,347
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:19:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:03:35 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:46:53 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I just found that line hilarious because he's also an ardent fountain pen enthusiast.

Do you happen to know if this is common knowledge on DDO? Like, would Cobalt know this?

He might if he was in a hangout, or did a google search on Shab and found a thread which mentions it.

I'm gonna look back on the last day phase to see if Solon had any suspicious interactions.

I think that he was mostly inactive. I find the kill weird, because Solon actually left the site a few days ago.

I'm trying to figure out what to make of Solon's (lack of) character. Is it being intentionally hidden or does he just not have one?

I think it just revealed his role and his pathology.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it."
- Lord Dunsany -

"The darkness drops again but now I know
That twenty centuries of stony sleep
Were vexed to nightmare by a rocking cradle,
And what rough beast, its hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born? "
- W. B. Yeats -

Virtutem videant intabescantque relicta
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:33:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/11/2016 11:34:36 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 7/11/2016 11:29:10 PM, Cobalt wrote:
So long, Solon.

Earlier this morning, Solon was found with a fountain pen lodged deeply into his left retina.

VTL Shab

Lmao, well played.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:35:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
If you all are actually serious, Cobalt has said that the flavour text reveals nothing about the game.

If you really want me to claim, sure, but Vaarka has broken the rules - I demand his claim.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:35:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Vote To Lynch Vaarka
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
VelCrow
Posts: 1,461
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:42:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:35:25 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
If you all are actually serious, Cobalt has said that the flavour text reveals nothing about the game.

If you really want me to claim, sure, but Vaarka has broken the rules - I demand his claim.

what rules have he broken?
Udel
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:43:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:42:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
what rules have he broken?

Yes, this? It seems like Shab is trying to delay and avoid claiming again.
Geographia
Posts: 1,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:44:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:43:39 AM, Udel wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:42:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
what rules have he broken?

Yes, this? It seems like Shab is trying to delay and avoid claiming again.

You claim too.
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:45:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:43:39 AM, Udel wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:42:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
what rules have he broken?

Yes, this? It seems like Shab is trying to delay and avoid claiming again.

Look, the fact that you don't recognise that Vaarka has broken the rules is ridiculous.

I'll claim right now if someone important tells me to.
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Geographia
Posts: 1,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:46:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:45:26 AM, Udel wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:44:50 AM, Geographia wrote:
You claim too.

You claim too.

How about no?

You were Judge Judy right?
Udel
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:46:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:45:29 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Look, the fact that you don't recognise that Vaarka has broken the rules is ridiculous.

I'll claim right now if someone important tells me to.

If he broke the rules then I assume he would be mod killed.
ShabShoral
Posts: 4,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:47:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:46:39 AM, Udel wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:45:29 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Look, the fact that you don't recognise that Vaarka has broken the rules is ridiculous.

I'll claim right now if someone important tells me to.

If he broke the rules then I assume he would be mod killed.

I'm saying it for the third and last time:

VAARKA

BROKE

THE

RULES
: At 10/2/2017 3:00:43 AM, YYW wrote:
: Bossy: You are Regina.

:Inferno wrote:
:You sound rather gay.

-- And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

"I believe that my powers of mind are surely such that I would have become in a
certain sense a resolver of all problems. I do not believe that I could have remained in
error anywhere for long. I believe that I would have earned the name of Redeemer,
because I had the nature of a Redeemer. "
Udel
Posts: 103
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:49:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:46:15 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:45:26 AM, Udel wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:44:50 AM, Geographia wrote:
You claim too.

You claim too.

How about no?

You were Judge Judy right?

I am Judge Judy.
Geographia
Posts: 1,918
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/12/2016 12:51:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/12/2016 12:49:15 AM, Udel wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:46:15 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:45:26 AM, Udel wrote:
At 7/12/2016 12:44:50 AM, Geographia wrote:
You claim too.

You claim too.

How about no?

You were Judge Judy right?

I am Judge Judy.

Why are you Judge Judy? Why aren't you Judge Shmoe? How does this work if yer role?

If you are the only townie if a real person as a role, then there should be a reason.

Give your Malady. Now.