Total Posts:85|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Disorder in the Courtroom Mafia - DP3

Cobalt
Posts: 991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 6:57:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I am pleased to report that the mod's computer issues have been resolved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

(excerpt from MotoKing.bizzz)

The MotoSport community today is shocked to hear of ShabShoral's passing. Shab was in the locked "Courthouse From Hell" covering the news cycles. An inside source claimed the following: "It was absolutely horrible. They just strung her up with a telephone cord. Just like that. I tell you, everyone is panicked. It's like Salem in here."

Family, friends and fans will remember her for having a "blissful" addiction to adrenaline. A real adrenaline junkie. Her mother spoke earlier today, "Ever since my daughter was 6 years old, she'd make little lists of dares. No matter how silly they were, she'd do her best to pull off the dares on that list. I can only hope that she wasn't murdered because of a little stunt of hers. The irony would be too much to bear."

(end excerpt)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Breaking News:

Last night at the "Courthouse of Horrors", famous television personality and actual lawyer Judge Judy (Udel) was found dead on the lawn. Our best estimates seem to indicate that she managed to trip on a telephone cord, fall on and out of an unlocked window, then travel three stories toward the ground. She was killed instantly.

Judy will be remembered for being passionate not just about the law, but about people as well. She was always willing to help settle personal disputes.

But not everyone felt that way. TV competitor and not-actual-lawyer Judge Brown said, "Everything the public sees of [Judy] is a farce. Behind close doors, she's power hungry. She practically thinks she's God. Every morning she makes a little list of things she wants to happen, then makes everyone in the courtroom follow those rules. It's just a TV show, woman! When I threatened to go on air at the same time as her, she literally grabbed my fishbowl and chucked it out the window. Funny thing is, looks like it's God that chunked her out the window this go 'round."

Maybe Judge Judy was a monster. Maybe she was a kind woman. Maybe she had a split-personality. Whoever she really was, she'll be most remembered by who she was on TV. And if foul play was involved, it'd just be a reminder of the old adage:

For every Judy, there's a Judas.

-------------------------------------------------

Oh, and Lannan died last night too. Was capped by bad guys. No one saw that coming, amirite?

He was a hypochondriac and, like, really hated disease or something. So he could smell it from a mile away, thus making him the malady sniffer. Pretty cool huh? I thought so.

-------------------------------------------------

Welcome to Day Phase 3.

Living Players:

1. Vaarka
2. Geographia
3. Wylted
4. Velcrow
5. TGAP
6. Danielle
7. SeventhProfessor
8. Skepsikyma
9. Roukezian

Graveyard:

1. Solon
2. Lannan
3. Udel
4. ShabShoral

With 9 alive, it takes 5 to lynch.

This DP ends in 72 hours.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 2:01:14 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
What the hell is going on in this courtroom?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 4:02:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I g2g cuz I don't get on DDO much on weekends, but I'll be back playing tomorrow. For now, uh, the mod has said this:

: Oh, and Lannan died last night too. Was capped by bad guys. No one saw that coming, amirite?

Lannan was going hardcore after VelCrow yesterday if I remember correctly. Vtl VelCrow?
President of DDO
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 5:45:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 4:02:39 PM, Danielle wrote:
I g2g cuz I don't get on DDO much on weekends, but I'll be back playing tomorrow. For now, uh, the mod has said this:

: Oh, and Lannan died last night too. Was capped by bad guys. No one saw that coming, amirite?

Lannan was going hardcore after VelCrow yesterday if I remember correctly. Vtl VelCrow?

I'm pretty sure that was because of this

http://www.debate.org...
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Cobalt
Posts: 991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/17/2016 9:08:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
There were 3 details that didn't appear in today's introduction that should have:

1. ShabShoral was third party.
2. Udel was town.
3. Lannan was town.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:00:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 4:02:39 PM, Danielle wrote:
I g2g cuz I don't get on DDO much on weekends, but I'll be back playing tomorrow. For now, uh, the mod has said this:

: Oh, and Lannan died last night too. Was capped by bad guys. No one saw that coming, amirite?

Lannan was going hardcore after VelCrow yesterday if I remember correctly. Vtl VelCrow?

Nope. Lannan's play style for the past 2-3 games he was in with me is to target me first (for no reason), ask a question and then go inactive. you can check the surprise mafia. exact same playstyle. I have yet to see why he only targets me. Maybe he hates my name.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:22:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

still dont get it, but if u insist,

VTL Seventh
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 1:58:00 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

Mind sharing why?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:04:05 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 1:58:00 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

Mind sharing why?

I am unable to claim
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:07:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 2:04:05 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:58:00 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

Mind sharing why?

I am unable to claim

can you paraphrase?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:07:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 2:07:07 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/18/2016 2:04:05 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:58:00 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

Mind sharing why?

I am unable to claim

can you paraphrase?

No. I cannot claim.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:12:43 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 2:04:05 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:58:00 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

Mind sharing why?

I am unable to claim

And is that why you're "disposable"? It doesn't sound very pro-town to me if that's the case.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 2:47:51 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 2:12:43 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 2:04:05 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:58:00 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

Mind sharing why?

I am unable to claim

And is that why you're "disposable"? It doesn't sound very pro-town to me if that's the case.

i dont think u should pressur him if he wants to be lynched. unless your objective is to get him modkilled. seventh has already said he is unable to claim.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 2:12:43 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 2:04:05 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:58:00 AM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:04:54 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 1:02:43 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/17/2016 5:46:39 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Also, unless we're 100% sure who's mafia, we should utility lynch me.

VTL Seventh

utility lynch you?

Lynch me not because I'm scum, but because my continued state of life holds otherwise dire consequences for town.

Mind sharing why?

I am unable to claim

And is that why you're "disposable"? It doesn't sound very pro-town to me if that's the case.

I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:27:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.

I don't understand. If you claim or not claim, its most likely that we will lynch you before Mafia can do anything.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:32:17 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.

Can you at least confirm that you will get mod-killed if you claim by a yes or a no?
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:40:16 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 5:29:01 AM, Roukezian wrote:
VTL 7th (4/5)

come to think of it,

unvote

not sure if its popular in DDO but ive got a nagging feeling that Seventh could be a fool.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 5:57:53 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 5:32:17 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.

Can you at least confirm that you will get mod-killed if you claim by a yes or a no?

I will be modkilled if I claim.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:04:58 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 5:57:53 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:32:17 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.

Can you at least confirm that you will get mod-killed if you claim by a yes or a no?

I will be modkilled if I claim.

whats the difference between modkilled and getting lynched if your ability is anti town?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 7:19:01 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 7:04:58 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:57:53 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:32:17 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.

Can you at least confirm that you will get mod-killed if you claim by a yes or a no?

I will be modkilled if I claim.

whats the difference between modkilled and getting lynched if your ability is anti town?

Getting modkilled would mean I am no longer affiliated with town, and would lose no matter what. The main thing here is I don't get night killed.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:21:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 7:19:01 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 7:04:58 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:57:53 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:32:17 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.

Can you at least confirm that you will get mod-killed if you claim by a yes or a no?

I will be modkilled if I claim.

whats the difference between modkilled and getting lynched if your ability is anti town?

Getting modkilled would mean I am no longer affiliated with town, and would lose no matter what. The main thing here is I don't get night killed.

what if ur a fool trying to get yourself lynched?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/18/2016 8:29:25 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/18/2016 8:21:35 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/18/2016 7:19:01 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 7:04:58 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:57:53 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 7/18/2016 5:32:17 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/18/2016 3:16:28 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I should be lynched because of certain aspects of my role that I am not allowed to claim.

Can you at least confirm that you will get mod-killed if you claim by a yes or a no?

I will be modkilled if I claim.

whats the difference between modkilled and getting lynched if your ability is anti town?

Getting modkilled would mean I am no longer affiliated with town, and would lose no matter what. The main thing here is I don't get night killed.

what if ur a fool trying to get yourself lynched?

I doubt Cobalt would put a jester in the game. It's a hated role, and he wants to make a good first impression.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...