Total Posts:80|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Zombie Invasion Game

HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 2:41:28 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
You are the survivor of a zombie apocalypse. You are trying to survive.
<Ins>Rules
1. Write what action you want to do. (Check room, check surroundings, pick up...,)
2. You can do anything as long as it is realistic. No shooting zombies with heavenly powers you have not aquifer yet.
3. When you die, you die.
4. Be smart and survive.
5. First to choose the undecided in the profile is what they'll be unless they're stupid.
6. Numbers in brackets are the max amount you can have.

Profile Name: undecided
Age: undecided
Gender: undecided
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: clothes

I will add to the profile if it needs adding to. Stuff you're wearing does not go into items. I'll add rules if I need to.

You start off on a dirt road. Forest is on both sides and its quite thick. The sun is slowly sinking signaling night and you want to be safe somewhere until night passes and its morning. You have no weapon to protect you and you've run out of food. One bite from a zombie could infect you. Ahead of you is road and behind you is road. On either side is forest. Where do you choose to go.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 2:37:31 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/19/2016 2:41:28 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
You are the survivor of a zombie apocalypse. You are trying to survive.
<Ins>Rules
1. Write what action you want to do. (Check room, check surroundings, pick up...,)
2. You can do anything as long as it is realistic. No shooting zombies with heavenly powers you have not aquifer yet.
3. When you die, you die.
4. Be smart and survive.
5. First to choose the undecided in the profile is what they'll be unless they're stupid.
6. Numbers in brackets are the max amount you can have.

Profile Name: undecided
Age: undecided
Gender: undecided
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: clothes
so are you saying you can have up to 10 food and ten items? If so, do you need to specify what those are?
I will add to the profile if it needs adding to. Stuff you're wearing does not go into items. I'll add rules if I need to.

You start off on a dirt road. Forest is on both sides and its quite thick. The sun is slowly sinking signaling night and you want to be safe somewhere until night passes and its morning. You have no weapon to protect you and you've run out of food. One bite from a zombie could infect you. Ahead of you is road and behind you is road. On either side is forest. Where do you choose to go.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 2:48:32 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/19/2016 2:37:31 PM, I_Wanna_Rawk wrote:
At 7/19/2016 2:41:28 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
You are the survivor of a zombie apocalypse. You are trying to survive.
<Ins>Rules
1. Write what action you want to do. (Check room, check surroundings, pick up...,)
2. You can do anything as long as it is realistic. No shooting zombies with heavenly powers you have not aquifer yet.
3. When you die, you die.
4. Be smart and survive.
5. First to choose the undecided in the profile is what they'll be unless they're stupid.
6. Numbers in brackets are the max amount you can have.

Profile Name: undecided
Age: undecided
Gender: undecided
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: clothes
so are you saying you can have up to 10 food and ten items? If so, do you need to specify what those are?
I will add to the profile if it needs adding to. Stuff you're wearing does not go into items. I'll add rules if I need to.

You start off on a dirt road. Forest is on both sides and its quite thick. The sun is slowly sinking signaling night and you want to be safe somewhere until night passes and its morning. You have no weapon to protect you and you've run out of food. One bite from a zombie could infect you. Ahead of you is road and behind you is road. On either side is forest. Where do you choose to go.

Food (10):
This is the max amount of food you can carry currently. If you find something like a backpack it will increase. Same with items. Right now you have nothing. You have to go search your surroundings for items and food.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 2:50:57 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
I start running for my freaking life down the road and hope that I come to any sort of infrastructure or shelter.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:08:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You run down the dusty road kicking up a cloud of dust behind you. The sun has touched the horizon and it will soon be dark. You have no weapons or food. As you continue to run you see buildings in the far distance. A town! You can probably find stuff to stock up on. As you near the town you notice cars and a motor cycle are left where they were before the epidemic. You're about to enter the town when you see someone walking or is that lurching across the street. Should you enter the town, call to the person?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 3:42:26 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I see if there are keys in the car or motorcycle. If there are I drive them into town, as the figure could very well be a zombie. Weather I drive one of the vehicles or not, I slowly approach to see if the figure is human. If it's a zombie, I go a different way. If not I try to talk to it.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:17:20 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 8:00 p.m.-the sun is currently setting
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You go to the car and notice that one of the windows are smashed. The windows are dusty and you can't see anything. You place your hand on the handle about to open the door, when a hand slides across the window smearing a thick reddish substance and wiping dust away. You look into the clearing and to your horror a girl is staring back at you. Or would be staring if she had any eyes, her skin is rotting and flies are buzzing around her. Her hair is stringy and a gouge of flesh is missing from her neck. A zombie! She seems to be unaware of you, maybe she can't see you. You decide to go to the motorcycle lying on the road. The keys are still in it. The person has lumbered across the street. Turning on the engin will attract everything within the vicinity to the noise. Do you turn on the vehicle or should you enter the town on foot and get the vehicle later when you've found provisions?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 4:52:47 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Sneak into town, get provisions, (backpack, food, water, flare gun, hatchet, guns, ammo, tent, sleeping bag, etc.) and get motorcycle after that.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:06:22 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 8:10 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sneak behind a house and go into the backyard. The person you had seen lurching across the road had been a zombie. The back doors sliding glass door has been smashed. It's dark and you'll have difficulty seeing in the house. You enter the smashed back door and notice that your in a kitchen. Another room leads off to a living room and there are staircases to the second floor. Do you want to check what's in the kitchen cupboards. There might be something to carry all your provisions upstairs.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:43:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 8:20 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You open the drawers and cupboards and you come up with six cans of food, two water bottles, a flash light, 3 batteries, a kitchen knife, some string, a broom, and a grocery bag. What do you take? Suddenly a loud thump from upstairs signals you aren't alone. Do you go upstairs or I to the living room first?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 5:50:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I crouch beside the stairs holding the kitchen knife and flashlight. Once I deal with this I'll go back and eat/drink, then bring water bottle, knife, light, and if there is enough string, tie the knife to the end of the broom to use as a spear. Not sure how well that would work, but why not?
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 7:27:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 6 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): 3 batteries, string, broom,
Wearing: Clothes, kitchen knife, flash light,

Time: 8: 25 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You crouch behind the counter with a knife in your hand. The hallway is pitch dark so you flick the flashlight on. A zombie lurched down the stairs but instantly freezes when you flick the light on. Suddenly it lurched forward with renewed strength. It seems to be attracted towards light. As it rounds the counter you reach up and stab it between the eyes. It struggled a bit before sagging like a doll. You let it fall to the ground with a thump. You sit back down and open a can. After eating you tie the knife to the end of the broom and kick off the broom end to create a spear. You still haven't checked the upstairs or living room. Or you can exit the house as check if there are any stores in the in the town.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, spear, flashlight

Time: 8: 25 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 90/100
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 8:02:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I'll check the rest of the house. Then look for an outdoors store or something else that has guns and ammo while holding the spear and flashlight the whole time, unless a zombie comes. Then I drop the flashlight and stab it.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 8:40:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, flash light, spear

Time: 9:00 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk upstairs and check in each of the of the bedrooms. There's a small backpack that fits (3) extra items. Do you pick it up? You flash the light across the living room and it passes the window. Suddenly a hand slams against the window smearing blood across it. The flash of your flashlight has obviously attracted zombies. There's nothing in the living room. The pounding on the window has become more insistent. You exist the house at the back and sneak around to the front. There's a crowd of zombies insistently pounding on the window of the front living room. Suddenly the window caves under the pressure and the sound of glass crashing breaks the silence. Everything within the vicinity has heard that. You look down the street and see an occasional zombie lurching. It's not safe there. But there is alley ways between buildings. Do you go back to the motorcycle or continue searching?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 8:58:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I pick up the backpack, get to the motorcycle, and get out of the town. Fast. If I find an abandoned house on the road I'll go to it, just not groups because zombies might be there.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 10:06:18 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10+3): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, flash light, spear, backpack

Time: 9:15 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The sound did attract many zombies. Luckily you got away before the house was swarmed. You turn the keys and the engine roars to life. Every zombie is attracted to the noise. You ride through the town, swerving zombies. You pass a grocery store and a weapons shop as you leave town. The your headlights shine on the road as you whip through country. Farms pass you and in the far distance you are what looks like a farm house. A barn is also there but the place is probably abandoned. Do you want to stop there or continue.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 10:21:21 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
I approach the barn carefully, after puttin the keys to the motorcycle in my pocket. I walk slowly, without the flashlight, spear at the ready.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/19/2016 11:53:35 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, flash light, spear

Time: 9:30 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 85/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You rumble up the drive way of the farm house. The windows to the house are boarded up and no light is showing. You cut the engine and hop off. You sneak past the farm house towards the barn. The front door is padlocked but there's a window further up. Do you try to climb to the window or do you go back to the farm house?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 12:20:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I climb up the window and hope that there isn't a survivor with a shotgun Waiting to blow my head off.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 12:42:15 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 9:35 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 85/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You climb up to the window and peek inside. It's pitch black and you can see nothing. When you pause for a second you hear a shuffling rattling noise of a chain from inside. You look back at the farm house, nothing seems to have moved. As you look out across the farm you see humanoid figures lumbering silently across the field. They must have followed the sound of your motorcycle and kept on walking that way. Do you climb into the window or not?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 1:25:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, spear, flashlight

Time: 9:40 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 85/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You quickly hop inside. It's pitch dark and you seemed to have landed on a loft. A chain rattles below but its pitch black. You look back out of the window to see a zombie bump into the farm house. It bumps back into the farm house before pounding on the wall. The noise attracts others. They too insistently thump on the walls of the house until one of the zombies reach the boarded door. More zombies pile against the door pushing insistently. There's a sudden cry from inside the house. A human sounding cry. The door gives way and a gunshot sounds as the zombies flood the house. Do you just watch or try to help.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 1:32:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I go close to where the noise is, yell to "follow me, I have a motorcycle!" And proceed to turn the flashlight on, and toss it away from the path back to the window, away from the person to use as a distraction, as they are attracted to light. I lead whoever it is out the window to the motorcycle.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 2:11:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, spear, flashlight

Time: 9:40 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 85/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You sneak out of the window and towards the zombies that have gathered. You shout to whoever is in the house an some of the zombies turn. Then you flick on the flash light and whip it as far away as you can. All the zombies pause before lumbering towards the light. Seems light is more important to a zombie than noise. You dash towards your motorcycle and wait wondering if the person made it without being eaten. As the last zombie left the house to follow the flashlight a head pokes out of the house. A girl who looks just as old as you hesitantly steps out with backpack and a shotgun in hand. She looks at you in disbelief but quickly hurries over to you. She hops on and you rev the engine. Some of the zombies closer to you turn away from the light and start following you so you drive out of the drive way. Everywhere is flat so you can either ride on the road or across farmland. The town might still be near by.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, spear

Time: 9:50 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 85/100
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
I_Wanna_Rawk
Posts: 480
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 2:36:14 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I keep driving (away from the town still) and ask her if she knows any safe place to hide from the zombies for the night.

PS I'm going to sleep now, so take your time answering.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 2:51:43 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10+3): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, spear, backpack

Time: 10:00 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 80/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Over the roar of the engine you shout to the girl.
"Do you know any safe place to stay?" She shakes her head. You turn around grumbling, good lot of help she was. You continue to drive down the road until you reach a crossroads. You stop and turn off your idling vehicle and turn around to the girl.
"Do you know where these roads go?" Again she shakes her head. You roll your eyes annoyed.
"It's not my fault." She grumbles more to herself than you. You whip around instantly.
"Excuse me! I'm the one who saved your butt back there," you growl in particularly annoyed with her. Her stare hardens and she glares at you. Her dark brown hair is brought up into a braid.
"You're the one who brought all those zombies to me, if it werent for you, I'd still be in the house safe!" You turn around pondering this. She was kind of right.
"Sorry," you say shortly. You both sit in silence for a while before she speaks up.
"I'm Krista," she says. You nod and tell her your name. You rev up the engine. Which way do you go?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Dylan
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10): 5 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10+3): 3 batteries
Wearing: Clothes, spear, backpack

Time: 10:10 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

Vehicle: Motorcycle
Gas: 80/100

Companions: Krista
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 3:18:53 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 3:06:36 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/19/2016 2:41:28 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male

I check my immediate surroundings.

Here is a link to a forum where we'll start your game.
http://www.debate.org...
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.