Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Zombie Invasion Game 2

HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 3:18:09 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
People who want a story of their own can message me and I'll make another forum. If you want to be in a group with others on DDO just message me an ill send you a link and all of you can make a profile.

Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:00 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro
You start off on a dirt road. Forest is on both sides and its quite thick. The sun is slowly sinking signaling night and you want to be safe somewhere until night passes and its morning. You have no weapon to protect you and you've run out of food. One bite from a zombie could infect you. Ahead of you is road and behind you is road. On either side is forest. Where do you choose to go.
This will be different from Dylan's story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You look around you. The sun hangs low in the sky casting a hazy redish glow on the surround trees. The forests on either side are thick. It's silent, no birds chirp, no squirrels chatter. Absolutely silent except for the occasional breeze. Many branches to the trees have fallen down. It will be dark soon and you should get to a safe place for the night. Where do you go?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 12:15:54 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:10 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You continue along the dirt path and trudge along for what seems like hours. As you leave the forest behind you come across what looks like a suburban neighbourhood. The houses are quite grand. It looks abandoned and nothing except cars are strewn across the road. There's a general store at the far end of the street across an intersection. Should you loot a house or do you want to go to the store?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:30 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 4:59:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:35 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You approach on of the houses carefully. A window at the side is open and you decide to sneak in there. You enter into a living room. Shadows are growing longer and it won't be long until night comes. You scan the room and notice a rifle on the mantle peice above the fire. That would come in handy if only you had bullets. You enter into what looks like a kitchen. Food is probably here. You search the cupboards and find 5 cans of food, a package of beef jerky, 2 water bottles and a 3 cans of dog food. There's also a kitchen knife that could suffice as a weapon. There's an upstairs to the house. Do you want to explore that or leave?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 5:48:41 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, rifle

Time: 7:40 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walk upstairs and search the bedrooms. In one corner of the bedroom is an air soft rifle with a canister of amo. In a different room there's a small backpack. Nothing else seems usuable. Do you exit the house?

If you want the food/items, specify which items/food you want. Food items replenish your hunger by 50.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:25:58 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, rifle

Time: 7:45 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As you exit the house you hear a low growl from behind you. You turn around expecting a zombie when you come face to face with a dog. The dogs ribs are showing from malnourishment and its snarling at you. You back away slowly but the dog approaches you baring its teeth. It's hungry. You hold your rifle in front of you but its useless without bullets. The dog angrily snaps its mouth and as you step forwards to intimidate it, it barks out loud. What do you do?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:24:02 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, rifle

Time: 7:40 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You don't have any dog food. If you want to pick up items you should state which ones. Ex. "I'll take the dog food" The dog food is still in the house but you are right beside an open window into the house.

The dog snarls at you and let's out another bark. The sound echoes throughout the silent neighbourhood. That'll have attracted anything within the hearing vacinity. You could escape back into the house or try and run for it it. What do you?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 11:05:27 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:24:02 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Grab the air soft rifle and the ammo, meanwhile check for any hair spray/tin foil/toilet cleaner and bottles and hop on the roof.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:00:26 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, rifle

Time: 7:45 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You jump for the window but not before the dog leaps at you, sinking its teeth into your leg. You kick the dog off and slip into the house. It barks and yaps after you unable to follow. You limp upstairs and grab the airsoft gun and ammo. You find a roll of tinfoil in the kitchen and hairspray in the bathroom but no toilet cleaner. You open a window on the second floor and crawl out of the window into the roof. As you look around you see zombies coming towards the house, attracted by the dogs calls. You look to see the dog and wish you hadn't. The zombies had fallen upon the dog like flies to a dead carcass. What do you do know?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10): 2 water bottles
Items (10): hair spray, tin foil, airsoft ammo(100/100)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, airsoft rifle

Time: 7:45 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:33:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 2:00:26 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Go back in the the house to find any medical items. Also, a lighter.

Begin Boarding up doors/windows. If there is zombies, light them on fire via a hair spray and lighter.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 10:39:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10): 2 water bottles
Items (10): hair spray, tin foil, airsoft ammo(100/100)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, airsoft rifle

Time: 7:45 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You go back through the window and search the kitchen cupboards when you hear a crash. The window that you crawled through is now a much wider gaping hole and a couple zombies are pouring through. Others are attracted to the sound. You finally spot a lighter inside the oven beside lighter fluid. The zombies are coming down the hall and soon will pour through into the kitchen. A big china cabinet filled with delicate looking plates is right beside the door into the kitchen and a big window looking out into the front yard over looks the dining table. What do you do?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 11:29:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 10:39:33 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

Grab the lighter fiuld and lighter and book it out the front yard via the window. Make my way to the store.
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 6:09:42 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10): 2 water bottles
Items (10): hair spray, tin foil, airsoft ammo(100/100), lighter fluid, rifle
Wearing: Clothes, airsoft rifle, hair spray+lighter

Time: 7:50 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You crash through the dining room window and onto the front lawn. Already zombies are heading towards you. You'll have to clear a path to escape. You have your airsoft gun or hairspray+lighter. Which weapon do you use?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/24/2016 7:24:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/24/2016 6:09:42 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Francis
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Food (10): 2 water bottles
Items (10): hair spray, tin foil, airsoft ammo(100/100), lighter fluid, rifle
Wearing: Clothes, airsoft rifle, hair spray+lighter

Time: 7:50 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You crash through the dining room window and onto the front lawn. Already zombies are heading towards you. You'll have to clear a path to escape. You have your airsoft gun or hairspray+lighter. Which weapon do you use?
Use the hair spray combo.