Total Posts:23|Showing Posts:1-23
Jump to topic:

Zombie Invasion Game 3

HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 7:20:18 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
People who want a story of their own can message me and I'll make another forum. If you want to be in a group with others on DDO just message me an ill send you a link and all of you can make a profile.

Name: Vaarka
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:00 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro
You start off on a dirt road. Forest is on both sides and its quite thick. The sun is slowly sinking signaling night and you want to be safe somewhere until night passes and its morning. You have no weapon to protect you and you've run out of food. One bite from a zombie could infect you. Ahead of you is road and behind you is road. On either side is forest. Where do you choose to go?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 7:38:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 7:20:18 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
People who want a story of their own can message me and I'll make another forum. If you want to be in a group with others on DDO just message me an ill send you a link and all of you can make a profile.

Name: Vaarka
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:00 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro
You start off on a dirt road. Forest is on both sides and its quite thick. The sun is slowly sinking signaling night and you want to be safe somewhere until night passes and its morning. You have no weapon to protect you and you've run out of food. One bite from a zombie could infect you. Ahead of you is road and behind you is road. On either side is forest. Where do you choose to go?

Being the skilled cynic that I am, I'd probably spend my remaining time trying to build a shelter in the woods. If the apocalypse is still early on, then the woods are probably empty. I'll head off to my right, build a shelter kinda like this: (http://offgridsurvival.com...), and stay there for the night.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:54:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:10 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You head to the right and start collecting fallen tree branches. Twigs snap under your feet as you hurry to build a shelter before the coming darkness. At last your shelter is done. As you sit back to relax you notice something. Every thing is silent. No birds chirp in the air, no squirrels chatter to each other. The sun sets and the stars come out. The moons cold glare is visible through the branches of the trees surrounding you. You crawl into your shelter and doze off to sleep. You wake up suddenly when you hear a snap of a twig close to you. You're about to peek your head out of your shelter when a zombie walks right past you. Then another and another. Silently the dead walk past your shelter. There's many of them. Maybe hundreds. They don't appear to notice you, yet. What do you do?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 8:56:53 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 8:54:30 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:10 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You head to the right and start collecting fallen tree branches. Twigs snap under your feet as you hurry to build a shelter before the coming darkness. At last your shelter is done. As you sit back to relax you notice something. Every thing is silent. No birds chirp in the air, no squirrels chatter to each other. The sun sets and the stars come out. The moons cold glare is visible through the branches of the trees surrounding you. You crawl into your shelter and doze off to sleep. You wake up suddenly when you hear a snap of a twig close to you. You're about to peek your head out of your shelter when a zombie walks right past you. Then another and another. Silently the dead walk past your shelter. There's many of them. Maybe hundreds. They don't appear to notice you, yet. What do you do?

I know where the road is, correct? I want to keep my eyes on that road, but otherwise stay completely still and silent. If the zombies don't notice me, no problem. If they do, I want to burst out of the shelter and run for the road. Maybe eye one of the sticks I used to build my shelter with the idea of grabbing it if I have to run and using it to defend myself.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:16:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 2:00 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The zombies are endless. It's a silent parade. You can see the road between the hundreds of feet that are shuffling forwards. Zombies cover the road also. You don't know how long this has been going on for so you don't know whether you're in the middle of the pack of zombies or not. You stay still when suddenly one of the zombies steps on a twig. An audible snap of wood sounds throughout the silent forest. All the zombies within hearing range pause. Then they descend upon the one zombie tearing it limb from limb. It may be that none of the zombies can see. The head of the zombie that's being eaten falls and rolls right to the entrance of your shelter. You freeze as the feeding frenzy stops and the zombies go back to their normal pace. Suddenly the zombie head that rolled towards you opens its mouth showing rotting black teeth. It hisses. You slowly shuffle backwards from the zombie head which is obviously still alive. Sensing you, the zombie head pitches forwards rolling toward you even further. One bite from even a severed zombie head and you'll contract the disease. You have to eliminate this zombie head before it bites you.
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:22:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:16:12 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 2:00 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The zombies are endless. It's a silent parade. You can see the road between the hundreds of feet that are shuffling forwards. Zombies cover the road also. You don't know how long this has been going on for so you don't know whether you're in the middle of the pack of zombies or not. You stay still when suddenly one of the zombies steps on a twig. An audible snap of wood sounds throughout the silent forest. All the zombies within hearing range pause. Then they descend upon the one zombie tearing it limb from limb. It may be that none of the zombies can see. The head of the zombie that's being eaten falls and rolls right to the entrance of your shelter. You freeze as the feeding frenzy stops and the zombies go back to their normal pace. Suddenly the zombie head that rolled towards you opens its mouth showing rotting black teeth. It hisses. You slowly shuffle backwards from the zombie head which is obviously still alive. Sensing you, the zombie head pitches forwards rolling toward you even further. One bite from even a severed zombie head and you'll contract the disease. You have to eliminate this zombie head before it bites you.

1. I'm 18? I thought I said I was 17...eh

So it's a horde going through...great. Well, if I have one thing going for me, it's their obsession with sound. Assuming I have shoes (which would be weird if I didn't), I'm gonna push the head back whenever it gets close. If the zombies can't see, then I've already got something going for me.

Also, how can the zombie move towards me if it's just a head?

So what I want to do is try and wait for another zombie to do the same thing that this head did, and when all the zombies are distracted, quietly leave. Maybe climb a tree and wait. If not, try and hold still a little longer, maybe another hour or two. If this continues, use the head. Kick it out, or throw it out, but do something to distract them. Maybe even burst out of the shelter, let them hear the noise, and go to the shelter while I creep away.

So to shorten that, keep the head away with my shoe, but make sure I don't kick it out of sight. Wait for another zombie to step on a twig and distract the others. If they're still going through two hours from now, throw the head out as a distraction and run, whether it be deeper into the woods or up a tree.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:25:04 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Keep in mind that I run cross country
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:32:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 2:10 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You nudge the head away with your shoe but it bites the shoe. You shake the head as silently as you can but it won't let go. Suddenly another snap of wood sounds somewhere to your left. All the zombies surge towards it. You quickly scramble out of the shelter and spot a tree right behind you. Holding your shoe as far away as you can, you make your way to the tree as the zombies are distracted. Suddenly the head lets go and makes a thumping sound. The zombies close to you pause and then turn to you. You quickly scramble up the tree and out of the zombies reach. The zombies soon resume their marching pattern. Soon enough they begin to thin out and then dissapear all together. You're safe to go down, what do you do?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:36:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:32:38 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 2:10 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 95/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You nudge the head away with your shoe but it bites the shoe. You shake the head as silently as you can but it won't let go. Suddenly another snap of wood sounds somewhere to your left. All the zombies surge towards it. You quickly scramble out of the shelter and spot a tree right behind you. Holding your shoe as far away as you can, you make your way to the tree as the zombies are distracted. Suddenly the head lets go and makes a thumping sound. The zombies close to you pause and then turn to you. You quickly scramble up the tree and out of the zombies reach. The zombies soon resume their marching pattern. Soon enough they begin to thin out and then dissapear all together. You're safe to go down, what do you do?

Wait until sunrise. Don't fall asleep. I want to walk *near* the road, to my right (forward from the start). Why do I want to walk near the road? Because walking on the road is boring.

Oh, and see if I can find a stick or something on the way for self-defense/leisure (walking stick :D).

Also, screw that zombie head. It can sit there until it completely rots for all I care. I'm not killing it unless it somehow is about to kill me.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:47:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:00 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wait until sunrise before dropping back into the ground. The zombie head snaps at you but you ignore it. You grab a stick from your shelter before walking beside the road. You walk until you exit the forest and come into a clearing. A little cottage like structure sits in the middle of the clearing. The windows are black and the structure seems to be abandoned. Do you enter the structure?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 9:51:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 9:47:30 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:00 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You wait until sunrise before dropping back into the ground. The zombie head snaps at you but you ignore it. You grab a stick from your shelter before walking beside the road. You walk until you exit the forest and come into a clearing. A little cottage like structure sits in the middle of the clearing. The windows are black and the structure seems to be abandoned. Do you enter the structure?

Well of course...

But, if there are no zombies around, maybe try knocking a few times on the door to see if it attracts any zombies that might be inside. Either way, I'm entering the structure.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:01:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, stick

Time: 7:10 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knock on the cabin door but hear nothing. You open the door and peek your head in. The cabin has obviously not been used in a long time. Dust has settled on everything. You look at the mantle piece and see that its a rifle. There's probably amo around the cabin somewhere. The kitchen is attached to the main room but there's also a cellar and a second room which has a closed door. What do you do?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:03:10 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 10:01:38 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, stick

Time: 7:10 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knock on the cabin door but hear nothing. You open the door and peek your head in. The cabin has obviously not been used in a long time. Dust has settled on everything. You look at the mantle piece and see that its a rifle. There's probably amo around the cabin somewhere. The kitchen is attached to the main room but there's also a cellar and a second room which has a closed door. What do you do?

Take the gun, and go through everything. Don't tear the place apart, persay, but check the kitchen for anything, as well as the cellars and other rooms. I can probably stay there for the night if I need to.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:07:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, stick

Time: 7:20 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You search the living room drawers and find what your looking for. Amo for the rifle. There's a bag of bullets since the rifle is a one shot reload. You take the rifle from the mantel piece and load a bullet. Then you search the kitchen. You find 6 cans of food and 2 water bottles. You also find a hunting knife. What do you pick up?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 10:08:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 10:07:24 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes, stick

Time: 7:20 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You search the living room drawers and find what your looking for. Amo for the rifle. There's a bag of bullets since the rifle is a one shot reload. You take the rifle from the mantel piece and load a bullet. Then you search the kitchen. You find 6 cans of food and 2 water bottles. You also find a hunting knife. What do you pick up?

If I can, everything.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 11:07:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10): 6 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): stick, bag of bullets(12/12)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, hunting knife

Time: 7:20 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You them open the hatch to the cellar. It's pitch black and you'll need a light to see. There's probably matches around here somewhere. You go to the room that's door is closed. You press your ear against the door and listen. A noise is coming from the room like something is struggling. Do you go in?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/20/2016 11:27:55 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 11:07:29 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10): 6 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): stick, bag of bullets(12/12)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, hunting knife

Time: 7:20 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You them open the hatch to the cellar. It's pitch black and you'll need a light to see. There's probably matches around here somewhere. You go to the room that's door is closed. You press your ear against the door and listen. A noise is coming from the room like something is struggling. Do you go in?

I knock on the door a few times to see what happens. If anything important happens, I enter with my rifle drawn
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 1:51:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10): 6 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): stick, bag of bullets(12/12)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, hunting knife

Time: 7:25 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knock on the door and the struggling sound stops. Then it starts again. You level your rifle and slowly open the door. You peek in and to your shock a zombie is tied to the bed. The room stinks of rotting flesh and the zombie strains to be free of the bonds. You approach the zombie cautiously. What should you do with the zombie?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 2:15:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 7:20:18 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
People who want a story of their own can message me and I'll make another forum. If you want to be in a group with others on DDO just message me an ill send you a link and all of you can make a profile.

Name: Vaarka
Age: 18
Gender: Male
Food (10):
Items (10):
Wearing: Clothes

Time: 7:00 p.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 100/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Intro
You start off on a dirt road. Forest is on both sides and its quite thick. The sun is slowly sinking signaling night and you want to be safe somewhere until night passes and its morning. You have no weapon to protect you and you've run out of food. One bite from a zombie could infect you. Ahead of you is road and behind you is road. On either side is forest. Where do you choose to go?

can i has group plox
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 9:03:47 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 1:51:06 AM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10): 6 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): stick, bag of bullets(12/12)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, hunting knife

Time: 7:25 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You knock on the door and the struggling sound stops. Then it starts again. You level your rifle and slowly open the door. You peek in and to your shock a zombie is tied to the bed. The room stinks of rotting flesh and the zombie strains to be free of the bonds. You approach the zombie cautiously. What should you do with the zombie?

kill it with the hunting knife and then carry the dead corpse back outside, maybe about two hundred feet away from the house, and leave it there. Then, go back in, loot the room, and close it off.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
HeavenlyPanda
Posts: 819
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/21/2016 10:22:14 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10): 6 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): stick, bag of bullets(12/12)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, hunting knife

Time: 7:30 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You approach the zombie cautiously. It doesn't appear to see you until you stub your toe against the foot of the bed. You swear colourfully and the zombie senses you and reaches out for you. You quickly stab the zombie in the head and it falls limp. Dragging the body far away, you head back to the cabin to loot the room. You find matches and cigars in the drawer. You find a lamp on the desk. Do you enter the cellar?
HeavenlyPanda. The most heavenly of all heavenly creatures.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 6:08:30 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/21/2016 10:22:14 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:
Name: Vaarka
Age: 17
Gender: Male
Food (10): 6 cans, 2 water bottles
Items (10): stick, bag of bullets(12/12)
Wearing: Clothes, rifle, hunting knife

Time: 7:30 a.m.
Health: 100/100
Hunger: 90/100

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You approach the zombie cautiously. It doesn't appear to see you until you stub your toe against the foot of the bed. You swear colourfully and the zombie senses you and reaches out for you. You quickly stab the zombie in the head and it falls limp. Dragging the body far away, you head back to the cabin to loot the room. You find matches and cigars in the drawer. You find a lamp on the desk. Do you enter the cellar?

Knock on the cellar doors first, before entering, and approach similarly to how I did the room (gun drawn, etc). If there's any zombies down there, kill them with the knife (if possible, unless there's like a horde or something down there). If not, loot the cellar.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,622
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/27/2016 5:35:52 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/20/2016 7:20:18 PM, HeavenlyPanda wrote:

bump
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya