Total Posts:182|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Animal Kingdom Mafia Day Phase 4

Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 5:39:06 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The third night ends, and the forth day begins. The Birds, once thought to be extinct, now fly through the sky again. But their return is overshadowed by the new dead that line the landscape. The Hawk, having revenge taken upon it, lies lifeless in a ditch. And the once mighty Whale's corpse washes onto the shores, slain by a more power ocean dweller.

Now Extinct

LaissezFaire, Hawk, Town Spy. With your eyes you can watch from the skies on anyone with Blueray clarity. Each night, you may watch one person, and know everyone that preforms an action on them and who they preform an action on, you also learn if the actions are, offensive, protective, informative, or other. But you can't help but feel that someone is watching.

Mongeese, Whale, town vanilla. You are big and peaceful and just want to munch on some plankton. Was given the power to preform Night Kills by another animal.

Sac8
Webos1337
Mongoose
USAFkid
xxdarkxx
lovelife

Still alive on this planet...
Alex
Atheism (has been replaced by Mongoose)
Darkkermit
Innomen
Kahvan (has been replaced by lovelife)
Koopin
Marauder
Sportsguru
theLwerd
TVellalott
wjmelements
Zetsubou

7 votes needed for auto lynch, this day phase will end on Thursdays at 7 pm PST.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 7:03:23 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I didn't swap anyone last night. I can only use my power one more time.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 7:04:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/26/2010 5:39:06 PM, OreEle wrote:
Mongeese, Whale, town vanilla. You are big and peaceful and just want to munch on some plankton. Was given the power to preform Night Kills by another animal.

This confirms my role.
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 7:18:26 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/26/2010 7:04:03 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/26/2010 5:39:06 PM, OreEle wrote:
Mongeese, Whale, town vanilla. You are big and peaceful and just want to munch on some plankton. Was given the power to preform Night Kills by another animal.

This confirms my role.

Indeed it does.
It appears SportsGuru has been brought back to life too. How did that happen?
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
Zetsubou
Posts: 4,933
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 7:51:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
The Mod has renamed the roles.

Tvellalott is the "Grave Robber" - Mod won't say what it does which in my opinion is unfair, explain.

VTL tvellalott

I'll be back in about 30 minutes but onlt for 10 minutes or so then I'll be off for the night.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 9:32:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Checking in. Not much to add VTL TV for info.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 10:14:03 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
VTL Zetsu

Why are we voted tv without any explanation. It has been confirmed that he is most likely townie. I suspect the three who voted for tv so quickly to be mafia.
Mafia taking over?
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
wjmelements
Posts: 8,206
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 10:22:46 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/26/2010 10:14:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
VTL Zetsu

Why are we voted tv without any explanation. It has been confirmed that he is most likely townie. I suspect the three who voted for tv so quickly to be mafia.
Mafia taking over?

His role is "Grave Robber." We are simply asking what that is. Is that too much?
in the blink of an eye you finally see the light
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 10:23:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Current vote count -

Tvellalott 4/7 [koopin, wjm, Zets, LL]
Zets 1/7 [darkkermit]

I really hope that this week (after the holiday weekend) turns out more active, for all the games.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 10:40:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/26/2010 10:22:46 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:14:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
VTL Zetsu

Why are we voted tv without any explanation. It has been confirmed that he is most likely townie. I suspect the three who voted for tv so quickly to be mafia.
Mafia taking over?

His role is "Grave Robber." We are simply asking what that is. Is that too much?

This. I always vote for info unless there is too much pressure as is, or the person leading the lynch seems guilty.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 10:45:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/26/2010 10:40:58 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:22:46 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:14:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
VTL Zetsu

Why are we voted tv without any explanation. It has been confirmed that he is most likely townie. I suspect the three who voted for tv so quickly to be mafia.
Mafia taking over?

His role is "Grave Robber." We are simply asking what that is. Is that too much?

This. I always vote for info unless there is too much pressure as is, or the person leading the lynch seems guilty.

VTL innomen

I still seems unlikely that tv is mafia. However, innomen didn't vote for dark, however voted for sac8, even though he was innocent
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2010 11:15:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/26/2010 10:45:58 PM, darkkermit wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:40:58 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:22:46 PM, wjmelements wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:14:03 PM, darkkermit wrote:
VTL Zetsu

Why are we voted tv without any explanation. It has been confirmed that he is most likely townie. I suspect the three who voted for tv so quickly to be mafia.
Mafia taking over?

His role is "Grave Robber." We are simply asking what that is. Is that too much?

This. I always vote for info unless there is too much pressure as is, or the person leading the lynch seems guilty.

VTL innomen

I still seems unlikely that tv is mafia. However, innomen didn't vote for dark, however voted for sac8, even though he was innocent.

What was his reasoning and was it sound?
Clearly he wasn't the only one that voted for SAC8, and not the only one that didn't vote for dark.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 12:26:38 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
GET YOUR VOTES OFF ME YOU MORONS!


I'm the Jackal, Town Graverobber. Each night phase I can use the role of someone who is dead. This is why I've been saying all along that my role is already confirmed. I used lovelifes role night one to kill USAFkid, used xxdarkxx's role to get some of LF's info and last night to bring SportsGuru back to live. I'm fvcking uber-powered and I didn't want to reveal because, like now, I'll automatically be a target.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 12:27:59 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Also, I can only use the role once.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 12:48:20 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 12:26:38 AM, tvellalott wrote:
GET YOUR VOTES OFF ME YOU MORONS!


I'm the Jackal, Town Graverobber. Each night phase I can use the role of someone who is dead. This is why I've been saying all along that my role is already confirmed. I used lovelifes role night one to kill USAFkid, used xxdarkxx's role to get some of LF's info and last night to bring SportsGuru back to live. I'm fvcking uber-powered and I didn't want to reveal because, like now, I'll automatically be a target.
Unvote
The bold part is most likely false tho.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 12:53:25 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Especially when you add these claims

"I used lovelifes role night one to kill USAFkid, used xxdarkxx's role to get some of LF's info and last night to bring SportsGuru back to live

That's twice if I have it correctly

At 12/27/2010 12:27:59 AM, tvellalott wrote:
Also, I can only use the role once.

And then you have to wonder. Maybe you tried to target tree but someone else already did, thus letting you target dark. I'm not sure if bringing sports back to life is a separate thing you did.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
darkkermit
Posts: 11,204
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 1:05:40 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/26/2010 11:15:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:45:58 PM, darkkermit wrote:
VTL innomen

I still seems unlikely that tv is mafia. However, innomen didn't vote for dark, however voted for sac8, even though he was innocent.

What was his reasoning and was it sound?
Clearly he wasn't the only one that voted for SAC8, and not the only one that didn't vote for dark.

I'm quite certain he was the only one who voted for SAC8 but not dark.
It's suspicious.
Open borders debate:
http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 1:10:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 1:05:40 AM, darkkermit wrote:
At 12/26/2010 11:15:35 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/26/2010 10:45:58 PM, darkkermit wrote:
VTL innomen

I still seems unlikely that tv is mafia. However, innomen didn't vote for dark, however voted for sac8, even though he was innocent.

What was his reasoning and was it sound?
Clearly he wasn't the only one that voted for SAC8, and not the only one that didn't vote for dark.

I'm quite certain he was the only one who voted for SAC8 but not dark.
It's suspicious.

And dark was guilty? If so that is kinda suspicious (gunna look back through. Gawd I hate being busy. It keeps me from having mafia all nice and organized)
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 1:16:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I'm sorry I didn't explain myself properly.
I can only use each characters role once, in other words I can't use the tree, the hawk or the lung fish again. I can use my role every night though. Here is a list of what I've done so far in more detail.

DP1: lovelife [1] was lynched. She was the Tree, the serial killer.
NP1: Based on USAFkid's claim of Bulletproof and him saying "Mafia on me tonight", I used the Serial Killers power to kill him. That's why it seemed like the Tree had killed him, despite lovelife being dead and not submitting a night action. He turned out to be the Godfather. Town: 1, Mafia: 0
DP2: Played dumb here, bringing up the fact the Lion had died with bark in its wounds. Laffed. xxDarkxx was lynched based on LF watching Lwerd. I supported this. Town: 2, Mafia: 0
NP2: xxdarkxx was the hawk and got some of LF's info. If I had targeted LF, it would have killed him, but I chose to take to role but not use that part of it. I received the information that ‘the spy' watched SportsGuru and he didn't visit anyone. Seemed pointless to reveal based on this.
DP3: I was against the lynching of SAC8, but it went through anyway. He was the lung fish, the reviver. Town: 2, Mafia: 1
NP3: Worried that I might die before getting a chance to used it, I revived SportsGuru, since he is an experienced player. Town: 2, Mafia: 0
DP4: Noaw.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 1:26:13 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 1:16:11 AM, tvellalott wrote:
I'm sorry I didn't explain myself properly.
I can only use each characters role once, in other words I can't use the tree, the hawk or the lung fish again. I can use my role every night though. Here is a list of what I've done so far in more detail.

DP1: lovelife [1] was lynched. She was the Tree, the serial killer.
NP1: Based on USAFkid's claim of Bulletproof and him saying "Mafia on me tonight", I used the Serial Killers power to kill him. That's why it seemed like the Tree had killed him, despite lovelife being dead and not submitting a night action. He turned out to be the Godfather. Town: 1, Mafia: 0
DP2: Played dumb here, bringing up the fact the Lion had died with bark in its wounds. Laffed. xxDarkxx was lynched based on LF watching Lwerd. I supported this. Town: 2, Mafia: 0
NP2: xxdarkxx was the hawk and got some of LF's info. If I had targeted LF, it would have killed him, but I chose to take to role but not use that part of it. I received the information that ‘the spy' watched SportsGuru and he didn't visit anyone. Seemed pointless to reveal based on this.
DP3: I was against the lynching of SAC8, but it went through anyway. He was the lung fish, the reviver. Town: 2, Mafia: 1
NP3: Worried that I might die before getting a chance to used it, I revived SportsGuru, since he is an experienced player. Town: 2, Mafia: 0
DP4: Noaw.

I don't get it tho. was told I was revived by the spider, and yes my role wasn't used by me when that happened.
I am hugely confused.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
tvellalott
Posts: 10,864
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 1:36:30 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 1:26:13 AM, lovelife wrote:
I don't get it tho. was told I was revived by the spider, and yes my role wasn't used by me when that happened.
I am hugely confused.

What's not to get. Immediately after you died, I used my role because I was online when the lynching was announced. You were dead, I used your role. Then, you were revived. I fail to see the confusing part.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 8:03:09 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 1:36:30 AM, tvellalott wrote:
At 12/27/2010 1:26:13 AM, lovelife wrote:
I don't get it tho. was told I was revived by the spider, and yes my role wasn't used by me when that happened.
I am hugely confused.

What's not to get. Immediately after you died, I used my role because I was online when the lynching was announced. You were dead, I used your role. Then, you were revived. I fail to see the confusing part.

The confusing part is I replaced the spider who is able to revive a dead player and control their move. My role has already been used. The tree was revived by a spider bite.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 8:19:12 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't think your lying btw I just think that part is confusing.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 8:20:46 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 8:19:12 AM, lovelife wrote:
I don't think your lying btw I just think that part is confusing.

Now let me add the reason I don't think your lying is because mafia wouldn't claim something that would easily be countered. I like to think they are smarter then that. Sometimes.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 8:21:11 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 8:20:46 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/27/2010 8:19:12 AM, lovelife wrote:
I don't think your lying btw I just think that part is confusing.

Now let me add the reason I don't think your lying is because mafia wouldn't claim something that would easily be countered. I like to think they are smarter then that. Sometimes.

I at least give you more credit then that.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
innomen
Posts: 10,052
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 8:21:51 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 8:20:46 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/27/2010 8:19:12 AM, lovelife wrote:
I don't think your lying btw I just think that part is confusing.

Now let me add the reason I don't think your lying is because mafia wouldn't claim something that would easily be countered. I like to think they are smarter than that. Sometimes.

I will follow you until you get this right.
lovelife
Posts: 14,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2010 8:24:49 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 12/27/2010 8:21:51 AM, innomen wrote:
At 12/27/2010 8:20:46 AM, lovelife wrote:
At 12/27/2010 8:19:12 AM, lovelife wrote:
I don't think your lying btw I just think that part is confusing.

Now let me add the reason I don't think your lying is because mafia wouldn't claim something that would easily be countered. I like to think they are smarter than that. Sometimes.

I will follow you until you get this right.
Whatever. My english teacher told me spelling and grammar don't really matter as long as you can still read it
easily. Said mistakes add character, and dialect.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave