Total Posts:140|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Disorder in the Courtroom Mafia - DP4

Cobalt
Posts: 991
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:06:38 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Welcome to DP4

Game News: Wylted has been replaced by ShabShoral.

-------------------------------------------------------------

TGAP
was found dead earlier this morning.

Best described as a "busy" woman, TGAP spent her nights "entertaining" various men and women of the courtroom. If you'd been in the right place at the right time, you'd find her suitor locked to a bed in fuzzy pink handcuffs. How suiting, then, that TGAP, the whore, was a roleblocker, literally tying her victims down during the night.

A nympho is a lonely man's best friend. As such, she will be missed. TGAP was town.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Living Players:

1. Vaarka
2. Geographia
3. ShabShoral2 (Wylted)
4. Velcrow
5. Danielle
6. SeventhProfessor
7. Skepsikyma
8. Roukezian

Graveyard:

1. Solon
2. Lannan
3. Udel
4. ShabShoral
5. TGAP

With 8 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch!

This DP ends in 72 hours.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:13:33 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Is anyone here by chance a superhero or a character from a superhero comic?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:14:53 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Three things:

1) I would understand initial pressure being put on me due to Wylted being inactive, but it must be noted that Wylted was inactive on the whole - he, as far as anyone can tell, just... was not participating on DDO.

2) Skepsikyma, however, has been omnipresent on the site, yet has contributed shockingly little to this game. It's incredibly coy of him and I'm honestly surprised no one has discussed this to the extent warranted.

3) Seventh said that him being nightkilled would be catastrophic to Town. He was then not nightkilled. This is very fishy; it's within the realm of reason, especially given everything about this game, that getting lynched *was what would hurt town*. Seventh as scum or third-party is a real concern. For this reason, if there is a vig, he should be shot. If he is third-party, Mafia should shoot him theirselves.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:25:36 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
7th said something catastrophic would happen to Town if he wasn't lynched. I don't see that, so I'm leaning on him being a Jester.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:29:37 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:13:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Is anyone here by chance a superhero or a character from a superhero comic?

How is that information useful? Are you doing thematic analysis?
Vaarka
Posts: 7,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:30:24 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:29:37 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:13:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Is anyone here by chance a superhero or a character from a superhero comic?

How is that information useful? Are you doing thematic analysis?

I'm trying to figure something out, and thematic analysis doesn't really have much to do with it.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:31:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:30:24 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:29:37 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:13:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Is anyone here by chance a superhero or a character from a superhero comic?

How is that information useful? Are you doing thematic analysis?

I'm trying to figure something out, and thematic analysis doesn't really have much to do with it.

I see. Well it's a No for me. I'm actually a very mundane/generic character.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:33:05 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:31:48 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:30:24 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:29:37 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:13:33 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Is anyone here by chance a superhero or a character from a superhero comic?

How is that information useful? Are you doing thematic analysis?

I'm trying to figure something out, and thematic analysis doesn't really have much to do with it.

I see. Well it's a No for me. I'm actually a very mundane/generic character.

Thanks
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 7,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:37:40 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:35:07 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:33:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Thanks

YW. What's your take on 7th?

With the whole "lynch me" thing? I found it more anti-town than pro-town, especially since he "can't" share why he should die. What's weird is why he didn't die, though I could potentially see it being a "if he wants to be lynched, leave him alive until he is lynched" thing from mafia's side.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,286
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 8:57:16 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:14:53 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Three things:

1) I would understand initial pressure being put on me due to Wylted being inactive, but it must be noted that Wylted was inactive on the whole - he, as far as anyone can tell, just... was not participating on DDO.

2) Skepsikyma, however, has been omnipresent on the site, yet has contributed shockingly little to this game. It's incredibly coy of him and I'm honestly surprised no one has discussed this to the extent warranted.

3) Seventh said that him being nightkilled would be catastrophic to Town. He was then not nightkilled. This is very fishy; it's within the realm of reason, especially given everything about this game, that getting lynched *was what would hurt town*. Seventh as scum or third-party is a real concern. For this reason, if there is a vig, he should be shot. If he is third-party, Mafia should shoot him theirselves.

Well, might as well continue pressure.

VTL Shab
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 9:03:15 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:37:40 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:35:07 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:33:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Thanks

YW. What's your take on 7th?

With the whole "lynch me" thing? I found it more anti-town than pro-town, especially since he "can't" share why he should die.
He probably isn't lying about not being able to say specific things. See: me v.1. What's interesting is that I was third party then.
What's weird is why he didn't die, though I could potentially see it being a "if he wants to be lynched, leave him alive until he is lynched" thing from mafia's side.
The issue is that he specifically tried to get lynched because being nkd would HURT town tremendously... Unless Mafia had reason to believe he was lying, there is no reason to believe they wouldn't try something, especially since not many people believed him 100%, meaning that a doc being on him was a crapshoot.

The only other possibility is that Seventh is town but *wanted* to be nightkilled, but this makes no sense, considering he was pushing for, and almost got, his own lynch (which would obviously be counterproductive towards getting nkd...)
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,240
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 9:05:25 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 9:00:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
Hey guys, I got a message from Cobalt saying Skep is Town.

Why are you using that language?

@Skep and the other guy who voted me:

Why me and not someone else?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Vaarka
Posts: 7,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 9:07:54 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 9:00:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
Hey guys, I got a message from Cobalt saying Skep is Town.

Oh yeah, and I got a message from Congress saying Trump wishes to endorse me as President of Finland
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Geographia
Posts: 1,470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 10:55:48 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 9:05:25 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:00:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
Hey guys, I got a message from Cobalt saying Skep is Town.

Why are you using that language?

@Skep and the other guy who voted me:

Why me and not someone else?

What the hell are you talking about?
Vaarka
Posts: 7,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 11:43:28 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 10:55:48 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:05:25 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:00:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
Hey guys, I got a message from Cobalt saying Skep is Town.

Why are you using that language?

@Skep and the other guy who voted me:

Why me and not someone else?

What the hell are you talking about?

Can you paraphrase this message you got?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Geographia
Posts: 1,470
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/22/2016 11:54:12 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 11:43:28 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/22/2016 10:55:48 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:05:25 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:00:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
Hey guys, I got a message from Cobalt saying Skep is Town.

Why are you using that language?

@Skep and the other guy who voted me:

Why me and not someone else?

What the hell are you talking about?

Can you paraphrase this message you got?

I don't see anything that tells me I can't do this, so:

Skepsikyma is town

This is verbatim.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,639
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 12:03:31 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 11:54:12 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/22/2016 11:43:28 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/22/2016 10:55:48 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:05:25 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:00:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
Hey guys, I got a message from Cobalt saying Skep is Town.

Why are you using that language?

@Skep and the other guy who voted me:

Why me and not someone else?

What the hell are you talking about?

Can you paraphrase this message you got?

I don't see anything that tells me I can't do this, so:

Skepsikyma is town

This is verbatim.

Well that doesn't exactly prove anything if that's "verbatim"
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 12:58:09 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:14:53 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
Three things:

1) I would understand initial pressure being put on me due to Wylted being inactive, but it must be noted that Wylted was inactive on the whole - he, as far as anyone can tell, just... was not participating on DDO.

2) Skepsikyma, however, has been omnipresent on the site, yet has contributed shockingly little to this game. It's incredibly coy of him and I'm honestly surprised no one has discussed this to the extent warranted.

http://www.debate.org...


3) Seventh said that him being nightkilled would be catastrophic to Town. He was then not nightkilled. This is very fishy; it's within the realm of reason, especially given everything about this game, that getting lynched *was what would hurt town*. Seventh as scum or third-party is a real concern. For this reason, if there is a vig, he should be shot. If he is third-party, Mafia should shoot him theirselves.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 1:01:12 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 8:25:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
7th said something catastrophic would happen to Town if he wasn't lynched. I don't see that, so I'm leaning on him being a Jester.

that being said, do you think he is normal or like Danielle said, having specific win-con like odd/even day lynch?

i have my own theory but i want your view on this.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 1:06:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/23/2016 1:01:12 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:25:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
7th said something catastrophic would happen to Town if he wasn't lynched. I don't see that, so I'm leaning on him being a Jester.

that being said, do you think he is normal or like Danielle said, having specific win-con like odd/even day lynch?

i have my own theory but i want your view on this.

I don't know if he is trolling. But he surely lied, it's either to fool Mafia or Town.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 1:18:23 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/22/2016 9:05:25 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 7/22/2016 9:00:35 PM, Geographia wrote:
Hey guys, I got a message from Cobalt saying Skep is Town.

Why are you using that language?

@Skep and the other guy who voted me:

Why me and not someone else?

pffftt.. if u have been anywhere near epicmafia.com,

why me fry me.

i support the pressure on you and will not hesitate to lynch you end of this DP is there is insufficient evidence that u are town.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 1:20:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/23/2016 1:06:35 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/23/2016 1:01:12 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:25:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
7th said something catastrophic would happen to Town if he wasn't lynched. I don't see that, so I'm leaning on him being a Jester.

that being said, do you think he is normal or like Danielle said, having specific win-con like odd/even day lynch?

i have my own theory but i want your view on this.

I don't know if he is trolling. But he surely lied, it's either to fool Mafia or Town.

I think you dont understand my question
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 2:30:31 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 7/23/2016 1:20:57 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/23/2016 1:06:35 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/23/2016 1:01:12 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 7/22/2016 8:25:36 PM, Roukezian wrote:
7th said something catastrophic would happen to Town if he wasn't lynched. I don't see that, so I'm leaning on him being a Jester.

that being said, do you think he is normal or like Danielle said, having specific win-con like odd/even day lynch?

i have my own theory but i want your view on this.

I don't know if he is trolling. But he surely lied, it's either to fool Mafia or Town.

I think you dont understand my question

The answer is I don't know. 7th is a very unpredictable player.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 2:32:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Geo vouches the innocence of Skep. (Not sure if a God Father ability could be misleading us), but that is enough to remove the suspicion from both of them.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/23/2016 2:37:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
The best lynch target would be between 7th or Shab as they're currently acting the most suspicious, I don't know if this will change, though.