Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 5:11:03 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Welcome to Day Phase 6.

Died Yesterday:

Geographia, the kleptomaniac, died in a tragic accident yesterday. Each night, Geo stole one item each from two different players, receiving a report that either indicated role, malady, or affiliation.

Died Last Night:

Skepsikyma, the progressive innocent child, was found dead this morning. Reports indicate that Skep was originally a universal backup, taking on the innocent child role. Each night, Skep would choose one person and said person would have Skep's affiliation made known to them.

------------------------------------------------------

Players Alive:

1. Vaarka
2. ShabShoral2 (Wylted)
3. Velcrow
4. Danielle
5. SeventhProfessor
6. Roukezian

Graveyard:

1. Solon
2. Lannan
3. Udel
4. ShabShoral
5. TGAP
6. Geographia
7. Skepsikyma

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

Because this is going up late in the night, this day phase will end in 80 hours. Good luck.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 11:58:29 AM
At 7/26/2016 5:11:03 AM, Cobalt wrote:
Each night, Geo stole one item each from two different players, receiving a report that either indicated role, malady, or affiliation.
Each night, Skep would choose one person and said person would have Skep's affiliation made known to them.
1. Vaarka
3. Velcrow
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:06:05 PM
VTL Danielle

Mind reminding me whether or not your character's name starts with L?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:12:57 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:06:05 PM, Vaarka wrote:
VTL Danielle

Be careful of VTL-ing as Mafia can hammer a wrong vote easily.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:13:55 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:12:57 PM, Roukezian wrote:
VTL Danielle

Point taken. No one else vote for Danielle
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:15:54 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:13:55 PM, Vaarka wrote:
VTL Danielle

There are 3 mafia, even with one vote they can still hammer.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:26:26 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:15:54 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/26/2016 3:13:55 PM, Vaarka wrote:
VTL Danielle

There are 3 mafia, even with one vote they can still hammer.

Unless Danielle is one of them, mind you. Either way, Unvote

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:34:53 PM
VTL Danielle

My name does not start with an L. Vtl Vaarka for vtl me for no reason, especially when I have role claimed. No other living players have role claimed which is maybe why we haven't been successful. Shab, VelCrow, Rou and 7th also need to claim. Let's start with Vaarka who seems to want to lead the mafia-winning mislynch on me.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:40:33 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:35:46 PM, Roukezian wrote:
At 7/26/2016 3:26:26 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Do you mind full-claiming? I will do so as well.

No it's not "do you mind" claiming... Both of you need to claim now.
President of DDO
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:43:43 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:34:53 PM, Danielle wrote:
VTL Danielle

My name does not start with an L. Vtl Vaarka for vtl me for no reason, especially when I have role claimed. No other living players have role claimed which is maybe why we haven't been successful. Shab, VelCrow, Rou and 7th also need to claim. Let's start with Vaarka who seems to want to lead the mafia-winning mislynch on me.

I'm a 7/11 operator (guess subtle racism there from Cobalt cause I'm Arab). I have an ability of scratching a lottery ticket each night. There is a 3/4 chance it would be a loss and nothing would happen and a 1/4 chance I'll get a clue. I got a clue the third NP that literally said "Crow droppings." Not sure if it is a reference to Velcrow or something else but it is the only clue I've received.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:44:13 PM
VTL Danielle

And don't VTL anyone until we've decided a lynch target.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 3:50:04 PM
At 7/26/2016 3:43:43 PM, Roukezian wrote:
I'm a 7/11 operator (guess subtle racism there from Cobalt cause I'm Arab).

I wouldn't be surprised given Cobalt's clue about Shab1 being scum via the pen thing...?

Vaarka, claim. Everyone should claim and out their night actions by this point.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:03:10 PM
Notice how Vaarka goes silent...

Anyway. Everyone needs to claim. Then we can move forward. We can't mislynch today.
President of DDO
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:12:43 PM
VTL Danielle

Sure thing, Lex

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:22:36 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:12:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:
VTL Danielle

Sure thing, Lex

I'm a person I'm sure you're very familiar with, Lex. You can call me Superman. Lucky me has a few abilities that I can use, and I was planning on using a modfirmation ability for DP4, but you seemed to predict that and render it useless. Rather annoying if I do say so myself, but I was able to find out who you were :3
https://67.media.tumblr.com...

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:23:45 PM
VTL Danielle

Sure thing, Lex

So, let me get this straight: you RAILED against Geo for supposed "deus ex machina", yet you expect us to believe that you have suddenly gotten infallible proof that Danielle is town?

Do you not see the clear opportunism here?

I would not doubt a Velcrow/Vaarka scum team.

Also, aren't you supposed to be the vote booster, or was that someone else?
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

~ YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:24:05 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:22:36 PM, Vaarka wrote:
VTL Danielle

Sure thing, Lex

I'm a person I'm sure you're very familiar with, Lex. You can call me Superman. Lucky me has a few abilities that I can use, and I was planning on using a modfirmation ability for DP4, but you seemed to predict that and render it useless. Rather annoying if I do say so myself, but I was able to find out who you were :3

Also, if someone somewhere in this game has a role that switches results, please share... I normally wouldn't guess this but based on the abilities I've been given recently, a Cobalt role like that really wouldn't surprise me

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:24:23 PM
VTL Danielle

Sure thing, Lex

lmao, the hypocracy.

Vote To Lynch Vaarka

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

~ YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:24:53 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:23:45 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
VTL Danielle

Sure thing, Lex

So, let me get this straight: you RAILED against Geo for supposed "deus ex machina", yet you expect us to believe that you have suddenly gotten infallible proof that Danielle is town?

That was a one time thing, and I used it on Velcrow

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:27:48 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:23:45 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
VTL Danielle

Sure thing, Lex

Danielle is town? Pretty sure that's not my argument here. Also, if you're wondering how, because Lex took away my chance for modfirmation, I got a new ability in turn, called "Super Sense", which lets me figure out who Lex Luthor is. My result was Danielle

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:31:21 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:27:48 PM, Vaarka wrote:

So you're saying that Danielle is scum because she lied about her character's name?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:34:06 PM

I have no idea what you're talking about. My name is Patrick Glauwitz and I'm the Inventor. I tried breadcrumbing on DP1 so I'll look back and see if I can find it. In fact I specifically asked if anyone was a real character or fictional character or something and I remember saying that my name was completely made up, not a familiar character name that anyone would recognize like Superman or Lex (assuming you're referring to Lex Luther). Did YOU come out and say that you were a known character??? Once I find my posts from DP1 confirming my character names or references, it'll prove that you're desperately going after me with no reason or proof. I claimed before everyone and proved my role. I can prove it again tonight assuming I'm not RB. I don't think I was RB last night (the mod didn't say so). Your scum play is terrible.

Scum team is probably Vaarka, Shab and I dunno the last one.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:34:22 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:31:21 PM, Roukezian wrote:

So you're saying that Danielle is scum because she lied about her character's name?

I never lied about my character name.
President of DDO
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:35:14 PM
At 7/26/2016 4:34:22 PM, Danielle wrote:

I never lied about my character name.

So you believe Vaarka did this stunt to push you under the bus?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:35:15 PM

Well not exactly, but I'm wondering why she blocked my modfirmation ability

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/26/2016 4:35:42 PM

Don't believe Vaarka. He has no proof whatsoever that my name is Lex and it's not. It's Patrick. I'm looking back on DP1 to see where people talked about characters. Also. Don't forget that I proved my role and I can do it again. Vaarka is making up lies and pushing for an easy mislynch. Obvious scum is obvious.
President of DDO