Total Posts:36|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

RS Mafia SIGN-UPS

SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:14:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hello, ladies and gents, and welcome to the first forum run of my Role Swap semi-open set-up! This game variant has been done several times in Hangouts to great success, and now it's time to see what y'all can make of it in the forums.

The premise of the entire game is that all roles are affiliation neutral. There may be a Mafia Doctor, a town Godfather, a mafia miller, or any other sort of crazy happenstance. This works thanks to the presence of role-swappers, a brand of role that focuses on not just stealing roles, but actively trading and rotating them around the player pool. The roles themselves have both town and scum utility--both on their own merits, and on keeping the roles out of the hands of the other faction.

I'm looking forward to running a legit game for the first time in forever.

The set-up itself can be found here: https://docs.google.com...

SIGN-UPS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
Vaarka
Posts: 10,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:32:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/30/2016 8:14:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:
Hello, ladies and gents, and welcome to the first forum run of my Role Swap semi-open set-up! This game variant has been done several times in Hangouts to great success, and now it's time to see what y'all can make of it in the forums.

The premise of the entire game is that all roles are affiliation neutral. There may be a Mafia Doctor, a town Godfather, a mafia miller, or any other sort of crazy happenstance. This works thanks to the presence of role-swappers, a brand of role that focuses on not just stealing roles, but actively trading and rotating them around the player pool. The roles themselves have both town and scum utility--both on their own merits, and on keeping the roles out of the hands of the other faction.

I'm looking forward to running a legit game for the first time in forever.

The set-up itself can be found here: https://docs.google.com...

SIGN-UPS
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

When is the game starting (guess)?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Vaarka
Posts: 10,876
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:32:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/30/2016 8:32:23 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 7/30/2016 8:14:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:

Also, hi :3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:33:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/30/2016 8:32:23 PM, Vaarka wrote:
When is the game starting (guess)?

Whenever sign-ups fill.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
missbailey8
Posts: 2,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/30/2016 8:39:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Eh, why the hell not? /in
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 2,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/31/2016 7:14:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bump.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:38:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll send out PMs later to get some recruits when I'm not lazy.

SIGN-UPS
1. Bailey McBaileyston
2. Bob McBobbertonstonman
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/3/2016 3:23:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SIGN-UPS
1. Bailey McBaileyston
2. Bob McBobbertonstonman
3. Hayd McHayderadermansontonston
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 11:03:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
SIGN-UPS
1. Bailey McBaileyston
2. Bob McBobbertonstonman
3. Hayd McHayderadermansontonston
4. Geo McGeoageoiaejrigseorhftjsdofigj
5. Rou McAdofkaeoirgjsodfignsdfoigjsdoifbgnsofibgnsodfibknsodifngaoidfngaoidnfgoaidnf
6. Matt McSmittywerbenjagermanjensen
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12
13.

3 more before the game can begin.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 2:39:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I came here to sign up for RuneScape mafia, but I guess that's not happening
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 3:48:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Policy lynch Bob13 DP1.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 3:48:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/30/2016 8:14:57 PM, SolonKR wrote:

/in
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 5:38:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2016 2:39:00 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I came here to sign up for RuneScape mafia, but I guess that's not happening

You don't know that. I'm considering this your /in.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,742
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 5:38:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2016 5:38:16 AM, SolonKR wrote:
At 8/6/2016 2:39:00 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I came here to sign up for RuneScape mafia, but I guess that's not happening

You don't know that. I'm considering this your /in.

/out
Stooge the Worst

#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

"SeventhProfessor is actually a surprisingly good poster."
~Devilry

https://docs.google.com...
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 5:41:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
SIGN-UPS
1. Bailey McBaileyston
2. Bob McBobbertonstonman
3. Hayd McHayderadermansontonston
4. Geo McGeoageoiaejrigseorhftjsdofigj
5. Rou McAdofkaeoirgjsodfignsdfoigjsdoifbgnsofibgnsodfibknsodifngaoidfngaoidnfgoaidnf
6. Matt McSmittywerbenjagermanjensen
7. Uther McUtherstonsontonman
8. Lannan the Lannanator
9. 7th Isnotallowedtoquitout
10.
11.
12
13.

And that's enough to start. Sign-ups will close in 24 hours.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
Bob13
Posts: 791
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/6/2016 4:51:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2016 3:48:42 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Policy lynch Bob13 DP1.

If I don't accidentally give myself away, I'm probably town.
I don't have a signature. :-)
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 2:07:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/6/2016 4:51:13 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/6/2016 3:48:42 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Policy lynch Bob13 DP1.

If I don't accidentally give myself away, I'm probably town.

You'll be policy lynched regardless.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/7/2016 4:24:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Not home, so PMs won't go out until later. I'm also trying to see if I can get one more person.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
TheGreatAndPowerful
Posts: 3,012
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 12:57:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 7/30/2016 8:39:31 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Eh, why the hell not? /in

Because you'll just need to be replaced.
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 1:03:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
My stalling has borne fruit! This player list may be largely newbs, but given that the game's structure is substantially different than regular mafia in its prioritization of behavior, it shouldn't be an issue. The role list will be randomized shortly, and the PMs will go out directly afterward.

Player List
1. Bailey
2. Bob
3. Hayd
4. Geo
5. Rou
6. Matt
7. Uther
8. Lannan
9. 7th
10. Firewings
11.
12
13.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
SolonKR
Posts: 4,296
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 1:38:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
All PMs are out. The game will start as soon as half the players confirm that they have read the set-up via response to my PM.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
Believer in the heart of the cards.

" . . . most people can't see the cherries for the trees" - Mixed metaphors are bae
missbailey8
Posts: 2,466
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/8/2016 9:00:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/8/2016 12:57:45 AM, TheGreatAndPowerful wrote:
At 7/30/2016 8:39:31 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
Eh, why the hell not? /in

Because you'll just need to be replaced.
If you knew what the f*ck has been going on in my life at that time and now then just maybe you'd understand. I'm sorry if I sound hostile, but hey, that's just something that needed to be said.
~missbailey8~

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"No one hates missbailey8 - she doesn't have enough of a persona to be hated." - Airmax1227

"I broke the penis!" - Solon <3

"You're not quite a woman."
-YYW

The Clown Queen of DDO