Total Posts:584|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

ACM - Day Phase 2

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 2:15:56 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
== Mod Notes ==

Skepsikyma has replaced Forever23.
Roukezian 2 has replaced fire_wings.

It will take 8 votes to carry out a lynch (meh, yesterday should have been 9).

The Day Phase will end on Wednesday, August 3, at 10:00 pm EST.

== Deceased Players ==

Roukezian 1: You are a town Vigilante. You have two 1-shot abilities to kill someone during the night if you so choose. You win with the town.

ShabShoral: You are a town Sensor. You have a 1-shot ability to detect how many scum-aligned players were on the lynch bandwagon during the previous DP. You win with the town.

== Living Players ==

01. Cobalt
02. missbailey8
03. Skepsikyma (Forever23)
04. lannan13
05. Roukezian 2 (fire_wings)
06. MattTheDreamer
07. Udel
08. headphonegut
09. bsh1
10. ford_prefect
11. Disciplus
12. VelCrow
13. Geographia
14. TGAP
President of DDO
lannan13
Posts: 23,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:10:09 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Any results worth reporting. If you got inno, then please don't out yourselves.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
VTL Rou

I wanted some info from Fire_Wings last DP, but he wasn't avaiable and time was short.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:11:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
fix'd
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:40:59 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Rou

He, uhh... he kinda... died. We lynched him... a little bit...

!9'103.2'27.3'33.6'81!
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:42:51 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:40:59 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Rou

He, uhh... he kinda... died. We lynched him... a little bit...

Nevermind. Stupid DD didn't read the entire OP.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:40:59 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Rou

He, uhh... he kinda... died. We lynched him... a little bit...

!9'103.2'27.3'33.6'81!

.....
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:01:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:
.....

Read post 6
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
lannan13
Posts: 23,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:04:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:40:59 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Rou

He, uhh... he kinda... died. We lynched him... a little bit...

!9'103.2'27.3'33.6'81!

.....

I think I may get some of it.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:08:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
FW (now rouk) and Matt were on my list yesterday. Not sure how much I want a repeat of the last DP though so...

VTL matt
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:08:30 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Rou

I wanted some info from Fire_Wings last DP, but he wasn't avaiable and time was short.

You wanted "info" from Dp1 but never asked because you figured he wasn't available? Hmmm. That information must be about his behavior as I he clearly didn't out his role but simply justified why he voted against me (which you also did). It seems rather obvious that I can't explain his behavior or intentions as I'm not him. A part of me suspects that you wrongly think that I'm always an easy lynch target? Is that what's going on? I will you give the benefit of the doubt for now and ask you what information you would possibly have wanted from Fire, and how is it possible for me to provide you with answers justifying the behavior of someone else.

Till you clarify that, VTL Lanaan.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:09:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:08:27 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
FW (now rouk) and Matt were on my list yesterday. Not sure how much I want a repeat of the last DP though so...

VTL matt

Is there a link to this list from Dp1?
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:11:33 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
I have the tingling feeling that some people here(cough cough) are trying to have this going into a certain direction?
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:12:04 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:09:46 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:08:27 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
FW (now rouk) and Matt were on my list yesterday. Not sure how much I want a repeat of the last DP though so...

VTL matt

Is there a link to this list from Dp1?

My potential scum list?
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:12:38 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:12:04 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:09:46 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:08:27 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
FW (now rouk) and Matt were on my list yesterday. Not sure how much I want a repeat of the last DP though so...

VTL matt

Is there a link to this list from Dp1?

My potential scum list?

Yes, one that includes Fire and Matt.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:13:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:01:29 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:
.....

Read post 6

i meant the numbers. btw did you go to mas on last sunday?
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:13:24 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Vel, what are your reads and honest opinion on how this DP started?
lannan13
Posts: 23,034
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:13:37 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:08:30 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Rou

I wanted some info from Fire_Wings last DP, but he wasn't avaiable and time was short.

You wanted "info" from Dp1 but never asked because you figured he wasn't available? Hmmm. That information must be about his behavior as I he clearly didn't out his role but simply justified why he voted against me (which you also did). It seems rather obvious that I can't explain his behavior or intentions as I'm not him. A part of me suspects that you wrongly think that I'm always an easy lynch target? Is that what's going on? I will you give the benefit of the doubt for now and ask you what information you would possibly have wanted from Fire, and how is it possible for me to provide you with answers justifying the behavior of someone else.

Till you clarify that, VTL Lanaan.

I don't think you're an easy lynch. Fire_Wings has loose lips and he was holding something back last DP. I don't care about whatever it is you do, but the fact is, Fire_Wings was on the list of people who was to get info from, but couldn't get to it despite time restrictions. Even if you were an easy lynch target, you gave-up last DP yourself and you had anti-town behavior, everyone agreed that you should have been lynched. End of story. Secondly, you spelled my name wrong.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:14:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:13:07 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:01:29 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:
.....

Read post 6

i meant the numbers. btw did you go to mas on last sunday?

No.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:14:56 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:13:37 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:08:30 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:10:47 AM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Rou

I wanted some info from Fire_Wings last DP, but he wasn't avaiable and time was short.

You wanted "info" from Dp1 but never asked because you figured he wasn't available? Hmmm. That information must be about his behavior as I he clearly didn't out his role but simply justified why he voted against me (which you also did). It seems rather obvious that I can't explain his behavior or intentions as I'm not him. A part of me suspects that you wrongly think that I'm always an easy lynch target? Is that what's going on? I will you give the benefit of the doubt for now and ask you what information you would possibly have wanted from Fire, and how is it possible for me to provide you with answers justifying the behavior of someone else.

Till you clarify that, VTL Lanaan.

I don't think you're an easy lynch. Fire_Wings has loose lips and he was holding something back last DP. I don't care about whatever it is you do, but the fact is, Fire_Wings was on the list of people who was to get info from, but couldn't get to it despite time restrictions. Even if you were an easy lynch target, you gave-up last DP yourself and you had anti-town behavior, everyone agreed that you should have been lynched. End of story. Secondly, you spelled my name wrong.

Fair enough. Indicate the post in which Fire was withholding information. I can't find it.
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:15:53 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:13:24 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Vel, what are your reads and honest opinion on how this DP started?

honestly, i hope you learn your lesson on scummy play, anti town play and etc.

DP still too early to out reads. i'd rather go thru DP1 again given info above to see interactions.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:17:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:13:07 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:01:29 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:
.....

Read post 6

i meant the numbers. btw did you go to mas on last sunday?

But I think I know why you ask. Good to know.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:18:44 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:15:53 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:13:24 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Vel, what are your reads and honest opinion on how this DP started?

honestly, i hope you learn your lesson on scummy play, anti town play and etc.

DP still too early to out reads. i'd rather go thru DP1 again given info above to see interactions.

Please don't bring up my previous role as it is no longer relevant. I'm sure you would have accumulated reads from the previous DP as well?
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:21:09 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:17:27 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:13:07 AM, VelCrow wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:01:29 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 3:58:47 AM, VelCrow wrote:
.....

Read post 6

i meant the numbers. btw did you go to mas on last sunday?

But I think I know why you ask. Good to know.

yup. so far i like your reply and the softs you do for your role. i still cant break the code (god u had me up till 4 last night) but ill tr u for the moment.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:21:24 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:15:53 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Or in other words, what were your reads the previous DP?
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:24:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:12:04 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
My potential scum list?

Did you ever give reasons for your reads last DP?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Posts: 1,273
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:24:26 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:21:24 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:15:53 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Or in other words, what were your reads the previous DP?

will need time to revisit DP1. will post again later. im busy now.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:25:18 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:21:09 AM, VelCrow wrote:
yup. so far i like your reply and the softs you do for your role. i still cant break the code (god u had me up till 4 last night) but ill tr u for the moment.

All will be revealed in time. To some sooner than others.

For now though, what do you think about Matt?
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:27:51 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:24:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:12:04 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
My potential scum list?

Did you ever give reasons for your reads last DP?

For some yes. I know I explained in more detail the ones I voted for like rouk FW and matt than I did the others.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/1/2016 4:28:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/1/2016 4:27:51 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:24:07 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/1/2016 4:12:04 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
My potential scum list?

Did you ever give reasons for your reads last DP?

For some yes. I know I explained in more detail the ones I voted for like rouk FW and matt than I did the others.

Could you link me to your reads of Rouk and Matt?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...