ACM - Day Phase 3

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 8:13:21 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
== Mod Notes ==

It will take 7 votes to carry out a lynch.

The Day Phase will end on Sunday, August 7 at 10:00 am EST.

I have alerted all players to please be active.

== Deceased Players ==

Roukezian 1
ShabShoral1

Geographia: You are a town Jack of all Trades. You have five 1-shot abilities that you may use one-at-a-time, on any 5 night phases of your choice: vigilante, doctor, watcher, cop, commuter. You win with the town.

ShabShoral2 (mb8): You are a town Developer. You start as a vanilla townie, but receive a random modifier each night (they do not stack). Each ability is one-shot. You can use it on the NP of your choice. You win with the town.

NP1: given Bodyguard
NP2: given Bulletproof

== Living Players ==

01. Cobalt
02. Skepsikyma (Forever23)
03. lannan13
04. Roukezian 2 (fire_wings)
05. MattTheDreamer
06. Udel
07. headphonegut
08. bsh1
09. ford_prefect
10. Disciplus
11. VelCrow
12. TGAP
President of DDO
Udel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 8:26:51 PM
It doesn't surprise me that scum targeted mb8 since Geographia confirmed her innocent.

I'm ready to role claim as promised, but would prefer to see if there were any useful night actions or investigations first. I'll be signed off for about 5-6 hours so hopefully that's enough time.
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 8:38:22 PM
These are some really useful town roles that were given out. It makes me worried for the roles of the Mafia to balance.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 9:05:04 PM
At 8/4/2016 8:38:22 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
These are some really useful town roles that were given out. It makes me worried for the roles of the Mafia to balance.

It's essentially Town's fault for treating claiming as something irrelevant to the game. The main campaigners both against my lynch and Geo's lynch are VelCrow and DD. We should lynch one of them and start winning this game for a change as they're obviously scum.

VTL VelCrow
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 9:14:12 PM
Inb4 anyone says affiliation != role confirmation. It isn't, but it is strong evidence towards affiliation, otherwise we wouldn't have two power roles in our graveyard.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 9:20:43 PM

The game could be weighted towards Town. I've been in many games where that was the case and Town acted so stupid that Scum won easily.
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 10:03:55 PM
I'm gonna go to bed and wait for more activity. For now I'll VTL HPG.

In the last DP he didn't really seem engaged with the game, and gave minimal analysis and reasoning for his votes and reads. Honestly he was quite all over the place, and changed votes on a whim. This could be a sign of scum or inactivity, or both.
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 10:37:06 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if every mafia member was a roleblocker. I think that'd almost be necessary to counter this ridiculously powerful town.

I'm also down with the pressure on HPG. I don't like that he gets to skate by every game without pressure, regardless of how he behaves. (Or in this case, doesn't behave.)

VTL HPG
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 10:59:45 PM
At 8/4/2016 8:26:51 PM, Udel wrote:
It doesn't surprise me that scum targeted mb8 since Geographia confirmed her innocent.

I'm ready to role claim as promised, but would prefer to see if there were any useful night actions or investigations first. I'll be signed off for about 5-6 hours so hopefully that's enough time.

Please don't.
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

http://www.debate.org...
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:02:27 PM
At 8/4/2016 8:26:51 PM, Udel wrote:

I just need to know if u visited me last night
"Ah....So when god "Taught you" online, did he have a user name like "Darthmaulrules1337", and did he talk in all caps?" ~ Axonly

VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:05:27 PM
At 8/4/2016 9:05:04 PM, Roukezian wrote:

It's essentially Town's fault for treating claiming as something irrelevant to the game. The main campaigners both against my lynch and Geo's lynch are VelCrow and DD. We should lynch one of them and start winning this game for a change as they're obviously scum.

VTL VelCrow

You know nothing Jon snow

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:28:46 PM
23.18.3.1.5.15.8.20.x.5.1.18.9.1.5

!3'29.12'135.2'20.7'78!
!7'78.2'35.3'33.6'53!
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:40:18 PM
At 8/4/2016 10:37:06 PM, Cobalt wrote:

Thanks for finally accepting my friend request. Everyone else here accepted it a while ago, or rejected it.

So since we are best friends now, can I haz that google docs you were talking about last DP?

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/4/2016 11:57:26 PM
Hopefully town won't tunnel a single person the whole DP like the last two DPs.

I am waiting for a certain several people to post before casting my vote.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 1:10:54 AM
At 8/4/2016 11:40:18 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

So since we are best friends now, can I haz that google docs you were talking about last DP?

https://docs.google.com...

There might be a slur in there and it might be directed at you. But I left it in its original state.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 1:12:35 AM
At 8/5/2016 1:10:54 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 8/4/2016 11:40:18 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

https://docs.google.com...

There might be a slur in there and it might be directed at you. But I left it in its original state.

No sam. dont do it.

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 1:19:17 AM
At 8/5/2016 1:12:35 AM, VelCrow wrote:

No sam. dont do it.

Wait, that's not against the rules, is it? It's literally just a google doc typed by me. There isn't any c/p'd info or anything like that.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 1:31:39 AM
Fvck, I just got off work and tired as all hell. I'm going to relax a bit and then jump back into the DP.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:32:03 AM
At 8/5/2016 1:19:17 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 8/5/2016 1:12:35 AM, VelCrow wrote:

No sam. dont do it.

Wait, that's not against the rules, is it? It's literally just a google doc typed by me. There isn't any c/p'd info or anything like that.

is your name really sam? LOL

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:45:18 AM
At 8/5/2016 2:32:03 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Lol, no. I have one of those "Rumplestiltskin" names, where you'd never guess it, only to inevitably find out because you saw me dancing naked in the woods, gleefully shouting it at the top of my lungs.

I just thought I might have done something wrong, because of the "don't do it" part. Not the "sam" part.
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:51:27 AM
At 8/5/2016 2:45:18 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:32:03 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Lol, no. I have one of those "Rumplestiltskin" names, where you'd never guess it, only to inevitably find out because you saw me dancing naked in the woods, gleefully shouting it at the top of my lungs.

I just thought I might have done something wrong, because of the "don't do it" part. Not the "sam" part.

you've got a breadcrumb on your face. maybe you should look in a mirror.

Cobalt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 2:57:18 AM
At 8/5/2016 2:51:27 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Ooooooooohhhhh, thank you. Nibble nibble, yummy. It's been dead at work and my brain isn't functioning properly. I was expecting Lannan to say something interesting after jumping in, but alas. :/

I know you were very much for a Geo lynch, as was I. Now that she's gone, who are you looking to pressure next?
VelCrow
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 3:34:42 AM
At 8/5/2016 2:57:18 AM, Cobalt wrote:
At 8/5/2016 2:51:27 AM, VelCrow wrote:

Ooooooooohhhhh, thank you. Nibble nibble, yummy. It's been dead at work and my brain isn't functioning properly. I was expecting Lannan to say something interesting after jumping in, but alas. :/

I know you were very much for a Geo lynch, as was I. Now that she's gone, who are you looking to pressure next?

well. i dont like how Rou is tunnelling me. i may have lynched town twice but in my defence, they were scummy town. how would i know if they flip town or scum if i didnt lynch them? i scum hunt, and lynch who i think is scummy.

also, i really want to lynch Rou because although he played scummy as town, theres no reason to think that he will behave otherwise as scum. him wanting to lynch me for stupid reasons is getting on my nerves. my only worry is that im tunneling him for being an idiot and since im perfectly aware that i may tunnel him, it will impair my ability to scum read him.

that being said, i think its best if i ignore him for the moment. probably scumhunt matt, lannan or hpg this DP.

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 3:56:06 AM
I am still waiting for Rouk and Disc to answer questions from last DP.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 4:24:46 AM
At 8/5/2016 3:56:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:

You've been watching me very closely ever since the beginning of last DP. Why is that? I didn't think my ten minute vote against you was really that much of a game changer, yet you haven't been able to look past it.

If the question you are talking about is whether I still scum read you, I don't recall ever giving a scum read against you in the first place. Why do you seem to care more about a single vote against you that lasted less than a page than you seem to care about scum hunting?

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 4:28:15 AM
At 8/5/2016 4:24:46 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/5/2016 3:56:06 AM, bsh1 wrote:

You've been watching me very closely ever since the beginning of last DP. Why is that? I didn't think my ten minute vote against you was really that much of a game changer, yet you haven't been able to look past it.

If the question you are talking about is whether I still scum read you, I don't recall ever giving a scum read against you in the first place. Why do you seem to care more about a single vote against you that lasted less than a page than you seem to care about scum hunting?

Because you seem unwilling to bother talking with me about it, and that's troubling to me. You pushed my lynch because I wouldn't give reads. And, despite no change in my unwillingness to give reads, you inexplicably shifted your vote. Why? What made me suddenly less of an appealing target?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/5/2016 4:29:33 AM
At 8/5/2016 1:10:54 AM, Cobalt wrote:

Seems more like an astute observation than a slur.

Your notes seem to confirm my thoughts yesterday that I mentioned about skep. What is your opinion on him?

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^