Jump to topic:

Forum Game: Pimping . . .

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2011 9:41:53 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Pimp out the next persons statement, and once done pimping make a new statement . . .
For example:
I ate a chicken sandwich . . .

I shot a m*therf*cking a*sshole for trying to steal my friggen dorito and wasabi grilled chicken on rye sandwich . . .

I ran over a cat yesterday
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2011 9:47:45 PM
At 1/2/2011 9:41:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
Pimp out the next persons statement, and once done pimping make a new statement . . .
For example:

I shot a m*therf*cking a*sshole for trying to steal my friggen dorito and wasabi grilled chicken on rye sandwich . . .

Well, pimping is basically managing prostitutes, so here I go.

Like Bestiality? Like Necrophilia? Sad and depressed because you can only have 1 at a time? Well come on down to DDO, and you can have both at the same time with the cat that SRW drove over the other day, only $9.99 per 15 minutes!

*no cops, please*
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2011 9:54:42 PM
At 1/2/2011 9:47:45 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/2/2011 9:41:53 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
For example:

Well, pimping is basically managing prostitutes, so here I go.

Like Bestiality? Like Necrophilia? Sad and depressed because you can only have 1 at a time? Well come on down to DDO, and you can have both at the same time with the cat that SRW drove over the other day, only $9.99 per 15 minutes!

*no cops, please*

AAAGH!!! The God Damned cop shot me in my friggen balls!! I am f*cking calling my lawyer!!!

My table is cannibalistic
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 8:50:26 AM
At 6/24/2011 12:17:41 PM, Brainmaster wrote:
The table fvcking ate a policeman.

I have huge balls

The man whores I pimp out on the corner have huge a$$ balls.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"
Tim_Spin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2011 8:50:55 AM
Time to take the AP American Government exam today.
Astonished, the talent agent asks the man what him and his family call their act.The man responds, "The Aristocrats!"