Total Posts:422|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

4chan risk

Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:09:04 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Even with that link I am not sure that I am doing this right so correct me if I am screwing something up but...

1st move claim the two unclaimed regions to the north of my territories.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:30:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 6:09:04 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Even with that link I am not sure that I am doing this right so correct me if I am screwing something up but...

1st move claim the two unclaimed regions to the north of my territories.

no you're doing things right, just follow what I said below and bold your post and state your faction name
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:41:25 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:


Bennetari Empire expand into Northern and Southern Italy
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:47:08 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
also I will change the roll values (will update them on the map in the next mupdate)

1=11
2=12
3=13
4=14
5=15
6=16
7=17
8=18
9=19

0s, doubles, triples, etc will stay the same

just making this a little less luck-based, i'll also increase the bonuses by 1-2 points.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 6:58:15 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 6:30:57 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 6:09:04 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Even with that link I am not sure that I am doing this right so correct me if I am screwing something up but...

1st move claim the two unclaimed regions to the north of my territories.

no you're doing things right, just follow what I said below and bold your post and state your faction name

Mkay so

DD expands north map bonus 4
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:04:31 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 6:58:15 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 8/14/2016 6:30:57 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 6:09:04 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Even with that link I am not sure that I am doing this right so correct me if I am screwing something up but...

1st move claim the two unclaimed regions to the north of my territories.

no you're doing things right, just follow what I said below and bold your post and state your faction name

Mkay so

DD expands north map bonus 4

no, nobody has a bonus.

You get a bonus when you completely fill a region, and loose it the instant you loose even one territory.

Also, I will change the bonus values in mupdate 2.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:09:10 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Right edge of the map has player list.
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:09:25 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

Bob expands into western Turkey.
I don't have a signature. :-)
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:09:44 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:09:10 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Right edge of the map has player list.

It has the name of the faction, not the players.
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:10:01 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:09:25 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

Bob expands into western Turkey.

Bonus 5
I don't have a signature. :-)
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:15:51 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:09:44 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:10 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Right edge of the map has player list.

It has the name of the faction, not the players.

Oh. I think the sign up thread has it.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:17:49 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Bennetari Empire = Bennett
Geo = Geographia
US Colonies = Me
Free State of Sealand = Midnight
Bob = Bob13
Cyborn Republic = Foodiesoul
KilKenny = Lannan13
Discipulus_Didcit = Discipulus_Didcit
Not Sri Lanka = UtherPenguin
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,404
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:18:19 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:17:49 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Bennetari Empire = Bennett
Geo = Geographia
US Colonies = Me
Free State of Sealand = Midnight
Bob = Bob13
Cyborn Republic = Foodiesoul
KilKenny = Lannan13
Discipulus_Didcit = Discipulus_Didcit
Not Sri Lanka = UtherPenguin

thx
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:18:24 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:10:01 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:25 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

Bob expands into western Turkey.

Bonus 5

you only get bonuses once you have completely filled the region.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:19:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:15:51 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:44 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:10 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Right edge of the map has player list.

It has the name of the faction, not the players.

Oh. I think the sign up thread has it.

Can you accept my friend request so I can PM you updates? This way, you won't need to constantly come to this thread and check, unless you're fine with that.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:22:50 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:10:01 PM, Bob13 wrote:

Given that i'm close to you, what are your expansion plans?

Would you like to sign a non-aggression pact for now?
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:30:22 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:19:43 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:15:51 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:44 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:10 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Right edge of the map has player list.

It has the name of the faction, not the players.

Oh. I think the sign up thread has it.

Can you accept my friend request so I can PM you updates? This way, you won't need to constantly come to this thread and check, unless you're fine with that.

Friend request pending.

What are the time limit for rounds?
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:42:28 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:22:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:10:01 PM, Bob13 wrote:

Given that i'm close to you, what are your expansion plans?

Would you like to sign a non-aggression pact for now?

Are you US colonies?
I don't have a signature. :-)
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:42:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:30:22 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:19:43 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:15:51 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:44 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:09:10 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:08:33 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/14/2016 5:50:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
https://s4.postimg.io...

Off we go! Everybody make your move for round 1

If you are unsure of how to play, read this guide: http://freerisk.boards.net...

For the lowly spectators could you post a player list with colors next to them please.

Right edge of the map has player list.

It has the name of the faction, not the players.

Oh. I think the sign up thread has it.

Can you accept my friend request so I can PM you updates? This way, you won't need to constantly come to this thread and check, unless you're fine with that.

Friend request pending.

What are the time limit for rounds?

Huh? Check your requests because i'm waiting for you to accept

And just respond as frequently as you can. I won't give a time limit. However if somebody doesn't respond for a while, i'll continue without them and give them two rolls if they are active again.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:43:17 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:42:28 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:22:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:10:01 PM, Bob13 wrote:

Given that i'm close to you, what are your expansion plans?

Would you like to sign a non-aggression pact for now?

Are you US colonies?

Yeah
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:43:36 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:22:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:10:01 PM, Bob13 wrote:

Given that i'm close to you, what are your expansion plans?

Would you like to sign a non-aggression pact for now?

Never mind, I just saw your post from earlier.
Yes, I would like to sign a non-aggression pact.
I don't have a signature. :-)
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/14/2016 7:47:00 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/14/2016 7:43:36 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:22:50 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/14/2016 7:10:01 PM, Bob13 wrote:

Given that i'm close to you, what are your expansion plans?

Would you like to sign a non-aggression pact for now?

Never mind, I just saw your post from earlier.
Yes, I would like to sign a non-aggression pact.

Where are you planning to expand though?