2. Innomen
3. TheLwerd
4. Zetsubou
5. Annhasle
6. Korashk

Graveyard:

Cody - Lynched Dayphase 1 - Townie - Jacob Marley - Mafia Turner

Mongeese - Lynched Day Phase 2 - Mafia - The Grinch - Politician/Turncoat

Tvellalot - Killed During Night Phase 2 - Townie - Ralphie - Day Vig/Mafia killah

Wjm - Lynched Day Phase 3 - Mafia - Scrooge - Turncoat

Sac8 - Killed During Night Phase 3 - Third Party - Snow Miser - Jester

JBlake - Lynched Day Phase 4 - Mafia - The Abominable Snow Monster - Vanilla

Lovelife - Killed During Night Phase 4 - Townie - Randy - Vanilla

Role Notes:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only defense.

You are Randy. You just lay there like a slug. Sorry that's all you can really do. That and eat mashed potatoes like a pig.

Realspeak.

You are a plain vanilla townie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are the abominable snow monster. You march around and scare the sh*t out of people and attempt to eat anything that is wondering around. You are a part of the mafia. Scrooge and the Grinch are your pals.

Plainspeak. You are part of the mafia with the grinch and scrooge The mafia has no killing ability You are a Vanilla mafia. Good luck and merry christmas
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are Snow Miser and are a big ham. You don't give a crap what happens. You just want to crack a lot of jokes and sing. If someone destroys you, you win.

If you survive, you lose.

Your goal is to be lynched.

You are a jester.

If you are nightkilled you will lose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bah Humbug

You are Scrooge. All you have cared about is money your whole life. Beware! If you are visited by Jacob Marley you will be haunted by three ghosts over a 3 night phase period. Once jacob has visited you the process will continue regardless of Jacobs death. After the three ghosts visit you, you will have a change of heart and become a good person.

You will be mafia throughout the entire process until the last ghosts visits you. If the game ends before the last ghost visits you, you will win/lose with the mafia. If the game ends after the last ghost visits you, you will win/lose with the town.

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE TO SHOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF JACOB WOULD TARGET YOU ON NIGHT PHASE 1. JACOB DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY TARGET YOU.

Night Phase 1 - Targeted by Jacob, First ghost visits

Night Phase 2 - Second Ghost Visits

Night Phase 3 - Third Ghost visits.

Day Phase 4 - Become Townie.

Plainspeak. You are a mafia turncoat who has no special abilities. You are mafia pals with The Grinch. I would keep that quiet from your friend as you will still have the ability to be in the same PM if you turn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

You are Ralphie. You really want an official red ryder so you can kill your nemesis. Black Bart! If make it till christmas and santa picks you. You will receive one and will automatically destroy your longtime imaginary nemesis. If santa claus doesn't pick you i guess he figured you would just shoot your eye out if you had one anyway.

Scut Farkis is also being mean to you so you can have one chance at beating him up a day. Just send me the name during the day. If you are correct, you will beat him up.

Real Speak.

You are a townie who is very powerful. If you survive and are gifted a BB gun you will automatically kill Black Bart. Further you are allowed to target one player each day. If that player is Scut Farkas you will kill him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
You really are a heel,
You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Grinch,
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

So you are the grinch and sort of like stealing christmas you can steal one vote a day and choose to do with it what you will. Your heart is two sizes to small. However if Cindy Loo Who visits you, it may grow three sizes that day. And you may have a change of heart and join the whos down in whoville.

If Cindy Loo Who targets you, you will become a townie the moment she does. Then you will win with the townies.

Plainspeak:

You are a politician turncoat mafia. If you are visited by Cindy Loo, you will immediately turn townie. I would keep that quiet from your friend as you will still have the ability to be in the same PM if you turn.
SCROOOGE SCROOOOOOGE You are Jacob Marley. You wander the streets at night in your chains searching for your old accounting partner, Scrooge. Should you find him you will haunt him with three spirits. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE TO SHOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WOULD TARGET SCROOGE ON NIGHT PHASE 1. Night Phase 1 - Target SCROOGE, First ghost visits Night Phase 2 - Second Ghost Visits Night Phase 3 - Third Ghost visits. Day Phase 4 - SCROOGE becomes Townie. Plainspeak. You are a townie who can target scrooge at night. If successful in picking scrooge it will be 2 1/2 phases and then scrooge will become a townie. During the 2 1/2 phases he will remain mafia.

Story
Youtube Video

It takes 4 votes to lynch.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 4:39:28 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
please post if you are online
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 4:50:17 PM
I dunno what's going on. Why not everybody just character and role claim at this point, even if you've done so already? I don't think anybody's been paying attention to any of the games - I certainly haven't kept track of all the claims. Btw did I miss anything from the last day phase?

Rudolph - Bulletproof
President of DDO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 4:59:31 PM
At 1/4/2011 4:50:17 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I dunno what's going on. Why not everybody just character and role claim at this point, even if you've done so already? I don't think anybody's been paying attention to any of the games - I certainly haven't kept track of all the claims. Btw did I miss anything from the last day phase?

Rudolph - Bulletproof

As per usual, i am going to log off for the night soon, but will check in the early AM. I am santa, and my role depended greatly on TV but he was killed, however i am a beloved townie, and i was supposed to give him a bee-bee gun in DP3, but since he never made it, i don't have much of a function at this point.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 5:10:18 PM
Claims:

1. mongoose
2. Innomen - SANTA
3. TheLwerd - RUDOLPH
4. Zetsubou
5. Annhasle
6. Korashk

C'mon guys let's get this over with. It's January 4.
President of DDO
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 5:11:41 PM
At 1/4/2011 5:10:18 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Claims:

1. mongoose
2. Innomen - SANTA
3. TheLwerd - RUDOLPH
4. Zetsubou
5. Annhasle
6. Korashk

C'mon guys let's get this over with. It's January 4.

VTL Zets. Although he's probably not on line.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 6:34:02 PM
1. mongoose - Little Drummer Boy
2. Innomen - Santa
3. TheLwerd - Rudolph - Bulletproof
4. Zetsubou - I forgot
5. Annhasle - Frosty the Snowman
6. Korashk - Cindy Loo Who - Now Vanilla

VTL Zets
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 7:42:26 PM
At 1/4/2011 6:34:02 PM, Korashk wrote:
1. mongoose - Little Drummer Boy
2. Innomen - Santa
3. TheLwerd - Rudolph - Bulletproof
4. Zetsubou - I forgot
5. Annhasle - Frosty the Snowman
6. Korashk - Cindy Loo Who - Now Vanilla

VTL Zets

I could have sworn that he claimed towards the end of the last day phase... I'm most likely wrong though. :P

VTL Zetsubou
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2011 10:51:22 PM
At 1/4/2011 4:59:31 PM, innomen wrote:
As per usual, i am going to log off for the night soon, but will check in the early AM. I am santa, and my role depended greatly on TV but he was killed, however i am a beloved townie, and i was supposed to give him a bee-bee gun in DP3, but since he never made it, i don't have much of a function at this point.

Damn.
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 3:24:04 AM
At 1/4/2011 10:51:22 PM, tvellalott wrote:
At 1/4/2011 4:59:31 PM, innomen wrote:

Damn.

And you were supposed to do something with that gun too, not sure if it divulges anything that could hurt the town or not, but what the heck, you were supposed to either shoot black bart, or shoot your eye out.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 9:29:07 AM
There seems to be a small theme: Frosty, A Christmas Story and The Grinch. Therefore I'll believe Korashk and Ann's claims for now. I know I'm a townie. That leaves lil drummer boy claims (mongoose), Santa (innomen) and nobody seems to remember Zets' claim. I say vote Zetsubou -- if the game's not over, we lynch mongoose tomorrow.
President of DDO
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 4:05:34 PM
VTL ZETS Put the nail in the coffin.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
wamba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 10:21:52 PM
Lynch-O-Tron

Zetsubou - (5/4) - Innomen - Korashk - Annhasle - TheLwerd - Mongoose -

RESULT

Zetsubou - Townie - Vanilla - Yukon Cornelius

You are Yukon Cornelius and you roam the hills of Christmas Town with your sleigh of mini dogs looking for silver and gold. Unfortunately you never really seem to find any and unfortunately can't really do much. You are a townie.

Night Phase is now