Total Posts:6|Showing Posts:1-6
Jump to topic:

Agar.io

fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 9:22:17 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
agar.io/#82Y3J

Let's make DDO win. Type your username, or DDO.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 10:40:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 9:22:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
agar.io/#82Y3J

Let's make DDO win. Type your username, or DDO.

do we even have the slightest chance at beating the other clans?
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 10:47:22 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 10:40:33 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:22:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
agar.io/#82Y3J

Let's make DDO win. Type your username, or DDO.

do we even have the slightest chance at beating the other clans?

yes. I went up to #3 by myself, but lost :(.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 10:50:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 10:47:22 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 8/17/2016 10:40:33 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:22:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
agar.io/#82Y3J

Let's make DDO win. Type your username, or DDO.

do we even have the slightest chance at beating the other clans?

yes. I went up to #3 by myself, but lost :(.

how much players do the other clans have? where did you find this party?
fire_wings
Posts: 5,561
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 11:14:26 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 10:50:40 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 10:47:22 PM, fire_wings wrote:
At 8/17/2016 10:40:33 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:22:17 PM, fire_wings wrote:
agar.io/#82Y3J

Let's make DDO win. Type your username, or DDO.

do we even have the slightest chance at beating the other clans?

yes. I went up to #3 by myself, but lost :(.

how much players do the other clans have? where did you find this party?

I created it.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka