Total Posts:15|Showing Posts:1-15
Jump to topic:

World Risk signups

Geographia
Posts: 1,473
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 9:37:39 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 9:33:14 PM, Geographia wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

I am looking at 5 people.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.

Rolls are determined by the number in your thread post number.

In the OP, my roll would be a 05, so I will gain 14 t's.

Had I gotten a 55, or a 505, I would have gained 25 t's or 26 t's respectively.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 9:54:46 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 9:51:05 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:33:14 PM, Geographia wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

I am looking at 5 people.

1. British Raj - Dark Red - Pakistan
2.
3.
4.
5.

f/ck needed to add a location
Geographia
Posts: 1,473
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2016 9:56:43 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 9:54:46 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:51:05 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:33:14 PM, Geographia wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

I am looking at 5 people.

1. British Raj - Dark Red - Pakistan
2. Geo - Grey - Japan
3.
4.
5.

f/ck needed to add a location
Geographia
Posts: 1,473
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 6:50:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 2:44:06 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Why are all of you guys so uncreative with your faction names? Half of you name your faction after yourself.

lol Some don't care I guess.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 5:44:25 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
I would but in a week or so I wont have time to play.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Geographia
Posts: 1,473
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/18/2016 8:51:57 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/18/2016 9:00:16 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
I might play if I get enough time and someone can teach me the rules.

I can answer your questions. Its a pretty simple game. If you can play normal Risk, you can play this.
Bob13
Posts: 715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 12:10:47 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/17/2016 9:56:43 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:54:46 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:51:05 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:33:14 PM, Geographia wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

I am looking at 5 people.

1. British Raj - Dark Red - Pakistan
2. Geo - Grey - Japan
3. Creative Name- Blue- Florida
4.
5.

f/ck needed to add a location
I don't have a signature. :-)
Geographia
Posts: 1,473
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 12:20:49 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 12:10:47 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:56:43 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:54:46 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:51:05 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:33:14 PM, Geographia wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

I am looking at 5 people.

1. British Raj - Dark Red - Pakistan
2. Geo - Grey - Japan
3. Creative Name- Blue- Florida
4. Not Papea New Guinea - Purple - Papea New Guinea
5.

f/ck needed to add a location

I'm going to ask Bennett to play. With luck, we can start today
Bennett91
Posts: 4,237
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2016 12:31:43 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/19/2016 12:20:49 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/19/2016 12:10:47 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:56:43 PM, Geographia wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:54:46 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:51:05 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/17/2016 9:33:14 PM, Geographia wrote:
http://i.imgur.com...

I am looking at 5 people.

1. British Raj - Dark Red - Pakistan
2. Geo - Grey - Japan
3. Creative Name- Blue- Florida
4. Not Papea New Guinea - Purple - Papea New Guinea
5.

f/ck needed to add a location

I'm going to ask Bennett to play. With luck, we can start today

OK i'll play.

Country Name: Trump University
Color: Gold or closest Equivalent
Location: Germany