Send a Message
1/5/2011 5:09:40 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Winners:
Nobody

Losers:
Everybody

Roles/Characters:
01.) OreEle. You are Igrene, a CULT LEADER. Your job is to protect Arcadia from the outsiders. While you aren't necessarily against Roy and company, you aren't for them either and your main goal is to protect Fae. There is one other character in the game that is able to be recruited to the cult, each night you choose a person to see if they are that character. The cult also has the collective power to carry out one Night Phase kill during the course of the game. You win when the number of cultists is equal to that of the rest of the living players.

02.) Johnicle. You are Fae, a CRAZY CULTIST. You are a member of the Manaketes. They are a race of extremely powerful dragons. However, you are still young and a bit of a ditz. Igrene is your protector. Each night there is a 50% chance that you will receive a role power usable that night. This role power is random and will not include COP or VIGILANTE powers. You win when the number of cultists is equal to that of the rest of the living players.

03.) usafkid1121. You are Sophia, a DIVINER. As a half-dragon from Arcadia you are able to do many things that the average person can't. This includes having visions of the future. However these visions are not very clear. Each Night Phase I will give you a cryptic clue about other players. You win with the town.

04.) innomen. You are Indenn the Demon Dragon, a GODFATHER. Throughout the land you are knows as King Zephiel's adviser and sorceress. What they don't know is that you are actually a Demon Dragon that controls him with your awesome power. You come up innocent upon investigation and submit the mafia kill. You win once the mafia is equal in numbers to the non-mafia.

05.) xxdarkxx. You are King Zephiel, a ROLE-BLOCKER. As the primary antagonist in the game you do a lot of obstructing. Mainly you are obstructing other countries with your armies. Obstruction is your trade and domination is your goal. Each Night Phase you can target one person and that person will be unable to use their role. You win once the mafia is equal in numbers to the non-mafia.

06.) tvellalot. You are Oujay, a MERCENARY. During the course of the game you are hired by Ostia to fight for the side of good, but as a mercenary it is quite possible that you could have been hired by the evil faction. If a certain set of in-game circumstances are carried out by another player you are hired by them and become their ally, gaining a limited version of their role power. You win with your employer or by surviving until the end in the event that you are not hired.

07.) lovelife. You are Marcus, a COP. You act as an adviser to Roy and are a grizzled war veteran. Your experience makes you very discerning. Every other Night Phase you may target one person and I will tell you whether that person is innocent or guilty. You win with the town.

08.) koopin. You are Saul, a DOCTOR. As a priest you have the power to use staves to heal. Therefore that is your role. On even numbered Night Phases you may target a person and they will be protected against a kill. You win with the town.

09.) studentathletechristian8. You are Shin, a TRACKER. As a member of the Sacaean tribe you are nomadic by nature. This nature requires that you be versed in the ways of the wild. Each Night Phase you may target one person and you will learn who they visited. You win with the town.

10.) alex_hanson911. You are Fir, a REGULAR TOWNIE. As a wandering swordswoman there isn't much more to you than that. You only join up with Roy because your teacher asked you to. You have no special abilities. You win with the town.

11.) Saint.James. You are Gonzales, a REGULAR TOWNIE. You are described as a bandit with a heart of gold. You're also fairly simple-minded and aren't good for much other than hitting thing. You have no special abilities. You win with the town.

12.) theLwerd. You are Roy, the BULLETPROOF TOWNIE. As the protagonist of the game you are a very recognizable character. Without you the whole operation would fall apart. During the course of the game you will be able to survive one attempt to kill you. You win with the town.

Actions:
http://i56.tinypic.com...

Notes:
- It actually went fairly well for the first few phases. Inactivity literally killed this game.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 5:25:55 PM
Wait innomen, did you have a female character?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 7:34:13 PM
At 1/5/2011 7:30:03 PM, Johnicle wrote:
The Cultist's were active. I claim victory even though we were killed. lol

I tried to be as active as possible without someone wanting to kill me.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 9:02:32 PM
You guys should have been able to figure out that USAF was the recruit. His claimed character was half-dragon.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 2:55:49 AM
At 1/5/2011 5:25:55 PM, lovelife wrote:

No. I lied, i was mafia, but had to keep my complete character role away from my fellow mafia.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 8:24:43 AM
At 1/6/2011 2:55:49 AM, innomen wrote:

No. I lied, i was mafia, but had to keep my complete character role away from my fellow mafia.

innomen. You are.....sorceress.

Seemed female.
But yeah I saw the mafia bit too.
Didn't know you couldn't tell the mafia who you were tho.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 1:01:51 PM

No. I lied, i was mafia,

No, your character is definitely female: http://fireemblem.wikia.com...

but had to keep my complete character role away from my fellow mafia.

No you didn't...
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 1:05:16 PM
At 1/6/2011 1:01:51 PM, Korashk wrote:

No. I lied, i was mafia,

No, your character is definitely female: http://fireemblem.wikia.com...

LOL xD

but had to keep my complete character role away from my fellow mafia.

No you didn't...

Lmao. Wonder why he thought that.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 1:23:55 PM
At 1/6/2011 1:09:22 PM, Koopin wrote:

That is pretty good. Every mod should do this.

Wait, did I claim who I investigated? Where do you get your info?
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 1:25:31 PM
At 1/6/2011 1:23:55 PM, lovelife wrote:
At 1/6/2011 1:09:22 PM, Koopin wrote:

That is pretty good. Every mod should do this.

Wait, did I claim who I investigated? Where do you get your info?

Wait they tried to RECRUIT ME?!