Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

RS Mafia DP4

SolonKR
Posts: 4,041
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:08:19 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Died in the Night
VOT - Vanilla - Town

Lynched Last DP
Hayd - Role Cop - Town

Living Players
1. Bailey
2. Bob
3. Matt
4. Uther
5. 7th

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end at 9:00 PM Mountain on 8/26.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 7:57:27 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
As I said last DP, if Hayd flipped town then Uther is almost definitely scum. His lack of reasoning for his vote last DP and general annoying play the entire game has come to a head.

VTL Uther
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:19:57 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
We have to be careful. We're down to 2-1-2, so we HAVE to correctly lynch mafia and pray the survivor works with us. I got a guilty last night, but I'm gonna give the survivor a chance to claim before revealing.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.
I don't have a signature. :-)
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:04:33 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

Not necessarily. There is a godfather out there.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Are you the survivor? Full claim now.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:15:27 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:04:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

Not necessarily. There is a godfather out there.
Hayd and Uther were role swapped, and Hayd said he became vanilla. We know he's town now, so he had to have been telling the truth, which means Uther has become the role cop and was never at any point the godfather.
I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Are you the survivor? Full claim now.

I'm the Universal Backup, but I became the Role Swapper after Geo died.
I don't have a signature. :-)
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:16:27 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 7:57:27 AM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
As I said last DP, if Hayd flipped town then Uther is almost definitely scum. His lack of reasoning for his vote last DP and general annoying play the entire game has come to a head.

VTL Uther

Read my post about Uther, and please role claim.
I don't have a signature. :-)
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:38:23 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Why exactly do you have a scum read on me?
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:40:17 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:38:23 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Why exactly do you have a scum read on me?

You hammered a lynch on Hayd without sufficient evidence.
What your full role claim?
I don't have a signature. :-)
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:42:47 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:40:17 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:38:23 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Why exactly do you have a scum read on me?

You hammered a lynch on Hayd without sufficient evidence.
What your full role claim?

What evidence was going to come out? From what I saw time was running out and town was inactive.

I already had Hayd as a scum read. I said in the DP that he was acting scummy and I stand by that.
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:49:02 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:42:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:40:17 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:38:23 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Why exactly do you have a scum read on me?

You hammered a lynch on Hayd without sufficient evidence.
What your full role claim?

What evidence was going to come out? From what I saw time was running out and town was inactive.

I already had Hayd as a scum read. I said in the DP that he was acting scummy and I stand by that.

What is your full role claim?
I don't have a signature. :-)
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:52:40 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:49:02 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:42:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:40:17 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:38:23 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Why exactly do you have a scum read on me?

You hammered a lynch on Hayd without sufficient evidence.
What your full role claim?

What evidence was going to come out? From what I saw time was running out and town was inactive.

I already had Hayd as a scum read. I said in the DP that he was acting scummy and I stand by that.

What is your full role claim?

Are you just going to ask me for my full role claim forever? Why aren't you addressing my points?

I'm vanilla, if you care.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,395
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:54:30 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
It's interesting that instead of arguing for my scum read, Bob goes straight to asking for my role claim.
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:57:27 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:52:40 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:49:02 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:42:47 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:40:17 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:38:23 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:01:45 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:21:24 AM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
Here are my other night actions:

NP1: fire guilty
NP2: Uther inno

If that's true, Uther is confirmed town.

I'm getting a scumread on Matt. I'd like for him to role claim.

Why exactly do you have a scum read on me?

You hammered a lynch on Hayd without sufficient evidence.
What your full role claim?

What evidence was going to come out? From what I saw time was running out and town was inactive.

I already had Hayd as a scum read. I said in the DP that he was acting scummy and I stand by that.

What is your full role claim?

Are you just going to ask me for my full role claim forever? Why aren't you addressing my points?

I'm vanilla, if you care.

Great. Now I'll ask Bailey.
I don't have a signature. :-)
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 4:57:53 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.

Can you make a role claim?
I don't have a signature. :-)
UtherPenguin
Posts: 3,681
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:23:11 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Premise 1: One time a few months ago,VOT may or may not have played mafia as scum, a 50/50 chance guess.
Premise 2: Assuming that VOT was scum, then he will lilkely play mafia again. This time, his chances of being scum again are 50/50
Therefore, VoT may or may not be scum.

Premise 3: Today we are playing a mafia game that VOT is in.
Premise 4: If we assume VOT was once scum with a 100% certainty, then VoT knows how to play scum.
Premise 5: Batman once said "Even if there's a once percent that he's a threat we must take that as an absolute certainty."
Premise 6: There is more than a 1% chance that VOT is scum.

Conclusion: VoT is 100% scum ****CONFIRMED****
"Praise Allah."
~YYW
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:26:06 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:57:53 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.

Can you make a role claim?
I'm the survivor.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Posts: 7,550
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:28:54 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:08:19 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Died in the Night
VOT - Vanilla - Town

Lynched Last DP
Hayd - Role Cop - Town

Living Players
1. Bailey
2. Bob
3. Matt
4. Uther
5. 7th

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end at 9:00 PM Mountain on 8/26.


Quick, was Flex in this game?
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:42:12 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:26:06 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:57:53 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.

Can you make a role claim?
I'm the survivor.

Cool, last night I got a guilty on Bob.

VTL Bob
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
SeventhProfessor
Posts: 5,085
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2016 11:43:44 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:23:24 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
VTL VoT

VoT is dead, vote bob.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:03:58 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:42:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:26:06 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:57:53 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.

Can you make a role claim?
I'm the survivor.

Cool, last night I got a guilty on Bob.

VTL Bob

VTL Seventh
The miller's dead. There's no way I could be investigated as guilty.
I don't have a signature. :-)
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:08:02 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/25/2016 12:03:58 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:42:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:26:06 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:57:53 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.

Can you make a role claim?
I'm the survivor.

Cool, last night I got a guilty on Bob.

VTL Bob

VTL Seventh
The miller's dead. There's no way I could be investigated as guilty.
Unless you're actually guilty. This just goes against your point even more. The miller's already dead, so you should be lynched because of the result from Seventh. If you're innocent, then we can lynch Seventh next DP.

VTL Bob
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:08:50 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 11:28:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:08:19 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Died in the Night
VOT - Vanilla - Town

Lynched Last DP
Hayd - Role Cop - Town

Living Players
1. Bailey
2. Bob
3. Matt
4. Uther
5. 7th

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end at 9:00 PM Mountain on 8/26.


Quick, was Flex in this game?
Nope.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
Vaarka
Posts: 7,550
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:09:36 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/25/2016 12:08:50 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:28:54 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:08:19 AM, SolonKR wrote:
Died in the Night
VOT - Vanilla - Town

Lynched Last DP
Hayd - Role Cop - Town

Living Players
1. Bailey
2. Bob
3. Matt
4. Uther
5. 7th

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
This DP will end at 9:00 PM Mountain on 8/26.


Quick, was Flex in this game?
Nope.

aw...
*returns to hiding behind curtains*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:21:38 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/25/2016 12:08:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 12:03:58 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:42:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:26:06 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:57:53 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.

Can you make a role claim?
I'm the survivor.

Cool, last night I got a guilty on Bob.

VTL Bob

VTL Seventh
The miller's dead. There's no way I could be investigated as guilty.
Unless you're actually guilty. This just goes against your point even more. The miller's already dead, so you should be lynched because of the result from Seventh. If you're innocent, then we can lynch Seventh next DP.

VTL Bob

But why would you vote without sufficient evidence?
I can confirm my role claim. You were role swapped last night.
I don't have a signature. :-)
Bob13
Posts: 710
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:23:32 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/24/2016 4:54:30 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It's interesting that instead of arguing for my scum read, Bob goes straight to asking for my role claim.

What was your role before you were role swapped?
I don't have a signature. :-)
missbailey8
Posts: 1,881
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 12:25:12 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
At 8/25/2016 12:21:38 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 12:08:02 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 12:03:58 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:42:12 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
At 8/24/2016 11:26:06 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:57:53 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/24/2016 4:21:27 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
From Hayd's lynching in the last DP, I think there could be a Matt/Uther scum team. After all, they were the last ones to vote on Hayd, so it could suggest a bandwagon to lynch the seemingly scummy town member to gain town cred. However, this is just a theory.

As for the NK on VOT, I'm still trying to decide why they'd have the motive to kill him. I'll look back at the past two DPs to try to find an answer, but until then, we should try to put pressure on them.

Can you make a role claim?
I'm the survivor.

Cool, last night I got a guilty on Bob.

VTL Bob

VTL Seventh
The miller's dead. There's no way I could be investigated as guilty.
Unless you're actually guilty. This just goes against your point even more. The miller's already dead, so you should be lynched because of the result from Seventh. If you're innocent, then we can lynch Seventh next DP.

VTL Bob

But why would you vote without sufficient evidence?
Seventh gave all the proof we need for now.
I can confirm my role claim. You were role swapped last night.

Okay. What do you have to prove this claim? As far as I know, I'm still a survivor.
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO