Total Posts:114|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

4chan risk (continued)

triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:58:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am creating a new thread for mupdate 11 to clear things up, given how big the other topic has gotten.

Mupdate 11
https://s9.postimg.io...

For unknown reasons, the US has surrendered Chad to the Bennetari Empire without a fight
The Bennetari Empire makes gains in Morocco
Kebabistan has took Estonia, a part of Ukraine, and has begun fortifying his territory.
Trump has begun building a wall in East Africa and the Middle East, and trust me, nobody builds better walls than Trump!
Sealand looses land in areas of Northern France to KilKenny.
Geo has occupied Greece and has begun the invasion of Turkey.

Diplomacy
- NAP between the American Colonies and Geo's faction

- Alliance with KilKenny, Geo, and the Bennetari Empire
- Alliance with Kebabistan, the US, and Sealand

Bonuses
KilKenny: 50
Sealand: 34
Geo: 18
Bennetari Empire: 34
Bob: 4
US Colonies: 47
Al Kebabistan: 62
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:02:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Events

Sealand has enacted martial law and has begun purging anti-war sentiment in his faction. +3 bonus
The US has eradicated ISIS +0 bonus
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:13:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:05:47 AM, Bob13 wrote:
Defend Turkey.

Uther ceded you Georgia in case you didn't notice
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
Bob13
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:15:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:13:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:05:47 AM, Bob13 wrote:
Defend Turkey.

Uther ceded you Georgia in case you didn't notice

It borders Turkey, so I won't get any protection from Geo.
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:16:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:15:22 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:13:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:05:47 AM, Bob13 wrote:
Defend Turkey.

Uther ceded you Georgia in case you didn't notice

It borders Turkey, so I won't get any protection from Geo.

It increased your bonus, I suppose that's some defense.
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:19:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Continue invasion into France. Spill Denmark.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Bob13
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:20:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:16:32 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:15:22 AM, Bob13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:13:45 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:05:47 AM, Bob13 wrote:
Defend Turkey.

Uther ceded you Georgia in case you didn't notice

It borders Turkey, so I won't get any protection from Geo.

It increased your bonus, I suppose that's some defense.

I suppose so. +2 isn't much though.
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:20:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I will not tollerate such treacherous action.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:22:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:19:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Continue invasion into France. Spill Denmark.

pali, rip sealand ):
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:23:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:22:42 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:19:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Continue invasion into France. Spill Denmark.

pali, rip sealand ):

pali?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:26:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:23:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:22:42 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:19:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Continue invasion into France. Spill Denmark.

pali, rip sealand ):

pali?

palindrome

It means a number is the same forwards and backwards. Examples: 525, 121, 919, 565, etc.

For palindromes, I am only counting the last three digits for each roll, and your roll was 2557828
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:26:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:25:46 AM, Geographia wrote:
Fill Poland, Austria and the Balkans

no attack on bob?
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
Geographia
Posts: 2,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 2:28:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:26:43 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:25:46 AM, Geographia wrote:
Fill Poland, Austria and the Balkans

no attack on bob?

If I have filled my other actions, sure.
I am just adding space here, since its currently hip and happening
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:11:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:02:59 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Sealand has enacted martial law and has begun purging anti-war sentiment in his faction. +3 bonus

IT'S THE PUBLIC HANGINGS GANG, I TOLD YOU THEY'D WORK.
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:14:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 2:23:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:22:42 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 2:19:54 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Continue invasion into France. Spill Denmark.

pali, rip sealand ):

pali?

god damn it man, I had a real chance before.
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:18:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 3:13:12 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Continue defense against the savage Lannan.

If no attack, garrison the border with Kilkenny.


Maybe if you didn't betray our agreement then we wouldn't be in this situation. We could easily peace out if you meet some of my generous terms. We could negotiate via PM and once there's an agreement, if any, we can publically announce it.

What say you?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:18:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 3:18:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:13:12 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Continue defense against the savage Lannan.

If no attack, garrison the border with Kilkenny.


Maybe if you didn't betray our agreement then we wouldn't be in this situation. We could easily peace out if you meet some of my generous terms. We could negotiate via PM and once there's an agreement, if any, we can publically announce it.

What say you?

France belongs to the Nords!
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:24:18 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 3:18:58 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:18:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:13:12 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Continue defense against the savage Lannan.

If no attack, garrison the border with Kilkenny.


Maybe if you didn't betray our agreement then we wouldn't be in this situation. We could easily peace out if you meet some of my generous terms. We could negotiate via PM and once there's an agreement, if any, we can publically announce it.

What say you?

France belongs to the Nords!

You might want to rename your faction if you guys are nordic.
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:24:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 3:18:58 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:18:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:13:12 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Continue defense against the savage Lannan.

If no attack, garrison the border with Kilkenny.


Maybe if you didn't betray our agreement then we wouldn't be in this situation. We could easily peace out if you meet some of my generous terms. We could negotiate via PM and once there's an agreement, if any, we can publically announce it.

What say you?

France belongs to the Nords!

The Hun needs to hunt elsewhere.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Midnight1131
Posts: 1,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:26:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 3:24:18 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
You might want to rename your faction if you guys are nordic.

No, Sealand also belongs to the Nords.
lannan13
Posts: 24,702
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:49:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 3:26:03 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:24:18 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
You might want to rename your faction if you guys are nordic.

No, Sealand also belongs to the Nords.

You should seriously rethink your actions here.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Bennett91
Posts: 7,164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:13:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 1:58:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:


Diplomacy
- NAP between the American Colonies and Geo's faction

- Alliance with KilKenny, Geo, and the Bennetari Empire
- Alliance with Kebabistan, the US, and Sealand

A NAP can't exist when our 2 alliances are at war.
"The annoying kid has a point. Let's revolt in this bitch!" - The Boondocks

The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...]

Mingo fails the Turing Test: [http://www.debate.org...]
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:14:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 4:13:47 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 1:58:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:


Diplomacy
- NAP between the American Colonies and Geo's faction

- Alliance with KilKenny, Geo, and the Bennetari Empire
- Alliance with Kebabistan, the US, and Sealand

A NAP can't exist when our 2 alliances are at war.

NAPs work on the basis of individual countries.
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)
Bennett91
Posts: 7,164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:15:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 3:18:15 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 3:13:12 AM, Midnight1131 wrote:
Continue defense against the savage Lannan.

If no attack, garrison the border with Kilkenny.


Maybe if you didn't betray our agreement then we wouldn't be in this situation. We could easily peace out if you meet some of my generous terms. We could negotiate via PM and once there's an agreement, if any, we can publically announce it.

What say you?

Any attempt to betray the alliance will result in war between us and bonus points for me.
"The annoying kid has a point. Let's revolt in this bitch!" - The Boondocks

The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...]

Mingo fails the Turing Test: [http://www.debate.org...]
Bennett91
Posts: 7,164
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:16:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 4:14:38 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 4:13:47 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 1:58:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:


Diplomacy
- NAP between the American Colonies and Geo's faction

- Alliance with KilKenny, Geo, and the Bennetari Empire
- Alliance with Kebabistan, the US, and Sealand

A NAP can't exist when our 2 alliances are at war.

NAPs work on the basis of individual countries.

What is an alliance? And agreement to help in war time. Geo can't refuse to help me in my fight against you.
"The annoying kid has a point. Let's revolt in this bitch!" - The Boondocks

The Prophet Sanders preaching the Word [https://www.youtube.com...]

Mingo fails the Turing Test: [http://www.debate.org...]
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,957
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 4:19:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 8/25/2016 4:16:57 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 4:14:38 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/25/2016 4:13:47 AM, Bennett91 wrote:
At 8/25/2016 1:58:19 AM, triangle.128k wrote:


Diplomacy
- NAP between the American Colonies and Geo's faction

- Alliance with KilKenny, Geo, and the Bennetari Empire
- Alliance with Kebabistan, the US, and Sealand

A NAP can't exist when our 2 alliances are at war.

NAPs work on the basis of individual countries.

What is an alliance? And agreement to help in war time. Geo can't refuse to help me in my fight against you.

An alliance doesn't mean all allied countries instantly join you in a war.

Geo can refuse her fight against me if she so desires. Alliances in this game are only a team of factions cooperating to conquer the map. This doesn't mean that there can't be individual diplomacy...
All posts by inferno will be ignored or ridiculed :)