Jump to topic:

RS Mafia Endgame

SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:05:29 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Mafia (7th + Matt) and survivor (Bailey) win!

Set-up can be found here: https://docs.google.com...
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:11:54 AM
Yee. I feel special. :p
https://m.youtube.com...
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:14:52 AM
At 8/25/2016 3:11:54 AM, missbailey8 wrote:
Yee. I feel special. :p
https://m.youtube.com...

GG. I'm glad I'm getting back into the game. It was nice to see how much my skills wavered in my hiatus.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 3:23:00 AM
So, here were my thoughts on the game:
People complained about inactivity, but that wasn't really a problem until the penultimate DP. The problem was that the activity present was terrible. The objective of a town player should be to put pressure on scum at all times. Roles may have been affiliation-neutral, but that doesn't mean that their utility was affiliation-neutral. The optimal thing to do would have been to get at least a few role claims, as it's very hard to lie given the set-up (and the fact that there are no fake claims provided). A mass claim would have even worked, thanks to the presence of role swappers (cop today, something else tomorrow). From there, you figure out whether town or scum would use their roles in the ways people end up using them.

In any case, not pushing for ANY claims was the worst possible route, as it is in most games. The fact that no one really offered analysis save for a few also crippled town.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 6:47:46 AM
See, I told you it was Matt, and lynched 7th in the first DP!!! And you then lynch me, not him!
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 1:55:08 PM
At 8/25/2016 6:47:46 AM, fire_wings wrote:
See, I told you it was Matt, and lynched 7th in the first DP!!! And you then lynch me, not him!
You wanna know the reason why? They actually acted like town, despite being mafia. It says a lot when an actual town member can't be as convincing as the mafia.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 11:01:41 PM
At 8/25/2016 1:55:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:
You wanna know the reason why? They actually acted like town, despite being mafia. It says a lot when an actual town member can't be as convincing as the mafia.

It's pathetic is what it is.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 11:02:22 PM
At 8/25/2016 11:01:41 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/25/2016 1:55:08 PM, missbailey8 wrote:

It's pathetic is what it is.
My sentiments exactly.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2016 11:02:47 PM
At 8/25/2016 3:05:29 AM, SolonKR wrote:

Lol I needed to swap 7th and Bailey lol.

BTDubs for y'all who don't know what I'm talking about, I was asked who I thought was what after I died. I said scum was Matt and Bailey, and 7th was TP.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:15:14 AM
At 8/25/2016 11:02:47 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

BTDubs for y'all who don't know what I'm talking about, I was asked who I thought was what after I died. I said scum was Matt and Bailey, and 7th was TP.

You had a TP and mafia mixed up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO BAD (jkiloveyounohomowellkindahomobutnotreallyhomobecausethatsgayandilikegirlsbutthisisokaybecauseitsnonconsensualyougetwhatimean?canistoptypingthisnowanddomyhomework?)
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:18:12 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:15:14 AM, Vaarka wrote:

You had a TP and mafia mixed up? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE SO BAD (jkiloveyounohomowellkindahomobutnotreallyhomobecausethatsgayandilikegirlsbutthisisokaybecauseitsnonconsensualyougetwhatimean?canistoptypingthisnowanddomyhomework?)

lol yes do your hw <3
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:18:57 AM
I think Vaarka and I are now unofficially in a non-homosexual relationship.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:21:41 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:18:12 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

lol yes do your hw <3

thanksmanyouhavenoideahowmuchthatmeansthatyouunderstandimeanyouareaniceguyandallbuthaveyouseenthatbuttercatxguyandthatvalkringuyimeanthoseguysaretwohandsomemotherfvckersifyoucatchmycold *sneezes* butiswearimnotgaybecauseitsnotconsensualoranythingandimattractedtofemalesandcrapbutheyyouseemtounderstandnowimgonnadohomeworkwhichreallymeanswanderaroundDDOuntilitstoolatetoreallydoanythingandthengotosleep

It's a process of evacuation and consideration if you catch my cold *sneezes*
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:24:09 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:21:41 AM, Vaarka wrote:

lol yes do your hw <3

thanksmanyouhavenoideahowmuchthatmeansthatyouunderstandimeanyouareaniceguyandallbuthaveyouseenthatbuttercatxguyandthatvalkringuyimeanthoseguysaretwohandsomemotherfvckersifyoucatchmycold *sneezes* butiswearimnotgaybecauseitsnotconsensualoranythingandimattractedtofemalesandcrapbutheyyouseemtounderstandnowimgonnadohomeworkwhichreallymeanswanderaroundDDOuntilitstoolatetoreallydoanythingandthengotosleep

you're awesome. and ridiculous. do your homework fam lol.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:25:09 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:24:09 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

lol yes do your hw <3

butissoboringmanyouhavenoideaigotassignedtwoprecalchomeworkassignmentandsomeotherstuffthatireallydontfeellikedoing and I'm gonna stop typing that way because it's annoying XD

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:27:50 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:25:09 AM, Vaarka wrote:

lol yes do your hw <3

butissoboringmanyouhavenoideaigotassignedtwoprecalchomeworkassignmentandsomeotherstuffthatireallydontfeellikedoing and I'm gonna stop typing that way because it's annoying XD

Lol I feel it. Just wait until you get into actual calculus.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:28:27 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:27:50 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/26/2016 12:25:09 AM, Vaarka wrote:

lol yes do your hw <3

ewwwwwwww
Statistics pls

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:30:13 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:28:27 AM, Vaarka wrote:

ewwwwwwww
Statistics pls

same. One of my friends here took stats while still in high school. Now he is an "expert" on everything and every stat/percentage he sasys is truth because he took statistics. Just one of our stupid little memes.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 12:31:19 AM
At 8/26/2016 12:30:13 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 8/26/2016 12:28:27 AM, Vaarka wrote:

ewwwwwwww
Statistics pls

same. One of my friends here took stats while still in high school. Now he is an "expert" on everything and every stat/percentage he sasys is truth because he took statistics. Just one of our stupid little memes.

lol