--Active Players--
1. mongoose
2. Innomen
3. TheLwerd
4. Annhasle

Graveyard:

Cody - Lynched Dayphase 1 - Townie - Jacob Marley - Mafia Turner

Mongeese - Lynched Day Phase 2 - Mafia - The Grinch - Politician/Turncoat

Tvellalot - Killed During Night Phase 2 - Townie - Ralphie - Day Vig/Mafia killah

Wjm - Lynched Day Phase 3 - Mafia - Scrooge - Turncoat

Sac8 - Killed During Night Phase 3 - Third Party - Snow Miser - Jester

JBlake - Lynched Day Phase 4 - Mafia - The Abominable Snow Monster - Vanilla

Lovelife - Killed During Night Phase 4 - Townie - Randy - Vanilla

Zetsubou - Lynched During Day Phase 5 - Townie - Yukon Cornelius - Vanilla

Role Notes:
You are Cindy Loo Hoo and live in Whoville where a mean grinch is trying to steal your christmas. If you visit him he may have a change of heart and join you for christmas.

Plainspeak.

You are a townie

You get to target one player who you think is the grinch. If you are successful he will immediately turn townie and still have access to his original mafia pm.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are Yukon Cornelius and you roam the hills of Christmas Town with your sleigh of mini dogs looking for silver and gold. Unfortunately you never really seem to find any and unfortunately can't really do much. You are a townie.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-Randy lay there like a slug. It was his only defense.

You are Randy. You just lay there like a slug. Sorry that's all you can really do. That and eat mashed potatoes like a pig.

Realspeak.

You are a plain vanilla townie.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are the abominable snow monster. You march around and scare the sh*t out of people and attempt to eat anything that is wondering around. You are a part of the mafia. Scrooge and the Grinch are your pals.

Plainspeak. You are part of the mafia with the grinch and scrooge The mafia has no killing ability You are a Vanilla mafia. Good luck and merry christmas
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You are Snow Miser and are a big ham. You don't give a crap what happens. You just want to crack a lot of jokes and sing. If someone destroys you, you win.

If you survive, you lose.

Your goal is to be lynched.

You are a jester.

If you are nightkilled you will lose.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bah Humbug

You are Scrooge. All you have cared about is money your whole life. Beware! If you are visited by Jacob Marley you will be haunted by three ghosts over a 3 night phase period. Once jacob has visited you the process will continue regardless of Jacobs death. After the three ghosts visit you, you will have a change of heart and become a good person.

You will be mafia throughout the entire process until the last ghosts visits you. If the game ends before the last ghost visits you, you will win/lose with the mafia. If the game ends after the last ghost visits you, you will win/lose with the town.

THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE TO SHOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF JACOB WOULD TARGET YOU ON NIGHT PHASE 1. JACOB DOES NOT AUTOMATICALLY TARGET YOU.

Night Phase 1 - Targeted by Jacob, First ghost visits

Night Phase 2 - Second Ghost Visits

Night Phase 3 - Third Ghost visits.

Day Phase 4 - Become Townie.

Plainspeak. You are a mafia turncoat who has no special abilities. You are mafia pals with The Grinch. I would keep that quiet from your friend as you will still have the ability to be in the same PM if you turn.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I want an Official Red Ryder Carbine-Action Two-Hundred-Shot Range Model Air Rifle!

You are Ralphie. You really want an official red ryder so you can kill your nemesis. Black Bart! If make it till christmas and santa picks you. You will receive one and will automatically destroy your longtime imaginary nemesis. If santa claus doesn't pick you i guess he figured you would just shoot your eye out if you had one anyway.

Scut Farkis is also being mean to you so you can have one chance at beating him up a day. Just send me the name during the day. If you are correct, you will beat him up.

Real Speak.

You are a townie who is very powerful. If you survive and are gifted a BB gun you will automatically kill Black Bart. Further you are allowed to target one player each day. If that player is Scut Farkas you will kill him.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch
You really are a heel,
You're as cuddly as a cactus, you're as charming as an eel, Mr. Grinch,
You're a bad banana with a greasy black peel!

So you are the grinch and sort of like stealing christmas you can steal one vote a day and choose to do with it what you will. Your heart is two sizes to small. However if Cindy Loo Who visits you, it may grow three sizes that day. And you may have a change of heart and join the whos down in whoville.

If Cindy Loo Who targets you, you will become a townie the moment she does. Then you will win with the townies.

Plainspeak:

You are a politician turncoat mafia. If you are visited by Cindy Loo, you will immediately turn townie. I would keep that quiet from your friend as you will still have the ability to be in the same PM if you turn.
SCROOOGE SCROOOOOOGE You are Jacob Marley. You wander the streets at night in your chains searching for your old accounting partner, Scrooge. Should you find him you will haunt him with three spirits. THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE TO SHOW WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF YOU WOULD TARGET SCROOGE ON NIGHT PHASE 1. Night Phase 1 - Target SCROOGE, First ghost visits Night Phase 2 - Second Ghost Visits Night Phase 3 - Third Ghost visits. Day Phase 4 - SCROOGE becomes Townie. Plainspeak. You are a townie who can target scrooge at night. If successful in picking scrooge it will be 2 1/2 phases and then scrooge will become a townie. During the 2 1/2 phases he will remain mafia.
wamba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 11:05:36 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Remaining Role PMs
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You're an imaginary villian who is crawling all over Ralphie's back yard. You better hope he doesn't receive a red ryder for christmas or your dead.

Plainspeak -

You are in the mafia with your pal Scut Farkus.

You have no special abilities other than if Ralphie obtains a bb gun. You will automatically die.

The Mafia gets one kill a night.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scut Farkus what a rotten name! He had yellow eyes! So help me God, YELLOW EYES!

You are the one everyone loves to hate. We don't know why you are such a dick, but you are.

Plainspeak -

You are in the mafia with your pal Black Bart

You have no special abilities other than if Ralphie discovers who you are, he will beat you up.

The mafia gets one kill a night
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Scut Farkus what a rotten name! He had yellow eyes! So help me God, YELLOW EYES!

You are the one everyone loves to hate. We don't know why you are such a dick, but you are.

Plainspeak -

You are in the mafia with your pal Black Bart

You have no special abilities other than if Ralphie discovers who you are, he will beat you up.

The mafia gets one kill a night
Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. You are Santa Claus (AKA The new owner of this site). You invent things and deliver them over christmas. In terms of the game Day Phase 3 is christmas. A young boy named Ralphie asked you for a Red Rider BB gun. Ralphie is on the good list, but you initially didn't want to give it to him for fear that he would shoot his eye out. However you've had a change of heart.

So on Day Phase 3 (if you should survive and should Ralphie survive) you will be able to give your present to Ralphie.

If you successfully deliver the gun to Ralphie you will give him the ability to kill black bart. If you choose the wrong kid, don't worry the gun will become useless.

If you survive until day phase 3, you will give ralphie a bb gun. Ralphie will automatically kill black bart. Therefore if you survive until day phase 3. One mafia down. You are a townie.
wamba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/5/2011 11:29:15 PM
Analysis:

The town was the absolute worst with little not amounts of activity so it's not really difficult to understand how the mafia won. They were inactive in the threads except when they were pressured to claim, they made one unlucky slipup by attempting to nightkill TheLwerd. She was bulletproof thus this attempt failed.

The entirety of the town ignored virtually all stories. The mafia claims clearly had nothing to do with any of the movies in the stories besides JBlake's claim which didn't make too much sense anyway.

JBlake and wjm got frustrated early into the game because their mafia was not awarded killing powers. They did not understand that there was a second mafia and thought it was 2 vs. 9. They both failed to read Tvellalots role pm.

The town had absolutely no discussion or analysis of anything which is sort of saddening as the game had a lot of potential to be interesting and the odds were highly stacked in the towns favor.

It probably had something to do with the holidays but still it could have been way more interesting.

TV should have shut his mouth as his role PM indicated he would be a target. Instead of hiding he blatantly announced his role assuming that there was a doctor even though the story in no way indicates a doctor.

Mongeese tried to desert his mafia team and join the town immediately and clearly failed. Wjm then announced that he also was a turncoat. However JBlake was not a turncoat.

Originally JBlake was supposed to be a townie turner and zetsubou was supposed to be a mafia turncoat. I accidentally mixed up both roles as they were late comers and thus I had to make both vanilla.

All the roles related and made sense to the movies and characters they represented.
Zetsubou
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 8:26:44 AM
I was the first to claim both charcter and role in DP4 and I was the one who suggested the mass claim to start with.

Town was retarded.
'sup DDO -- july 2013
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 10:11:34 AM
At 1/6/2011 8:26:44 AM, Zetsubou wrote:
I was the first to claim both charcter and role in DP4 and I was the one who suggested the mass claim to start with.

Town was retarded.

You were the first to character claim vanilla. Big deal. That said, I truly hadn't been keeping up with any of the 3 games (information overload... plus I was busy with family for the holidays... plus I was still recovering from New Years Eve, so I was not on DDO for 4 days so obviously keeping mafia claims in order was not my priority). I agree with the mod that the town didn't pay any attention to the stories - at least I didn't. I kind of had no idea what was going on; once I saw the role structure I stopped paying attention because I really only like traditional games and couldn't be bothered to keep track of all the info. It was just bad timing.
President of DDO
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 10:45:56 AM
At 1/6/2011 10:11:34 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/6/2011 8:26:44 AM, Zetsubou wrote:

Town was retarded.

You were the first to character claim vanilla. Big deal. That said, I truly hadn't been keeping up with any of the 3 games (information overload... plus I was busy with family for the holidays... plus I was still recovering from New Years Eve, so I was not on DDO for 4 days so obviously keeping mafia claims in order was not my priority). I agree with the mod that the town didn't pay any attention to the stories - at least I didn't. I kind of had no idea what was going on; once I saw the role structure I stopped paying attention because I really only like traditional games and couldn't be bothered to keep track of all the info. It was just bad timing.

I payed attention and was really suspicious of drummer boy, but no one listened I guess. I think mafia killed me cause I pointed it out. (I don't remember who claimed it, but I guess they were mafia cause drummer boy didn't show up)

The whole time I had to try and remember which mafia I was a cop, a vanilla, and a town resurrecter so I had to look back through my PMs every game, which didn't help me keep who's what in all the games in order.

Long story short, best to not have 3 games at once.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
wamba
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/6/2011 10:54:17 AM
At 1/6/2011 10:45:56 AM, lovelife wrote:
I payed attention and was really suspicious of drummer boy, but no one listened I guess. I think mafia killed me cause I pointed it out. (I don't remember who claimed it, but I guess they were mafia cause drummer boy didn't show up)

The mafia killed you because they thought you were more than a vanilla townie. They did not buy the Randy claim.