Jump to topic:

Mafia

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 8:40:41 PM
Posted: 3 months ago
Okay so before you start judging, I know literally NOTHING about the above game(?). Anyways, my question is who invented it and how did they think of such an idea?
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 8:42:56 PM
At 8/26/2016 8:40:41 PM, missmozart wrote:
Okay so before you start judging, I know literally NOTHING about the above game(?). Anyways, my question is who invented it and how did they think of such an idea?

Then go into a beginners game, and you can learn. I think it was invented 4 years ago, dunno who.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 8:43:39 PM
At 8/26/2016 8:42:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Then go into a beginners game, and you can learn. I think it was invented 4 years ago, dunno who.

That was a fast reply. Thanks.
"Bonjour" -Feu

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:23:54 PM
At 8/26/2016 8:43:39 PM, missmozart wrote:
At 8/26/2016 8:42:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:

That was a fast reply. Thanks.

np
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:39:14 PM

It was originally a card game from the USSR from about 1986, but it was converted into an internet forum game. I have no idea when the internet adaptation occurred, but I'm glad it did.

If you want more info on the game here is a link: http://www.debate.org...
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:40:47 PM
At 8/26/2016 9:39:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

It was originally a card game from the USSR from about 1986, but it was converted into an internet forum game. I have no idea when the internet adaptation occurred, but I'm glad it did.

If you want more info on the game here is a link: http://www.debate.org...

Thank you TVOT.
"Bonjour" -Feu

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:40:52 PM

Also, here is a beginners' game I am currently involved in. Feel free to read it if you want to learn more about that game in general.

http://www.debate.org...
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:45:51 PM
Anytime
Suh dude