Jump to topic:

Mafia

missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 8:40:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay so before you start judging, I know literally NOTHING about the above game(?). Anyways, my question is who invented it and how did they think of such an idea?
"Bonjour" -Feu

Diqiu: "Asian men are generally perceived as more feminine..."
Me: "Are you feminine?"
Diqiu: "Hey, no!"

"Do really really really good pens turn you on?" -Hayd

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

"let's keep it simple and traditional :D" -Biodome
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 8:42:56 PM
At 8/26/2016 8:40:41 PM, missmozart wrote:
Okay so before you start judging, I know literally NOTHING about the above game(?). Anyways, my question is who invented it and how did they think of such an idea?

Then go into a beginners game, and you can learn. I think it was invented 4 years ago, dunno who.
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 8:43:39 PM
At 8/26/2016 8:42:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:

Then go into a beginners game, and you can learn. I think it was invented 4 years ago, dunno who.

That was a fast reply. Thanks.
"Bonjour" -Feu

"bsh1's profile pic is what the snapchat filter would look like on steroids"- VOT

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:23:54 PM
At 8/26/2016 8:43:39 PM, missmozart wrote:
At 8/26/2016 8:42:56 PM, fire_wings wrote:

That was a fast reply. Thanks.

np
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:39:14 PM

It was originally a card game from the USSR from about 1986, but it was converted into an internet forum game. I have no idea when the internet adaptation occurred, but I'm glad it did.

If you want more info on the game here is a link: http://www.debate.org...
"If anyone wants to engage in casual anti-Semitism, then whatever." ~Max

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
missmozart
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:40:47 PM
At 8/26/2016 9:39:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

It was originally a card game from the USSR from about 1986, but it was converted into an internet forum game. I have no idea when the internet adaptation occurred, but I'm glad it did.

If you want more info on the game here is a link: http://www.debate.org...

Thank you TVOT.
"Bonjour" -Feu

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:40:52 PM

Also, here is a beginners' game I am currently involved in. Feel free to read it if you want to learn more about that game in general.

http://www.debate.org...

Techno-Hyperkant arrives from the future. The Categorical Imperative ignites the eternal Nightmare of Ends. You are delighted to death.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity."
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2016 9:45:51 PM
Anytime