Total Posts:107|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 48.1 DP2

Vaarka
Posts: 8,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 11:00:29 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

No one

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Tej - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

GRAVEYARD

Tej - Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Rawk
2. Tree
3. Music
4. Triangle
5. Capital
6. Bsh1
7. VoT
8. Rouke

With 8 players living, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends in 72 hours, or at 7:00 pm, EST, on 9/1/16.

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 11:11:44 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Hello y'all! I don't even know what this post is for...other than I think we should try to lynch a little bit earlier this round.

RIP Tej.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2016 11:26:51 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/29/2016 11:00:29 PM, Vaarka wrote:
LYNCHED LAST DP

No one

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Tej - You are a Vanilla. You have no special abilities. You win with the Town.

GRAVEYARD

Tej - Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

1. Rawk
2. Tree
3. Music
4. Triangle
5. Capital
6. Bsh1
7. VoT
8. Rouke

With 8 players living, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends in 72 hours, or at 7:00 pm, EST, on 9/1/16.

Have a happy Day Phase ^.^

LOL someone killed tej

And they did it because I cast blame on tej

Someone is trying to set my a$s up :3
Im not a Nazi
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:06:48 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/29/2016 11:26:51 PM, Capital wrote:
LOL someone killed tej

Why is this funny to you?
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:20:07 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:06:48 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:26:51 PM, Capital wrote:
LOL someone killed tej

Why is this funny to you?

Your acting suspicious
Im not a Nazi
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:30:55 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:20:07 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:06:48 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:26:51 PM, Capital wrote:
LOL someone killed tej

Why is this funny to you?

Your acting suspicious

Why do you say this? Because I was an idiot and didn't check which PM I was posting in, everybody knows I'm town. Calling someone suspicious when you know they're know is what's suspicious.

I agree with Triangle.

VTL Capital
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:34:13 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:25:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Capital was the most scummy as explained last DP

VTL Capital

Triagnle nooooo :*(

I thought we were comrades
Im not a Nazi
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:34:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:30:55 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
Why do you say this? Because I was an idiot and didn't check which PM I was posting in, everybody knows I'm town. Calling someone suspicious when you know they're town is what's suspicious.
Corrected
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:44:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:20:07 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:06:48 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:26:51 PM, Capital wrote:
LOL someone killed tej

Why is this funny to you?

Your acting suspicious

scum slip

Defend yourself please.
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:59:56 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:44:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
scum slip

Defend yourself please.

Definitely a scum slip. He saw my idiot post in the Announcement PM and even responded to it. He knows I'm town.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 1:18:06 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:59:56 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:44:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
scum slip

Defend yourself please.

Definitely a scum slip. He saw my idiot post in the Announcement PM and even responded to it. He knows I'm town.

You said in the Public PM that you're a Tracker. Can you please give your night results?
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 1:44:46 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 1:18:06 AM, Roukezian wrote:
You said in the Public PM that you're a Tracker. Can you please give your night results?

Not yet. While we're on the topic, though, I'd like to apologize to everybody. I thought I was posting on my private PM. I may get modkilled, so if I am, it's been nice playing with you people. I'll be joining in on the next game, though.

I'll release my night results in a bit.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:02:43 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 1:44:46 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:18:06 AM, Roukezian wrote:
You said in the Public PM that you're a Tracker. Can you please give your night results?

Not yet. While we're on the topic, though, I'd like to apologize to everybody. I thought I was posting on my private PM. I may get modkilled, so if I am, it's been nice playing with you people. I'll be joining in on the next game, though.

I'll release my night results in a bit.

Saph said she's mod-killing you.
Roukezian
Posts: 1,711
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:03:02 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 2:02:43 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:44:46 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:18:06 AM, Roukezian wrote:
You said in the Public PM that you're a Tracker. Can you please give your night results?

Not yet. While we're on the topic, though, I'd like to apologize to everybody. I thought I was posting on my private PM. I may get modkilled, so if I am, it's been nice playing with you people. I'll be joining in on the next game, though.

I'll release my night results in a bit.

Saph said she's NOT** mod-killing you.
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,157
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 2:12:41 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 2:03:02 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/30/2016 2:02:43 AM, Roukezian wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:44:46 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:18:06 AM, Roukezian wrote:
You said in the Public PM that you're a Tracker. Can you please give your night results?

Not yet. While we're on the topic, though, I'd like to apologize to everybody. I thought I was posting on my private PM. I may get modkilled, so if I am, it's been nice playing with you people. I'll be joining in on the next game, though.

I'll release my night results in a bit.

Saph said she's NOT** mod-killing you.

Yeah, I saw.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW

"I've lived in the mountains; I've lived on the sea; If there's one thing I've learned, there's no designated place to pee."--Vaarka
bsh1
Posts: 27,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:14:00 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:25:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Capital was the most scummy as explained last DP

VTL Capital

OMG. We have a whole DP. We're not instalynching. Though, maybe we shouldn't wait until the last 18 hours to secure a lynch this time. Maybe last 24.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:14:43 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 1:44:46 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/30/2016 1:18:06 AM, Roukezian wrote:
You said in the Public PM that you're a Tracker. Can you please give your night results?

Not yet. While we're on the topic, though, I'd like to apologize to everybody. I thought I was posting on my private PM. I may get modkilled, so if I am, it's been nice playing with you people. I'll be joining in on the next game, though.

I'll release my night results in a bit.

You need to release them now. Delaying does little good for town.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:15:52 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
EVERYONE UNVOTE

We are not ending this DP before people can out their NP actions.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:24:32 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:14:00 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:25:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Capital was the most scummy as explained last DP

VTL Capital

OMG. We have a whole DP. We're not instalynching. Though, maybe we shouldn't wait until the last 18 hours to secure a lynch this time. Maybe last 24.

I'm just getting a reaction out of him, chill.
bsh1
Posts: 27,601
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:26:27 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:24:32 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:14:00 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:25:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Capital was the most scummy as explained last DP

VTL Capital

OMG. We have a whole DP. We're not instalynching. Though, maybe we shouldn't wait until the last 18 hours to secure a lynch this time. Maybe last 24.

I'm just getting a reaction out of him, chill.

Triangle, unvote now.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

My Open Debate Challenges
:
http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,963
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:26:57 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:26:27 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:24:32 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:14:00 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:25:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Capital was the most scummy as explained last DP

VTL Capital

OMG. We have a whole DP. We're not instalynching. Though, maybe we shouldn't wait until the last 18 hours to secure a lynch this time. Maybe last 24.

I'm just getting a reaction out of him, chill.

Triangle, unvote now.

would you chill?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 4:56:29 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:26:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:

Unvote him.
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:00:54 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Well, we are either with set-up 3 or C, so we at least know that scum has no other special ability than the NK.
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:04:10 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
Whoever has the last remaining role, DO NOT CLAIM.
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:04:49 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
If we have a doctor, I very highly suggest that you protect Tree tonight.
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 7,859
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 5:07:36 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
One thing we need to look at is why scum would kill Tej. What were their motives? What did they get from it? I need to go back and read last DP to see if I can find anything that could merit suspicion against anyone with regards to Tej.
Donaldus invictus, libera et impera acerbus et ingens, augusta per angusta.
=
Donald invictus, deliver and be tart and huge by narrow.
=
Invincible Donald, liberate and rule fierce and mighty, honor through difficulty.

Vaarka swung his sword at the mod. However, since I am now incorporeal, he ends up accidentally striking the entire American landmass (It's a REALLY bastard sword), destroying both continents. Spiders are now at 50% of capacity.
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 11:50:35 AM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 12:44:35 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:20:07 AM, Capital wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:06:48 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 8/29/2016 11:26:51 PM, Capital wrote:
LOL someone killed tej

Why is this funny to you?

Your acting suspicious

scum slip

Defend yourself please.

He wants me dead

Hes trying trying yo kill me while I didnt want to kill anyone
Im not a Nazi
Vaarka
Posts: 8,378
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:01:49 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
Official Vote Count
Capital (2/5) - Triangle, Tree

If you believe I have made a mistake, let me know and I will recount.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCat: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Capital
Posts: 588
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2016 12:08:09 PM
Posted: 4 months ago
At 8/30/2016 4:26:57 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:26:27 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:24:32 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 8/30/2016 4:14:00 AM, bsh1 wrote:
At 8/30/2016 12:25:10 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
Capital was the most scummy as explained last DP

VTL Capital

OMG. We have a whole DP. We're not instalynching. Though, maybe we shouldn't wait until the last 18 hours to secure a lynch this time. Maybe last 24.

I'm just getting a reaction out of him, chill.

Triangle, unvote now.

would you chill?

Nice I have a guardian angel
Im not a Nazi