Jump to topic:

Animal Kingdom Mafia Results

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:40:56 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
It is now the 7th day, the day of rest. But when looking around, all we see are animals R.I.P. The whale returns to the grave, but not before killing off the vulture with a tidal wave attack. The wolf, caught while tracking another was the final kill to tip the balance.

All that is left of the town is the Jackal, while probably enjoying all the food he has laying around to eat, can't help but know that he is powerless now to fend off the mafia that surrounds him. Yes, the Zombie Spider, Kitten, and now freshly revived Lion slowly close in on the last animal.

Winners - Mafia.

Innomen, kitten, innocent mafia (spin-off of an evil princess). You're too cute to be guilty…but you are. You appear innocent if investigated. If you die, the one that killed you PERMINATELY loses their role. If you were lynched, everyone that voted for you loses their role during the night phase that you died…That'll teach'em.

Lovelife 2, Zombie Spider, mafia reviver. You can revive one dead player (mafia or not). However, they only stay alive for 1 day and 1 night (assuming they aren't killed in the day phase) and you also get to take control of their one night action if they have one, however you cannot revive the same person more then once. When they revive, they will "remember" how they died (and so can share it with others).

xxdarkxx, Eagle.
USAFKid, Lion.
Webos1337, Tiger.

Losers - Town

TVellalott, Jackal, Grave Robber. You roam the nights looking for a free meal that just sits there decomposing. However, you have the power to fight back if the need calls for it. Each night phase, you can assume the powers of any one player that has passed away, but be warned, if you are investigated while using someone else's power, you will be guilty, even if "innocence" is part of their power. You may not use the same person more then once.

Koopin, wolf, tracker. You track down your prey and kill them. Each night phase you may target one player and you will be told what animal they are. You have a two use kill, that you can use after you find out what animal.

Darkkermit, vulture, executioner. You need lynches for food and so hate to see No Lynches. So, while you are alive the town does not need a majority to pass a lynch. At the end of each day phase, the player with the most lynch votes gets lynched, even if it is not a majority. If there is a tie, you get to decide who is lyched (in your Role PM). People can still choose to vote "no lynch" and have it apply.

Mongoose 2, Bear
Marauder, Frog
LF, Hawk
Mongoose, Pig
Mongeese, Whale
Sportsguru, Bird
Sac8, Lung Fish
Zets German Shepard
Alex, Tazmanian Devil
theLwerd, Box Jelly Fish
Lovelife, Tree

Thanks for playing.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:44:59 PM
The biggest thing for the mafia, was that the Zombie Spider also controlled the player's night phase action. So it was kind of like a delayed Jackal.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:47:18 PM
At 1/7/2011 3:44:59 PM, OreEle wrote:
The biggest thing for the mafia, was that the Zombie Spider also controlled the player's night phase action. So it was kind of like a delayed Jackal.

yeah. Like I said I LOVE that role its so kickass.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:48:34 PM
At 1/7/2011 3:47:18 PM, lovelife wrote:

Though it was hard, because it kept screwing with the town/mafia count. I kept looking over and seeing that only 3 people had died but there were 4 were gone and had to remember that 1 person returned to the grave.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:48:40 PM
I wanted an epic win, If koopin had killed tv before we killed him mafia would be the only ones left alive, which would be the most EPIC mafia win I think I have ever seen. But nooooo tv is still alive -.-
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:49:37 PM
At 1/7/2011 3:48:34 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/7/2011 3:47:18 PM, lovelife wrote:

Though it was hard, because it kept screwing with the town/mafia count. I kept looking over and seeing that only 3 people had died but there were 4 were gone and had to remember that 1 person returned to the grave.

ooh that would mess with the mod a bit.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:50:56 PM
I know I caught a lot of flak for the "Bird" role (as I should have). It was originally suppose to be some kind of informative role (based on the phrase "a little birdie told me."), but it was decided that I needed more vanillas and so it was changed and I should have changed the name but I forgot.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 3:58:17 PM
At 1/7/2011 3:50:56 PM, OreEle wrote:
I know I caught a lot of flak for the "Bird" role (as I should have). It was originally suppose to be some kind of informative role (based on the phrase "a little birdie told me."), but it was decided that I needed more vanillas and so it was changed and I should have changed the name but I forgot.

The town did have some powerful roles, and the mafia was almost destroyed before I joined, so idk how we won by so much.

All I can figure is it was mongoose's last plan, paired with tv's plan, and everyone forgetting that I even claimed to control mongeese.
Would have been better if they sent koopin after me. then I would have killed tv, and most likely koopin, I still would have revived usafkid, I did it just to make sure we would win, so me dead would be more of a threat to us winning if I did't save him too
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:06:20 PM
The First Day and Night.

On the first day, Lovelife 1 came out as the tree, serial killer, and so was lynched. Even though she did not get enough votes for a lynch, because of the vulture's role, she was lynched anyway. USAFkid had claimed bulletproof, which is practically begging to be killed.

That night. TV used lovelife's serial killing power to kill USAFKid. And Kahvan revived lovelife (so he could use her power on NP2). TheLwerd target Webos1337 (who would then die at the end of NP2), although I have no idea why she picked him. Koopin tracted wjm and saw that he was the monkey, but choose not to kill. Mongoose investigated Alex. LF spied on Lwerd. Atheism investigated USAF, and Marauder protected himself.

Originally, all mafia kills had to be determined by the godfather, not majority rule. However, USAFKid got the two mafia games backwards and was posting some of the other mafia game in this game's thread, and never did submit a mafia kill for that night.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:09:52 PM
At 1/7/2011 3:40:56 PM, OreEle wrote:

Innomen, kitten, innocent mafia (spin-off of an evil princess). You're too cute to be guilty…but you are. You appear innocent if investigated. If you die, the one that killed you PERMINATELY loses their role. If you were lynched, everyone that voted for you loses their role during the night phase that you died…That'll teach'em.

Anyway I have to lol.
Inno was right the mods keep giving him girly roles.

I hope he doesn't get me on vi's game. Being thought of as girly would kill me.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:16:18 PM
At 1/7/2011 4:06:20 PM, OreEle wrote:

TheLwerd target Webos1337 (who would then die at the end of NP2), although I have no idea why she picked him.

Because he was a new player and wasn't participating.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:19:04 PM
When I was revived as the tree I targeted to kill innomen idk why tho. I wasn't allowed to because my role got switched, and I'm guessing also because I couldn't control my actions. I just thought that bit was funny. If wjm hadn't done the switch and I had control, team mafia spider-kitty would lose.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:19:45 PM
The Second Day and Night.

With the only 3rd party gone, the Mafia leader dead, another mafia poisoned and about to be dead, and not a single dead town. Things were looking really good for the town. Because xxdarkxx checked to see if Lwerd was the hawk and the hawk spied on Lwerd, the town turned on xxdarkxx and he became the second dead mafia before a single dead townie.

The night came and wjm switched the roles of Lovelife and Mongeese. While theLwerd poisoned Mongeese. Mongeese used his new role to kill Sportsguru, while both FL and Mongoose used their roles on SG. TV took xxdarkxx's role to see a little of what LF found out. Marauder decided to protect LF. And Kooping targeted Webos1337 but choose not to kill. That was a good move, since Webos was going to die from poison anyway.

Webos1337 didn't submit a night kill for the mafia and actually recommended just killing himself. So I put it up for a majority vote on the mafia (since he was going to die anyway), and they took out Mongoose.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:24:07 PM
At 1/7/2011 4:19:45 PM, OreEle wrote:
The Second Day and Night.

With the only 3rd party gone, the Mafia leader dead, another mafia poisoned and about to be dead, and not a single dead town. Things were looking really good for the town. Because xxdarkxx checked to see if Lwerd was the hawk and the hawk spied on Lwerd, the town turned on xxdarkxx and he became the second dead mafia before a single dead townie.

The night came and wjm switched the roles of Lovelife and Mongeese. While theLwerd poisoned Mongeese. Mongeese used his new role to kill Sportsguru, while both FL and Mongoose used their roles on SG. TV took xxdarkxx's role to see a little of what LF found out. Marauder decided to protect LF. And Kooping targeted Webos1337 but choose not to kill. That was a good move, since Webos was going to die from poison anyway.

Webos1337 didn't submit a night kill for the mafia and actually recommended just killing himself. So I put it up for a majority vote on the mafia (since he was going to die anyway), and they took out Mongoose.

Also, Kahvan didn't post anything with Lovelife's role. Kavan was then replaced by lovelife, while Atheism was replaced by Mongoose.
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:25:39 PM
At 1/7/2011 4:09:52 PM, lovelife wrote:

Anyway I have to lol.

Here yes, but in the game that died, i chose a girly role as a cover.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 4:30:50 PM
The Third Day and Night.

The Mafia have been reduced to Lovelife 2 and innomen, while the Town still had 11 people. Sac8 ended up getting lynched, which is sad. His revival role is much more meaningful late in the game, where a single life can make a much bigger difference. But it did provide ammo for TV (since he could use the dead player's ability).

That night, TV revived Sportsguru. Koopin tracked Alex, but choose not to kill, which is good, since he would have died instead, due to Alex's ability. Marauder protected Darkkermit, and Mongoose 2 investigated Darkkermit. Lovelife 2 did not revive anyone that night phase. And LF spied on theLwerd again. theLwerd targeted wjm.

This turned out perfect for the mafia, they choose to kill LF.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:05:11 PM
The Forth Day and Night.

The day began rather slowly, but eventually saw itself to lynch Zets, who had found out that TV was the "grave robber." But we did see that SG was revived and TV caught some flak for that too, as he could have saved that ability for someone with a power.

That Night, TV took LF's role and watched Innomen. Since Innomen didn't have any night actions, this didn't really matter. Marauder decided to protect TV, since the town began to focus around his role (which was the most powerful left in the town). This left Marauder open to the mafia kill. Lovelife 2 decided to revive LF, who in the process found out that there were two mafia still alive (part of remembering how he died).
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:05:41 PM
At 1/7/2011 4:25:39 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/7/2011 4:09:52 PM, lovelife wrote:

Anyway I have to lol.

Here yes, but in the game that died, i chose a girly role as a cover.

In Korashk's? You were a girl in his.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:14:18 PM
At 1/7/2011 5:05:11 PM, OreEle wrote:
The Forth Day and Night.

The day began rather slowly, but eventually saw itself to lynch Zets, who had found out that TV was the "grave robber." But we did see that SG was revived and TV caught some flak for that too, as he could have saved that ability for someone with a power.

That Night, TV took LF's role and watched Innomen. Since Innomen didn't have any night actions, this didn't really matter. Marauder decided to protect TV, since the town began to focus around his role (which was the most powerful left in the town). This left Marauder open to the mafia kill. Lovelife 2 decided to revive LF, who in the process found out that there were two mafia still alive (part of remembering how he died).

I was a bit scared about what all he would figure out. If, for example, he remembered that an arachnid and feline plotted his death, and made it happen, we would have been dead.

Curious tho, LF, if you are reading this, why did you suspect innomen?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:22:55 PM
The Fifth Day and Night.

This day ended up lynching Alex, as Lovelife 2 and Innomen began to slowly take control. While TV seemed to be propped up as the leader, suggesting what everyone should do with their powers, Lovelife and Innomen, made sure that nothing was done that hurt the mafia. Once plans became public, the game was pretty much over.

During the night, Koopin targeted and killed theLwerd before she had a chance to poison anyone. TV took Marauder's role and protected himself, but the mafia had no intention of killing him, since he wasn't doing anything to damage them. The mafia then turned on SG, since they thought that LF's ability was going to be transfered to him (as was the original plan). Lovelife 2 targeted Darkkermit with her ability and revived mongeese.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:23:51 PM
Also please don't take this to mean that I'm actually good at being mafia. Everything I chose to do Innomen had already thought was the best.

Its not so much us really as the town. And not just one person but a few people. again I think the biggest mistake was people forgot that when I acted as a necromancer I controlled the night action.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:25:55 PM
At 1/7/2011 5:23:51 PM, lovelife wrote:
Also please don't take this to mean that I'm actually good at being mafia. Everything I chose to do Innomen had already thought was the best.

Its not so much us really as the town. And not just one person but a few people. again I think the biggest mistake was people forgot that when I acted as a necromancer I controlled the night action.

Also, you said that you could only do it twice, but ended up doing it like 4 or 5 times total.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:27:17 PM
The spider-reviver role is rediculously powerful. It gives one the appearence of being townie, while making it appear that one is not at fault for any mistakes the puppet makes. The evil kitty in addition to the godfather makes it difficult to find mafiosos as the cop. I believe that 2/5 of the mafia was immune, and both of the immune ones were investigated by the legit cop.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:30:11 PM
At 1/7/2011 5:27:17 PM, mongoose wrote:
The spider-reviver role is rediculously powerful. It gives one the appearence of being townie, while making it appear that one is not at fault for any mistakes the puppet makes. The evil kitty in addition to the godfather makes it difficult to find mafiosos as the cop. I believe that 2/5 of the mafia was immune, and both of the immune ones were investigated by the legit cop.

If cop investigated me I would be found guilty which is why I didn't request to be investigated.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:31:29 PM
At 1/7/2011 5:27:17 PM, mongoose wrote:

True, however, the Jackal role could do just about the same. Had the Hawk spied on either the puppet or the puppet master, he would have seen that lovelife was doing the controlling.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2011 5:32:00 PM
At 1/7/2011 5:25:55 PM, OreEle wrote:
At 1/7/2011 5:23:51 PM, lovelife wrote:

Also, you said that you could only do it twice, but ended up doing it like 4 or 5 times total.

I don't think anyone remembered that. I forgot about it until just now.
I thought I made a mistake by bringing up koopin's killing role but it actually worked alright for me since they didn't sic the wolf on me, they just trusted me to kill myself.