Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:46:20 AM
Posted: 3 months ago
Would ya look at that; another DP!

Graveyard

MattTheDreamer died in NP2

MattTheDreamer - You're Mel Brooks, the Doctor. After all, you directed famous comedy movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Spaceballs. Like they say, laughter is the best medicine. Every Night Phase, you may choose to protect a player from lethal actions that can possibly be performed on them. However, you may not protect yourself. You win with town.

UtherPenguin died in NP2

UtherPenguin - You're Steven Spielberg, the Super Saint. Many casual moviegoers and film buffs alike hold you up on a pedestal as one of the best directors ever. You"ve made classic movies such as Jaws, Jurassic Park, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Schindler"s List, and Saving Private Ryan. If you get lynched during the Day Phase, the person who hammered you dies. You win with town.

ThinkBig was lynched DP2

ThinkBig - You'reu're Edgar Wright, the Cop. You directed the critically acclaimed action/buddy cop comedy Hot Fuzz. Each night, you may select a player. You"ll learn if they"re town or mafia. You win with town.

Lannan13 died in NP1.

lannan13 - You're Baz Luhrmann, a Vanilla. This is because you generally put style over substance, as seen with films like The Great Gatsby, Moulin Rouge!, and Romeo + Juliet. You have no special abilities. You win with town.

Vaarka was lynched DP1.

Vaarka - You're Kirk Cameron, the Paranoid Gun Owner. You've talked in the past on your Twitter about "storming the gates of Rotten Tomatoes" because of the bad reviews of your film Saving Christmas. Because of this, anyone who visits you in the night gets killed, whether they're performing a lethal action or not. You win with town.

Current Player List
1. SolonKR
2. fire_wings
3. ShabShoral
4. triangle.128k
5. The-Voice-of-Truth
6. Roukezian
7. XLAV

With seven players left, it takes four votes to lynch. You have until September 10th at 6:00 pm Mountain Time.

Have fun!
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:48:25 AM
well sh1t
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:52:09 AM
It's probably either 4-3; 3-3-1; or 4-2-1.

If 4-3
This is fukin MYLO.

If 3-3-1
STILL FUKIN MYLO

If 4-2-1
We're ok for another day.

Regardless, we need to lynch scum today.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:52:49 AM
Or no one at all. I need weigh the options. If you have any input it would be much appreciated.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:53:53 AM
2 people died last night. I wonder if there may be a vig...?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:56:28 AM
I'm very short of claiming, and suggesting that at least one other person does it.

Again, need to weigh the options here. And again, input is appreciated.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 12:57:49 AM
I need to re-evaluate the game. I need to go back and read last DP.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:02:11 AM
Here's the last VC. There has to be at least one scum on it.

Vote Count

ThinkBig (6/6) - The-Voice-of-Truth, triangle.128k, SolonKR, ShabShoral, fire_wings, :Roukezian
XLAV (2/6) - UtherPenguin, Roukezian
UtherPenguin (1/6) - ThinkBig
triangle.128k (2/6) - ShabShoral, XLAV

We've reached a lynch! ThinkBig was... town! Submit your night actions as soon as possible.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:11:01 AM
This right here is noteworthy and deserves consideration:

Who we should be looking at:

Thinkbig
Triangle
Xlav
Uther

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:12:28 AM
Although scratch ThinkBig and Uther.

That leaves Tri and XLAV. One is widely scum-read and the other is suspicious to some.

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:15:41 AM
At 9/8/2016 1:02:11 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Obviously... like, just mathematically, it's almost certain that there's AT LEAST one scum there...
Vote Count

ThinkBig (6/6) - The-Voice-of-Truth, triangle.128k, SolonKR, ShabShoral, fire_wings, :Roukezian
XLAV (2/6) - UtherPenguin, Roukezian
UtherPenguin (1/6) - ThinkBig
triangle.128k (2/6) - ShabShoral, XLAV

We've reached a lynch! ThinkBig was... town! Submit your night actions as soon as possible.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:17:30 AM
This:

Fire is acting Fire as usual. I feel like in every game i'm in with him I have a slight scum read on him. These posst http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...
are really scummy to me.

And then his rather quick vote on ThinkBig. That's kinda suspicious imo.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:18:46 AM
At 9/8/2016 1:15:41 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
Obviously... like, just mathematically, it's almost certain that there's AT LEAST one scum there...

Sorry, I meant ThinkBig's wagon.

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:19:57 AM
At 9/8/2016 1:18:46 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I know that's what you meant. Still, it's hardly a revelation.

I still stand behind my list; lynching ThinkBig was the right thing to do at the time, so no blame need be portioned out for that, except blame on him himself.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz

"No aspect of your facial structure suggests Filipino descent."
~ YYW
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:21:30 AM
This is a hard blow. I'm going to go over and see if ThinkBig hinted to any player being scummy as that could explain his night results.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:23:11 AM
At 9/8/2016 1:19:57 AM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/8/2016 1:18:46 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I know that's what you meant. Still, it's hardly a revelation.

I still stand behind my list; lynching ThinkBig was the right thing to do at the time, so no blame need be portioned out for that, except blame on him himself.

I agree. He was acting rather suspicious. We just need to look at each player on the wagon and decide from there. I am currently thinking Fire or Triangle.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:54:16 AM
The only reason people scumread Tri is because he voted for himself and was very aggressive at first, which he has changed.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 1:54:35 AM
At least, that's what I'm getting from it.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:01:45 AM
So far, I got VoT as townish. the way he posts this DP and last DP seems like a townie who wants to solve this shiz. Sad that Matt has gone, I'm liking that guy.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:03:25 AM
At 9/8/2016 2:00:37 AM, XLAV wrote:
Roukezian is also scum too, btw.

Like Vaarka and ThinkBig were scum? You are responsible for at least two mislynches.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:04:11 AM
At 9/8/2016 2:02:25 AM, XLAV wrote:
Has Fire ever played as scum?

Can you also explain to me why ThinkBig as a Cop would VTL you and not someone else?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:04:41 AM
At 9/8/2016 2:03:25 AM, Roukezian wrote:
Like Vaarka and ThinkBig were scum? You are responsible for at least two mislynches.

I didn't think ThinkBig was scum. I saw him as anti-town and I'm fine with his lynch. I wasn't even on his wagon.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:05:28 AM
At 9/8/2016 2:04:41 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/8/2016 2:03:25 AM, Roukezian wrote:

I didn't think ThinkBig was scum. I saw him as anti-town and I'm fine with his lynch. I wasn't even on his wagon.

How was he anti-Town?
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:05:46 AM
At 9/8/2016 2:04:11 AM, Roukezian wrote:

Can you also explain to me why ThinkBig as a Cop would VTL you and not someone else?

Yes, he totally copped me before DP1. I'm so scum.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:07:54 AM
3rd scum if, there is one, is gonna be tricky, it could either be Solon or Bossy. I'll look into them later. but for now, I really, really want Triangle lynched.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 2:08:12 AM
At 9/8/2016 2:07:04 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/8/2016 2:05:28 AM, Roukezian wrote:
How was he anti-Town?

Not speaking, mostly.

Not being very active is not anti-town behavior and can be applied to many players here such as Solon and Fire.