Jump to topic:

Concept Mafia PM game sign-ups

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2011 4:00:55 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Okay, this is going to be a PM concept game (meaning that it will not be in the forums).

The way it will work is every player is going to be either a vanilla townie, mafia goon, or drug dealer. The drug dealers give drugs to players, which then activate their "high state" and giving them night phase powers. High states will only last for 2 night phases before the drugs ware off. Every player will have some sort of high state (though you will not find out about it until you enter it).

This is going to be a fast game, each day phase will only be 24 hours. This should be done by about tuesday. This will hopefully allow me to find any kinks and fix them.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2011 4:05:38 PM
By the way, if there is significant up roar against doing this concept test game, I'll stop it.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2011 4:25:22 PM
At 1/8/2011 4:21:52 PM, Charr wrote:
Can drug dealers deal to themselves? What alignment is the drug dealer?

The drug dealers cannot deal to themselves. In this game, they are all town. In the big game, they will likely be 1 town, 1 mafia, 1 third party, however, for the final game, nothing is set in stone.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/8/2011 7:08:29 PM
1. mongoose
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2011 11:42:18 AM
1. mongoose
2. Alex
5. lovelife
7. mongeese
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/9/2011 1:53:02 PM
1. mongoose
2. Alex
3. Superboy777
5. lovelife
7. mongeese

Three openings left. Also remember, this is probably going to be a fast game, so it is important that members are active for the few days it is running.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 9:59:30 AM
1. mongoose
2. Alex
3. Superboy777
4. Askbob
5. lovelife
7. mongeese
8.Charr
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:11:29 PM
1. mongoose
2. Alex
3. Superboy777
4. Askbob
5. lovelife
6. TUF (?)
7. mongeese
8.Charr
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:15:20 PM
6. TUF (?)

fuckk no you piece of garbage
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:20:34 PM
At 1/11/2011 10:15:20 PM, askbob wrote:
6. TUF (?)

fuckk no you piece of garbage

Well I'll ask OreEle. Its up to him.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:22:48 PM
Well I'll ask OreEle. Its up to him.

No way in hell you'll ever be allowed to play again. You are permanently banned from this site.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:24:48 PM
Well if he said no I'll understand. But it was eight months ago, I think you should stop holding on tothe past.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:28:14 PM
Well if he said no I'll understand. But it was eight months ago, I think you should stop holding on tothe past.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Dude no way in hell will you be allowed to play any game on this site again. Once a cheater always a cheater.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:30:02 PM
Dude no way in hell will you be allowed to play any game on this site again. Once a cheater always a cheater.

Based on my feedback your the only one who seems to have a problem with it so far.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:32:36 PM
At 1/11/2011 10:30:02 PM, TUF wrote:

Based on my feedback your the only one who seems to have a problem with it so far.

hahahaha you don't really have any clue do you?
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:36:14 PM
Get over it already. I know you dont like me. Yet here I am. You dont have to agree with me on anything, however that doesn't change the fact that im still here, so you'll have to live with me or get over it.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:37:06 PM
Holy hell get over it. I'm not sure how you really cheat in mafia since no one would WANT to lose -shrugs-

Either way, I don't really care and think he should be given another chance.

Then again I don' really know what he did.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:38:36 PM
@ TUF

Nah, his options are live with it/get over it or make your life difficult. Guess which one he will pick? Lol.
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:39:29 PM
I double accounted eight months ago, and we have pretty much never liked each other anyway. But I'm over it.
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:40:57 PM
At 1/11/2011 10:38:36 PM, annhasle wrote:
@ TUF

Nah, his options are live with it/get over it or make your life difficult. Guess which one he will pick? Lol.

all but the second ha
ccstate4peat
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 10:41:13 PM
At 1/11/2011 10:37:06 PM, lovelife wrote:
Holy hell get over it. I'm not sure how you really cheat in mafia since no one would WANT to lose -shrugs-

You could misread the rules once in your first game . Even two years later some broad will be a bitch about it because she felt personally offended by it
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/11/2011 11:51:01 PM

he made multiple accounts then played mafia with both of them and for some games was on both the town and the mafia team. He didn't misread the rules like ccstate (thus why he's playing in my game) He blatantly cheated for 4 or 5 games and wasted everyone's time. He's a complete scumbag. He also was in the CWO with joshandr30 and made multiple accounts and votebombed peoples debates.

He's garbage.