Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/8/2016 11:53:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Welcome back my pretties!

Graveyard

SolonKR died in NP 3

SolonKR - You're Tim Burton, the Vigilante. After all, you brought the famous vigilante Batman to the big screen for the first time. Every Night Phase, you get to kill someone. You win with town.

triangle.128k was lynched in DP 3

triangle.128k - You're Quentin Tarantino, the Actor. This is because you're known not only for being a fantastic director, but for having roles in your films, like Jimmie from Pulp Fiction or Mr. Brown from Reservoir Dogs. As the Actor, you may target another player every night. With this, you will learn their role. To add to this, investigate roles will view you as that role and/or affiliation until you target another player. However, you don't inherit the role or affiliation you appear as. You win with mafia.

MattTheDreamer died in NP2

MattTheDreamer - You're Mel Brooks, the Doctor. After all, you directed famous comedy movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Spaceballs. Like they say, laughter is the best medicine. Every Night Phase, you may choose to protect a player from lethal actions that can possibly be performed on them. However, you may not protect yourself. You win with town.

UtherPenguin died in NP2

UtherPenguin - You're Steven Spielberg, the Super Saint. Many casual moviegoers and film buffs alike hold you up on a pedestal as one of the best directors ever. You"ve made classic movies such as Jaws, Jurassic Park, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Schindler"s List, and Saving Private Ryan. If you get lynched during the Day Phase, the person who hammered you dies. You win with town.

ThinkBig was lynched DP2

ThinkBig - You're Edgar Wright, the Cop. You directed the critically acclaimed action/buddy cop comedy Hot Fuzz. Each night, you may select a player. You"ll learn if they"re town or mafia. You win with town.

Lannan13 died in NP1.

lannan13 - You're Baz Luhrmann, a Vanilla. This is because you generally put style over substance, as seen with films like The Great Gatsby, Moulin Rouge!, and Romeo + Juliet. You have no special abilities. You win with town.

Vaarka was lynched DP1.

Vaarka - You're Kirk Cameron, the Paranoid Gun Owner. You've talked in the past on your Twitter about "storming the gates of Rotten Tomatoes" because of the bad reviews of your film Saving Christmas. Because of this, anyone who visits you in the night gets killed, whether they're performing a lethal action or not. You win with town.

Current Player List

1. XLAV
2. ShabShoral
3. Roukezian
4. The-Voice-Of-Truth
5. fire_wings

With five players left, it takes three votes to lynch. The DP will end on September 11th at 5:00 pm Mountain Time.

Good luck!
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:07:02 AM
Now it's either rouk or fire
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:07:50 AM
I can see where rouk is coming from in his last few posts in the DP, but still, I aslo see where shab is coming from.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:11:28 AM
I am thinking now would be a good time to claim.

I'm Anthony C. Ferrante, famous for directing Sharknado. It was a horrible low-budget movie, nothing special, even though it is rather popular. Therefore, I am vanilla. I win with the town.
Suh dude

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:14:34 AM
At 9/9/2016 12:11:28 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I'm Anthony C. Ferrante, famous for directing Sharknado. It was a horrible low-budget movie, nothing special, even though it is rather popular. Therefore, I am vanilla. I win with the town.

The downside of claiming is the mafia will come out in full force to lynch. The upside is by lynching, they would be exposing themselves.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:17:30 AM
At 9/9/2016 12:14:34 AM, ThinkBig wrote:

The downside of claiming is the mafia will come out in full force to lynch. The upside is by lynching, they would be exposing themselves.
You're dead. As such, you may not post in the DP. Thank you.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:20:30 AM
At 9/9/2016 12:14:34 AM, ThinkBig wrote:

Well, for one you're dead, but I'll respond anyway.

At this point in the game, there is only 5 of us. 3-4 have actual claims, 1-2 will have to fake it, and a fake claim can be pretty obvious.

At this point, it does no harm to anyone but maybe scum.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 12:31:23 AM
VTL Fire

You somewhat softclaimed last DP. We're doing it full-on now. Claim.
Suh dude

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:27:17 AM
Vote Count

Fire (1/4) - Voice

Let me know if I've made a mistake.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:44:35 AM
Guys, the game is wasting away here. Get active.
Suh dude

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 5:47:15 AM

Yup, it is a good time. I am Miller, Michael Bay, who is the worst director of all time, but has good intentions.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:06:21 PM
At 9/9/2016 5:47:15 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Yup, it is a good time. I am Miller, Michael Bay, who is the worst director of all time, but has good intentions.

Oh bllshit.

A) it's dp4 and you're just now claiming miller...
B) Kirk Cameron, who has made an arguably much worse movie, was not miller, nor was Sharknado guy (if he is to be believed to be a real town claim).
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:26:05 PM
At 9/9/2016 5:47:15 AM, fire_wings wrote:

Why are you just now claiming this? Miller is pretty much an initial claim at the onset of the game.

This was either very stupid on your end, or you are lying.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 2:27:33 PM
At 9/9/2016 2:06:21 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

What is your claim?
Suh dude

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:40:20 PM
At 9/9/2016 2:27:33 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

What is your claim?

Hayao Miyazaki, I just try to make people happy, I'm simple, so vanilla
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:42:07 PM
At 9/9/2016 3:40:20 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

What is your claim?

Thanks.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 3:43:10 PM
The only claim that doesn't seem to make much sense as of now is fire's.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 4:38:20 PM
Well this is great. Scum might as well win if this keeps up.
Suh dude

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 8:47:40 PM
At 9/9/2016 12:07:02 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Name one suspicious thing I've done.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 8:49:25 PM

What is your claim?

Miyzaki is a controversial director. That's nonsense.

"For the release of his 2013 film The Wind Rises, Miyazaki and other Studio Ghibli staff members renewed criticism of Prime Minister Shinz!3; Abe's policies, and the proposed Constitutional amendment to Article 96, a clause that stipulates procedures needed for revisions, which would allow Abe to revise Article 9 of the Constitution of Japan, which outlaws war as a means to settle international disputes."
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 8:50:31 PM
The lynch should be between Shab and Fire. Both seem as if they're hiding things and haven't been contributing much to this game.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:19:01 PM
At 9/9/2016 8:49:25 PM, Roukezian wrote:

What is your claim?

"For the release of his 2013 film The Wind Rises, Miyazaki and other Studio Ghibli staff members renewed criticism of Prime Minister Shinz!3; Abe's policies, and the proposed Constitutional amendment to Article 96, a clause that stipulates procedures needed for revisions, which would allow Abe to revise Article 9 of the Constitution of Japan, which outlaws war as a means to settle international disputes."

lol, ask 100 people to make a list of "controversial directors" and I guarantee you Miyazaki would NOT be on it. Like, Fellini, Pasolini, Von Trier - maybe. Miyazaki? No way.

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/9/2016 9:44:01 PM
At 9/9/2016 8:47:40 PM, Roukezian wrote:

See what Shab said last DP. It does make some sense, but I am personally more concerned with Fire.
Suh dude

Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:15:48 AM
At 9/9/2016 9:19:01 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/9/2016 8:49:25 PM, Roukezian wrote:

What is your claim?

lol, ask 100 people to make a list of "controversial directors" and I guarantee you Miyazaki would NOT be on it. Like, Fellini, Pasolini, Von Trier - maybe. Miyazaki? No way.

Mb8 is into Japanese culture and could easily consider him controversial.
Roukezian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 1:16:36 AM
At 9/9/2016 9:44:01 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/9/2016 8:47:40 PM, Roukezian wrote:

See what Shab said last DP. It does make some sense, but I am personally more concerned with Fire.

It holds no merit. I was paranoid at MYLO and that's a Town behavior.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/10/2016 3:12:37 AM
At 9/10/2016 1:16:36 AM, Roukezian wrote:

It holds no merit. I was paranoid at MYLO and that's a Town behavior.

Feels fake.