Jump to topic:

Film Director Mafia: DP 5

missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/11/2016 10:51:29 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Welp, looks like we're on the very last DP of the game.

Graveyard

XLAV died in NP 4

XLAV - You're George Lucas, a Vanilla. Oh yes, you"re the one who ruined Star Wars for fans everywhere! Your directing for the prequels and Episode IV - A New Hope is pretty cheesy, especially by today"s standards. You have no special abilities. You win with town.

The-Voice-Of-Truth was lynched in DP 4

The-Voice-Of-Truth - You're Francis Ford Coppola, the Godfather. After all, you directed the Godfather, a movie widely considered one of the best movies of all time. Because you're praised so often (and because of the film you directed), you appear innocent when you're really scum. You win with the mafia.

SolonKR died in NP 3

SolonKR - You're Tim Burton, the Vigilante. After all, you brought the famous vigilante Batman to the big screen for the first time. Every Night Phase, you get to kill someone. You win with town.

triangle.128k was lynched in DP 3

triangle.128k - You're Quentin Tarantino, the Actor. This is because you're known not only for being a fantastic director, but for having roles in your films, like Jimmie from Pulp Fiction or Mr. Brown from Reservoir Dogs. As the Actor, you may target another player every night. With this, you will learn their role. To add to this, investigate roles will view you as that role and/or affiliation until you target another player. However, you don't inherit the role or affiliation you appear as. You win with mafia.

MattTheDreamer died in NP2

MattTheDreamer - You're Mel Brooks, the Doctor. After all, you directed famous comedy movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Spaceballs. Like they say, laughter is the best medicine. Every Night Phase, you may choose to protect a player from lethal actions that can possibly be performed on them. However, you may not protect yourself. You win with town.

UtherPenguin died in NP2

UtherPenguin - You're Steven Spielberg, the Super Saint. Many casual moviegoers and film buffs alike hold you up on a pedestal as one of the best directors ever. You"ve made classic movies such as Jaws, Jurassic Park, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Schindler"s List, and Saving Private Ryan. If you get lynched during the Day Phase, the person who hammered you dies. You win with town.

ThinkBig was lynched DP2

ThinkBig - You're Edgar Wright, the Cop. You directed the critically acclaimed action/buddy cop comedy Hot Fuzz. Each night, you may select a player. You"ll learn if they"re town or mafia. You win with town.

Lannan13 died in NP1.

lannan13 - You're Baz Luhrmann, a Vanilla. This is because you generally put style over substance, as seen with films like The Great Gatsby, Moulin Rouge!, and Romeo + Juliet. You have no special abilities. You win with town.

Vaarka was lynched DP1.

Vaarka - You're Kirk Cameron, the Paranoid Gun Owner. You've talked in the past on your Twitter about "storming the gates of Rotten Tomatoes" because of the bad reviews of your film Saving Christmas. Because of this, anyone who visits you in the night gets killed, whether they're performing a lethal action or not. You win with town.

Current Player List

1. ShabShoral
2. Roukezian
3. fire_wings

With three players left, it takes two votes to lynch. The DP will end on September 14th at 4:00 pm Mountain Time.

Good luck!
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 12:47:53 AM
Lol ez

Fire
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:54:11 AM
The fact that Rou hasn't hammered yet means that Fire is scum. This is too easy.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:43:24 AM
VTL Rou
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:43:46 AM
Unvote VTL Shab
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 6:04:52 AM
Vote Count

Shab (1/2) - Fire
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 7:53:07 AM
Vote Count

Shab (2/2) - Fire, Rou

The game is now over! Shab was... innocent! The Endgame will be up soon.
~missbailey8~

-Fatihah

The Clown Queen of DDO