missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:44:50 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
Mafia wins!

Town

fire_wings, you're Michael Bay, the Miller. Everyone thinks that you're the worst director of all time, so you must be aligned with Mafia, right? Actually, you have good intentions. You just want to entertain moviegoers, even if plenty of critics think you're evil. You appear to be Mafia if you're investigated by a cop. You win with town.

MattTheDreamer (Kirigaya-Kazuto), you're Mel Brooks, the Doctor. After all, you directed famous comedy movies like Blazing Saddles, Young Frankenstein, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Spaceballs. Like they say, laughter is the best medicine. Every Night Phase, you may choose to protect a player from lethal actions that can possibly be performed on them. However, you may not protect yourself. You win with town.

SolonKR, you're Tim Burton, the Vigilante. After all, you brought the famous vigilante Batman to the big screen for the first time. Every Night Phase, you get to kill someone. You win with town.

UtherPenguin, You're Steven Spielberg, the Super Saint. Many casual moviegoers and film buffs alike hold you up on a pedestal as one of the best directors ever. You"ve made classic movies such as Jaws, Jurassic Park, E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial, Schindler"s List, and Saving Private Ryan. If you get lynched during the Day Phase, the person you hammered you dies. You win with town.

XLAV, you're George Lucas, a Vanilla. Oh yes, you"re the one who ruined Star Wars for fans everywhere! Your directing for the prequels and Episode IV - A New Hope is pretty cheesy, especially by today"s standards. You have no special abilities. You win with town.
Vaarka, you're Kirk Cameron, the Paranoid Gun Owner. You've talked in the past on your Twitter about "storming the gates of Rotten Tomatoes" because of the bad reviews of your film Saving Christmas. Because of this, anyone who visits you in the night gets killed, whether they're performing a lethal action or not. You win with town.

lannan13, you're Baz Luhrmann, a Vanilla. This is because you generally put style over substance, as seen with films like The Great Gatsby, Moulin Rouge!, and Romeo + Juliet. You have no special abilities. You win with innocent.
ShabShoral, you're Hayao Miyazaki, a Vanilla. Generally speaking, you're just a nice old man who wants to make others happy through his imaginative animated features. You have no special abilities. You win with town.

ThinkBig, you're Edgar Wright, the Cop. You directed the critically acclaimed action/buddy cop comedy Hot Fuzz. Each night, you may select a player. You"ll learn if they"re town or mafia. You win with town.

Mafia

Roukezian, you're Stanley Kubrick, the Roleblocker. This is because you're said to be a difficult director to work with. In essence, you take the power of your actors, hence the role blocker ability. Every Night Phase, you get to block one person from using their role. (Self explanatory really.) You win with mafia.

triangle.128k, you're Quentin Tarantino, the Actor. This is because you're known not only for being a fantastic director, but for having roles in your films, like Jimmie from Pulp Fiction or Mr. Brown from Reservoir Dogs. As the Actor, you may target another player every night. With this, you will learn their role. To add to this, investigate roles will view you as that role and/or affiliation until you target another player. You'll even be seen as that role/affiliation upon death. However, you don't inherit the role or affiliation you appear as. You win with mafia.

The-Voice-of-Truth, you're Francis Ford Coppola, the Godfather. After all, you directed the Godfather, a movie widely considered one of the best movies of all time. Because you're praised so often (and because of the film you directed), you appear innocent when you're really scum. You win with the mafia.

Night Actions

NP1

The-Voice-Of-Truth NKs lannan13
Roukezian RBs lannan13
Triangle.128k investigates XLAV
SolonKR waives night actions
ThinkBig investigates SolonKR
MattTheDreamer docs XLAV

NP2

The-Voice-Of-Truth NKs MattTheDreamer
Roukezian RBs MattTheDreamer
Triangle.128k investigates ShabShoral
SolonKR kills UtherPenguin

NP3

Roukezian RBs & NKs SolonKR
Triangle.128k waives night actions

NP4

Roukezian RBs and NKs XLAV
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 8:57:07 AM
If Rou hadn't RB'd me, he would have been shot ;-;
I knew for the same reason Shab did (that he for some reason forgot on the last DP).

GG WP, and thanks to the mod for a great game (well, aside from that slip up about Lannan :P)
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
missbailey8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 9:07:31 AM
At 9/12/2016 8:57:07 AM, SolonKR wrote:
I knew for the same reason Shab did (that he for some reason forgot on the last DP).

GG WP, and thanks to the mod for a great game (well, aside from that slip up about Lannan :P)
You're very welcome. Maybe next time I won't f*ck up so badly. :P
~missbailey8~

Me: What is the weirdest thing I have ever done?
Solon: Agreeing to date me.

Skep: Bailey, you have sardonic written all over your face.
Annie: She has gorgeous written all over her face!

"[M]en are weak. All of us are weak."
-Fatihah

If you ever just want someone to vent, rant, or discuss anything troubling you, my PMs are always open. Have a fabulous day!

The Clown Queen of DDO
MattTheDreamer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 9:33:26 AM
I just want to mention how much I screwed up in the first NP. I should've doc'd lannan and I realised my mistake as soon as the DP started.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 10:48:48 AM

What did I forget?

My mistake was that I expected Fire-wings to, you know, not just randomly vote for me without even trying to engage. If he had just waited, everything would have been fine, since Rou was obviously scum anyway, and I could explain that I had asked bailey if bolding "Fire-wings" would count as an actual vote (it didn't).

Either Rou would have slipped up and tried to hammer, in which case I could have reasoned with Fire (as much as one can) and explained what just happened, or he wouldn't have fell for it, in which case I could just explain the gambit anyway.

The fact that Fire literally *changed his vote* without discussion or any in-between posts shows that he had no idea what he was doing and based his decisions on thin air.

I mean, no matter what I did, Fire would have probably voted for me. If I had voted for Rou straight off the bat, Rou could have easily convinced him that I was scum just long enough to hammer.

This is why I have always, always said that lynching anti-town players early, even if they're town, is good play.
They cannot be trusted.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 10:49:28 AM
Good game, anyhow. That was fun.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:12:26 AM
I enjoyed my short life <3
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
SolonKR
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:14:09 AM
At 9/12/2016 10:48:48 AM, ShabShoral wrote:

What did I forget?

DP3--Rou was scum reading literally anyone but Triangle, and then he decided to hammer Triangle. Quote you: "It was opportunist and insincere as hell." I tried to vig him that night, but I was RB'd and killed.
SO to Bailey, the love of my life <3
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 11:35:19 AM
At 9/12/2016 11:14:09 AM, SolonKR wrote:

What did I forget?

DP3--Rou was scum reading literally anyone but Triangle, and then he decided to hammer Triangle. Quote you: "It was opportunist and insincere as hell." I tried to vig him that night, but I was RB'd and killed.

Why do you think I forgot that?

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 12:54:03 PM

Either Rou would have slipped up and tried to hammer, in which case I could have reasoned with Fire (as much as one can) and explained what just happened, or he wouldn't have fell for it, in which case I could just explain the gambit anyway.

The fact that Fire literally *changed his vote* without discussion or any in-between posts shows that he had no idea what he was doing and based his decisions on thin air.

I mean, no matter what I did, Fire would have probably voted for me. If I had voted for Rou straight off the bat, Rou could have easily convinced him that I was scum just long enough to hammer.

This is why I have always, always said that lynching anti-town players early, even if they're town, is good play.
They cannot be trusted.
I'm all for lynching anti-town player, only if they can't be controlled or reasoned with. Uther for example, tho sometimes I get to tell him what to do, but most of the time he ends up voting me instead.

Also, your gambit was stupid. Fire is one of those noobs that easily gets startled when they see someone vote for them and you should know that. Best way to end this DP was just to reason with Fire. I knew there was going to be a third scum and it was Rou, so I tried to BS my town reads on him and act like I didn't know there was a third scum, hoping it'd make him think I'll side with him on LyLo.

Maybe I should have lead the lynch on Rou first, but he was active enough to counter me and I don't have time for BS scum counter.
ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:00:10 PM
At 9/12/2016 12:54:03 PM, XLAV wrote:

They cannot be trusted.
I'm all for lynching anti-town player, only if they can't be controlled or reasoned with. Uther for example, tho sometimes I get to tell him what to do, but most of the time he ends up voting me instead.

Also, your gambit was stupid. Fire is one of those noobs that easily gets startled when they see someone vote for them and you should know that. Best way to end this DP was just to reason with Fire. I knew there was going to be a third scum and it was Rou, so I tried to BS my town reads on him and act like I didn't know there was a third scum, hoping it'd make him think I'll side with him on LyLo.

Maybe I should have lead the lynch on Rou first, but he was active enough to counter me and I don't have time for BS scum counter.

I couldn't just reason with him *because* he's the type of person who changes his vote for literally no reason. I needed to show him, conclusively, that Rou was scum; I could really only do that by doing what I did.

It was always near a 50/50 - whoever reacted first, Rou or Fire, would determine what happened. If I didn't make it 50/50, the odds would have probably been worse for me, since Rou is overall more persuasive to people of his ilk (kidding!) .

~ Skepsikyma <3

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:05:55 PM
At 9/12/2016 1:00:10 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

I couldn't just reason with him *because* he's the type of person who changes his vote for literally no reason. I needed to show him, conclusively, that Rou was scum; I could really only do that by doing what I did.
He voted Rou for a reason, probably thought he was scum too. So really, just voting for Rou and add a few sentences here and there = gg town wins ez game ez life. He changed his vote to you probably because you startled his noob @ss.

It was always near a 50/50 - whoever reacted first, Rou or Fire, would determine what happened. If I didn't make it 50/50, the odds would have probably been worse for me, since Rou is overall more persuasive to people of his ilk (kidding!) .
But you are way more active. You had a lot of time to persuade and do shiz. Even if your persuation was BS, you'd still win.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:06:24 PM
At 9/12/2016 1:05:55 PM, XLAV wrote:
But you are way more active. You had a lot of time to persuade and do shiz. Even if your case was BS, you'd still win.

Fixed
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:35:18 PM
Well that was a fun game.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 1:51:20 PM
I fvcking hate you all for Night killing me the first NP.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:00:02 PM
At 9/12/2016 1:51:20 PM, lannan13 wrote:

<3
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 2:42:02 PM

Can it Lannan, you weren't the first one to die XP
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:29:53 PM
At 9/12/2016 2:00:02 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

<3

Why'd ya'll NK me?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:32:18 PM
At 9/12/2016 2:42:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Well you deserved to die. That was your fault.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 3:33:55 PM
At 9/12/2016 3:29:53 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 2:00:02 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

<3

Why'd ya'll NK me?

It was brought up that you were the only one doing any real scum hunting at that point in time, and you looked really towny, and we didn't want that kind of clarity in the game.
Suh dude

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:09:10 PM
At 9/12/2016 3:32:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 9/12/2016 2:42:02 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Well you deserved to die. That was your fault.

How so?

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:13:42 PM
At 9/12/2016 3:33:55 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

It was brought up that you were the only one doing any real scum hunting at that point in time, and you looked really towny, and we didn't want that kind of clarity in the game.

lol
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:15:35 PM
At 9/12/2016 4:13:42 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/12/2016 3:33:55 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

lol

Tbh I don't know why we didn't kill you sooner. You had all three of us pegged.
Suh dude

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 4:49:59 PM
At 9/12/2016 4:15:35 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Your NK's were alright tho.
You killed the confirmed, the doc and the vig.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:29:04 PM
At 9/12/2016 4:49:59 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/12/2016 4:15:35 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Your NK's were alright tho.
You killed the confirmed, the doc and the vig.

True, but you were our main problem lol
Suh dude

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:32:46 PM
At 9/12/2016 4:09:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:

How so?

It's my fault. Your mislynch is probably the only major mistake I made this game. We didn't lose much though and your lynch made me really confident about triangle and even Rou being scum.

I didn't look into the fact that you are really a troll. The scum tell still does have merits, just on some players who are usually serious.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:37:26 PM
At 9/12/2016 5:29:04 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

True, but you were our main problem lol

In the end, you guys still NK'd me before the DP that matters. Tho I guess you could have ended the game sooner if you killed me and Matt. That's like 80% of town's scum hunting.
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:45:08 PM
At 9/12/2016 5:32:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 9/12/2016 4:09:10 PM, Vaarka wrote:

How so?

It's my fault. Your mislynch is probably the only major mistake I made this game. We didn't lose much though and your lynch made me really confident about triangle and even Rou being scum.

I didn't look into the fact that you are really a troll. The scum tell still does have merits, just on some players who are usually serious.

Yeah, and I usually drop the trollish act once the game gets rolling. My trollish beginning was more of how I begin most games that *just* started, before any serious discussion begins.

Still, I don't think your suspicions were completely unjustified. After several games of seeing it, I decided to immediately scum read people who said stuff like "town deserves to lose this game". So, of course, after deciding that, the first game I played in where someone said that, they turned out to be town.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:46:26 PM
At 9/12/2016 5:29:04 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Oh and I thank Rou for reminding me that your scum play was decent. I actually town read you till DP3 until Rou made me remember your meta.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/12/2016 5:48:55 PM
At 9/12/2016 5:45:08 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Still, I don't think your suspicions were completely unjustified. After several games of seeing it, I decided to immediately scum read people who said stuff like "town deserves to lose this game". So, of course, after deciding that, the first game I played in where someone said that, they turned out to be town.

Lol m8. That's a town tell. Never have I seen scum say that.