Jump to topic:

A Message to my Opposition.

ShabShoral
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 6:20:39 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I have spent much time in mafia advocating for a specific view of the game - one in which lynches should be done, not based on affiliation as such, but on utility - one in which claims are still considered of value to town - one in which, given perfect play, Mafia has an edge, and that the odds only shift when the Mafia makes a mistake, so that coaxing these mistakes out is the real goal of scumhunting - one in which a player being town matters only when it comes to the balance with the number of scum - one in which investigative roles are to be trusted over behavioural analysis unless either behavioural analysis suggests that the claimed investigator himself is untrustworthy, or there are OVERWHELMING reasons to believe that the results were tampered with - one in which gambits are, by all means, great, but only if the gambit in question is great.

To anyone who opposes these principles, which I have defended time and time again: challenge me to a debate.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty

"fvck omg ur face"

~ Liz
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2016 7:53:22 AM
Behavior analysis isn't perfect. How is random chance any better?
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:01:37 PM
At 9/16/2016 7:42:39 AM, XLAV wrote:
Investigative roles are to be trusted over behavior analysis?
LOL

Gayyyy and bawringgg

That changes the whole game, I just thought that investigative roles were there for balance, whatever that is.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT