DDO mafia - DAY PHASE 1

Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:36:48 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
== RULES ==

1. The time limit for each day and night phase will be posted for your convenience. If you fail to participate fairly consistently, you may be up for replacement.

2. Votes must be in bold to be counted, and you must unvote before casting a new one. You need one more than half the amount of living players to successfully lynch a player.

3. If you're confused at any time, ask the mod via PM as questions or comments mentioned in the day phase may be ignored.

4. Don't cheat! Seriously. That said, I'd like to make it perfectly clear that there is NO COPYING AND PASTING ROLES IN THE DAY PHASE. Additionally, you may summarize a conversation with the mods but not screen shot or c/p any direct dialog.

-------------------------------

LIVING PLAYERS

1. theLwerd
2. Puck
3. U_E
4. belle
5. innomen
6. xxDarkxx
7. mongoose
8. mattrodstrom
9. Alex
10. Ren
11. Zetsubou
12. LaissezFaire
13. Cody
14. mongeese
15. lovelife
16. badger
17. darkkermit
18. tvellalott
19. Korashk
20. Askbob
21. Chysippus
22. wjm
23. Koopin
24. OreEle

13 votes needed for a lynch.

This day phase will end on January 13 at 11 pm Central time.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:44:32 PM
I'll start. Vote Ren. Since I've never played in a game with him before, I have no idea of his playing style thus will not be able to interpret his actions. Also, he's a n00b and I know mods like to put n00bs in the mafia, to give them a better chance at successfully playing the game. I think a character claim is fine at this point... in other words, just name what DDO character you have (and not necessarily your role).
President of DDO
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:45:45 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:43:22 PM, lovelife wrote:
I win with the town.

why would you randomly post "i win with the town"?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:47:41 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:44:32 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I'll start. Vote Ren. Since I've never played in a game with him before, I have no idea of his playing style thus will not be able to interpret his actions. Also, he's a n00b and I know mods like to put n00bs in the mafia, to give them a better chance at successfully playing the game. I think a character claim is fine at this point... in other words, just name what DDO character you have (and not necessarily your role).

How do you know that the roles weren't randomly assigned or assigned to specific numbers?
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:48:53 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:47:41 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

How do you know that the roles weren't randomly assigned or assigned to specific numbers?

Didn't Vi say in the signup thread they were assigned with bias?
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:50:00 PM

she doesn't.. but it's a reasonable assumption to make.. given the point of the game..
signature
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:51:07 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:50:00 PM, badger wrote:

she doesn't.. but it's a reasonable assumption to make.. given the point of the game..

also.. what askbob said :) makes it even more reasonable!
signature
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:51:55 PM
One more player has been added to this game.

25. annhasle

-----

13 votes still needed to lynch.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:52:41 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:51:55 PM, Vi_Veri wrote:
One more player has been added to this game.

25. annhasle

-----

13 votes still needed to lynch.

annhasle is most likely town or third party. Rarely are newly added players mafia
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:53:28 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:51:07 PM, badger wrote:
At 1/10/2011 10:50:00 PM, badger wrote:

also.. what askbob said :) makes it even more reasonable!

just went back and checked and the roles were based on the characters there was no bias in assigning the characters to people.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:53:34 PM
I suppose I'll just add pressure. VTL LOVELIFE
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:55:26 PM
Why are you voting for Lovelife? STUPID. She obviously said "I win with the town" because she's assuming there's a lie detector in the game... cuz there usually is. Since when is saying "I win with the town" reason to vote for someone when that's usually what people expect everyone to do? Don't you think it would be more reasonable, if you insisted on reading between the lines, to assume that Lovelife was hinting SHE is in fact the lie detector? That's what I would assume. I'm not going to change my vote to Lovelife for a stupid reason, when I gave a perfectly valid reason for voting Ren.
President of DDO
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:58:05 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:55:26 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Why are you voting for Lovelife? STUPID. She obviously said "I win with the town" because she's assuming there's a lie detector in the game... cuz there usually is. Since when is saying "I win with the town" reason to vote for someone when that's usually what people expect everyone to do? Don't you think it would be more reasonable, if you insisted on reading between the lines, to assume that Lovelife was hinting SHE is in fact the lie detector? That's what I would assume. I'm not going to change my vote to Lovelife for a stupid reason, when I gave a perfectly valid reason for voting Ren.

fairly reasonable there again :) unvote i was only trying to get the game moving...
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:58:43 PM

Well since I have pressure for a STUPID @SS reason I might add, and its been outed I am in fact Vi_Veri, lie detector (name of role might be psychiatrist since thats what she said first. She said I can use myself as a lie detector.)

But even if I wasn't I NEVER say that when I'm not town. FFS look at who voted for me and if they ever played a game with me suspect them.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:58:53 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:58:05 PM, badger wrote:

fairly reasonable there again :) unvote i was only trying to get the game moving...

though, this is lovelife we're talkin' about...
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:59:28 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:58:53 PM, badger wrote:

WTF is that supposed to mean?!
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 10:59:47 PM

would you look at that... :)
signature
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:00:44 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:58:43 PM, lovelife wrote:

Well since I have pressure for a STUPID @SS reason I might add, and its been outed I am in fact Vi_Veri, lie detector (name of role might be psychiatrist since thats what she said first. She said I can use myself as a lie detector.)

But even if I wasn't I NEVER say that when I'm not town. FFS look at who voted for me and if they ever played a game with me suspect them.

why would you claim with like 3 votes? We need 13 to lynch someone.
badger
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:01:34 PM
At 1/10/2011 10:59:28 PM, lovelife wrote:

WTF is that supposed to mean?!

lol, that i underestimated you, possibly ;)
signature
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:03:26 PM
At 1/10/2011 11:00:44 PM, askbob wrote:

Cause someone already announced my probably role, and I hate pressure.
Especially when I'm town. Its harder to confirm myself when I'm actually town.
Anyway is this stalling?
I will keep tabs.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:04:32 PM

That's exactly what I mean. If she was mafia, we would score. If she was town, she's usually not the strongest link on the chain, which means that we wouldn't be losing a lot of critical thinking power.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:04:39 PM
1. theLwerd
2. Puck
3. U_E
4. belle
5. innomen
6. xxDarkxx
7. mongoose
8. mattrodstrom
9. Alex
10. Ren
11. Zetsubou
12. LaissezFaire
13. Cody
14. mongeese
15. lovelife- win with town.
16. badger
17. darkkermit
18. tvellalott
19. Korashk
20. Askbob
21. Chysippus
22. wjm
23. Koopin
24. OreEle

Now I actually suspect L. Mostly because she outed my role, and didn't post that she wins with the town.
Easily fixed, but thats my observation.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:05:13 PM
Unvote

I suppose VTL REN to keep the game going.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:05:43 PM
I win with the town.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:06:22 PM
I say we turn lovelife into a cop.

Have everyone post

"I Win with the town"

and then she can pick the most suspicious person and have a yes/no just like a cop would.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2011 11:06:35 PM
At 1/10/2011 11:04:32 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:

That's exactly what I mean. If she was mafia, we would score. If she was town, she's usually not the strongest link on the chain, which means that we wouldn't be losing a lot of critical thinking power.

-sigh-
I can be a good townie if people leave me alone and let me use my roles.

If I investigate (lie detector, cop, etc) I wouldn't claim unless I found someone guilty, and even then I would start with a vtl them.

If you want to lose someone important, then whatevs.
(lie detector can get the GF and cop can't)