Total Posts:300|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

---Wildlife Mafia: DP3---

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:07:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

7th - You are the ZOMBIE FUNGUS. Not even an animal, the wierd and otherworldly way in which you infect and control the minds and bodies of others is like something out of science fiction. Therefore, you are the ALIEN and 2-shot MIND-CONTROLLER. As the Alien, each night you choose to infect another player with your spores. Once all living players have been infected, you win the game. As the 2-shot Mind-Controller, you may select the target for someone you have infected; if they have an active role, they will be redirected to the target you name rather than the target they select.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Rouk - You are the GREY WOLF. Your powerful sense of smell allows you to effectively hunt down prey from great distances. Therefore, you are the TRACKER. Each night, you may select another player, and learn who they visited that night. You win with the town.

Smithers - You are the GIANT PANDA. So cute, fuzzy, and huggable, you are beloved across the world. Everyone wants you, and that has made "Panda Diplomacy" a very real and serious thing. Therefore, you are POPULAR. It takes one extra vote to lynch you; this will not be displayed in the vote count. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Fire - Snow Leopard, Ascetic - Town
Solon - Meerkat, Guard - Town
7th - Zombie Fungus, Alien/Mind-controller - TP
Rouk - Grey Wolf, Tracker - Town
Smithers - Giant Panda, Popular - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Miss
Think
Voice
XLAV/Saph
Butter
Disc
Breaking
Vaar
Lannan
Shab

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 3:00pm, Eastern Time, on 9/22/16.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:13:23 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
They killed smith?

VTL Shab
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:14:00 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Why is Miss still in the game? Or breaking?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:14:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Why is breaking not dead?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,569
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:17:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
VTL Shab
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,569
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:17:52 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:14:47 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Why is breaking not dead?

Possibly being protected by doctor.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:18:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Actually,

Unvote VTL XLAV/Saph

You guys have flown under the radar almost the whole game. XLAV is nowhere near as aggressive as usual, and Saph isn't as analytical as she usually is when town. I think you both deserve some pressure.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:18:54 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:17:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
VTL Shab

Forget Shab for now. Try XLAV/Saph.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:19:27 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:17:52 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:14:47 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Why is breaking not dead?

Possibly being protected by doctor.

Possibly, but I'm starting to think he's bogus.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,569
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:24:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:19:27 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:17:52 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:14:47 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Why is breaking not dead?

Possibly being protected by doctor.

Possibly, but I'm starting to think he's bogus.

Very possible. That would also mean Vaarka would be a scum.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,569
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:26:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
UNVOTE

VTL XLAV/Saph
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:32:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)

A claim wouldn't be too bad from you. The only reason we were going to lynch you was becuase of the conflict with Smith. We didn't think you guys could be the same affiliation becuase of how much y'all butted heads.

Stupid, I know.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:34:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
VOTE COUNT

XLAV/Saph (3/6) - Voice, Think
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:38:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:32:47 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)

A claim wouldn't be too bad from you. The only reason we were going to lynch you was becuase of the conflict with Smith. We didn't think you guys could be the same affiliation becuase of how much y'all butted heads.

Stupid, I know.

You've got to keep in mind that I butt heads with almost all other players, because my mafia theory is radically different from that of most people. I've argued much harder before, even when they and I were both town.

It's just in my nature.

I'm just going to claim the name of my role and my animal, since I feel like giving more information out can only hurt town. It's vague, but that's probably for the best, unless y'all REALLY need everything right now.

I'm the stockpiler, and I'm the squirrel.

I would also like Breaking's results ASAP.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:42:47 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:38:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:32:47 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)

A claim wouldn't be too bad from you. The only reason we were going to lynch you was becuase of the conflict with Smith. We didn't think you guys could be the same affiliation becuase of how much y'all butted heads.

Stupid, I know.

You've got to keep in mind that I butt heads with almost all other players, because my mafia theory is radically different from that of most people. I've argued much harder before, even when they and I were both town.

It's just in my nature.

I gathered that from your post in the other thread.

I'm just going to claim the name of my role and my animal, since I feel like giving more information out can only hurt town. It's vague, but that's probably for the best, unless y'all REALLY need everything right now.

I'm the stockpiler, and I'm the squirrel.

wHAT. So am I, only I'm the Tayra.

I would also like Breaking's results ASAP.

Same.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:43:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Shab is conf. town now imo.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,569
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:45:39 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:43:09 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Shab is conf. town now imo.

I will agree with this. Townies butting heads with each other is quite common and not unusual.

I still think we need to watch breaking and Vaarka. They could be lying and you would have bought they would kill breaking, or at least attempt to.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:45:42 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:42:47 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
I'm the stockpiler, and I'm the squirrel.

wHAT. So am I, only I'm the Tayra.
Uhhh
I did not expect that...
If you're scum, you would have to be insane to CC a role with an unique name. I don't think you're that ballsy... you're now high on my town reads.
I would also like Breaking's results ASAP.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:45:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:38:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Half-way tempted to ask what you got to see if that resulted in the other kill last night.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:47:06 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:45:53 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:38:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Half-way tempted to ask what you got to see if that resulted in the other kill last night.

Let's not make this info public until later.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:48:53 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:47:06 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:45:53 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:38:19 PM, ShabShoral wrote:

Half-way tempted to ask what you got to see if that resulted in the other kill last night.

Let's not make this info public until later.

Good idea, actually.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:51:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:18:21 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Actually,

Unvote VTL XLAV/Saph

You guys have flown under the radar almost the whole game. XLAV is nowhere near as aggressive as usual, and Saph isn't as analytical as she usually is when town. I think you both deserve some pressure.

I think we've both been really busy irl (I literally got 2 hours of sleep last night) and that's why we agreed to hydra in the first place so that overall activity could be higher. I'm sorry I'm not my usual self =.=
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:53:55 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:51:24 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:18:21 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Actually,

Unvote VTL XLAV/Saph

You guys have flown under the radar almost the whole game. XLAV is nowhere near as aggressive as usual, and Saph isn't as analytical as she usually is when town. I think you both deserve some pressure.

I think we've both been really busy irl (I literally got 2 hours of sleep last night) and that's why we agreed to hydra in the first place so that overall activity could be higher. I'm sorry I'm not my usual self =.=

Still doesn't explain the changed behavior. The acitivity I can overlook, but not that. Especially with XLAV.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:54:12 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)

I'm good with that. I'm a Ferret, 2x role cop. I used one shot already on Lannan NP1 after he pushed Fire, so I know what role he has and he's definitely town. Haven't used the other shot yet though.

Breaking should out his results asap. I'm getting really worried about Miss and Vaar though, since both of them haven't said much of substance at all.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:57:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:54:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)

I'm good with that. I'm a Ferret, 2x role cop. I used one shot already on Lannan NP1 after he pushed Fire, so I know what role he has and he's definitely town. Haven't used the other shot yet though.

Breaking should out his results asap. I'm getting really worried about Miss and Vaar though, since both of them haven't said much of substance at all.

Role justification?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
ThinkBig
Posts: 1,569
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:58:18 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:54:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)

I'm good with that. I'm a Ferret, 2x role cop. I used one shot already on Lannan NP1 after he pushed Fire, so I know what role he has and he's definitely town. Haven't used the other shot yet though.

Breaking should out his results asap. I'm getting really worried about Miss and Vaar though, since both of them haven't said much of substance at all.

The only think miss has said is that she's the miller
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ShabShoral
Posts: 3,222
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 7:59:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 9/19/2016 7:54:12 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 9/19/2016 7:29:16 PM, ShabShoral wrote:
I've no problem claiming, but, pretty please, tell me where I was wrong enough last DP to warrant my lynch. Smithers did a terrible job defending himself.

Xlav/Saph is actually really interesting. They should claim. Not voting because, you know, mafia could hammer on a bandwagon (something y'all need to be more aware of)

I'm good with that. I'm a Ferret, 2x role cop. I used one shot already on Lannan NP1 after he pushed Fire, so I know what role he has and he's definitely town. Haven't used the other shot yet though.

Breaking should out his results asap. I'm getting really worried about Miss and Vaar though, since both of them haven't said much of substance at all.

Role cops are usually scum-sided... please justify.
"This site is trash as a debate site. It's club penguin for dysfunctional adults."

~ Skepsikyma <3

"Your idea of good writing is like Spinoza mixed with Heidegger."

~ Dylly Dylly Cat Cat

"You seem to aspire to be a cross between a Jewish hipster, an old school WASP aristocrat, and a political iconoclast"

~ Thett the Mighty
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,542
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:00:44 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Either they killed Smith to frame Shab, or they killed Rouk, but I don't know why the would have killed him. Scum should have seen the we scumread him simply becuase of Smith, and would have pressured him, and possibly lynched him.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 8:01:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I wanted to tell you guys Lannan was town last DP, but I didn't want to give scum info, so I just left him in my townreads post to make it less obvious.

I actually think we can solve this game today. We've got Think, VOT, Shab, me, and Lannan who are town. I still think Breaking is legit if there's any kind of protective in this game. That leaves Miss, Butter, Disc, and Vaar. I still think Disc is town, so the others I think could be scum together.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch