---Wildlife Mafia: DP5---

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 12:47:52 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Shab - You are the SALTWATER CROCODILE. Arguably, you are the strongest and most famous of all the reptiles. Indeed, you are the largest. This makes you the GODFATHER. You appear innocent to cops. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Matt (Lannan) - You are the HIPPOPOTAMUS. Most people freak out about lions, or crocs, or snakes when really they should be terrified of you. You are Africa's deadliest animal--extremely territorial and aggressive, you kill upwards of 3,000 people a year. Therefore, you are the nonconsecutive VIGILANTE. On nonconsecutive nights, you may choose someone to kill. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Fire - Snow Leopard, Ascetic - Town
Solon - Meerkat, Guard - Town
7th - Zombie Fungus, Alien/Mind-controller - TP
Rouk - Grey Wolf, Tracker - Town
Smithers - Giant Panda, Popular - Town
Think - Humpback Whale, Lobbyist - Town
Shab - Saltwater Crocodile, Godfather - Mafia
Matt - Hippopotamus, Vigilante - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Solon (Miss)
Voice
XLAV/Saph
Butter
Disc
Breaking
Vaar

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 9:00pm, Eastern Time, on 9/26/16.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 12:49:21 AM
Solon (Miss)
XLAV/Saph
Butter

I removed the confirmed town players. Scum is in this pool.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 12:49:51 AM
Wait, breaking isn't confirmed, but likely.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 12:50:24 AM
There is obviously an infiltrator, so we can't trust any new recruits.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 12:52:42 AM
Last DPs VC:

At 9/23/2016 9:01:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
VOTE COUNT

XLAV/Saph (1/5) - Breaking
Breaking (3/5) - Shab, Butter, Saph
Shab (5/5) - Vaar, Disc, Voice, Solon, Matt

RESULT

Shab was lynched! He was guilty.

Butter failed to vote Shab, even though she was clearly the choice lynch by town.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 12:52:58 AM
VTL Butter
Suh dude

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 12:56:39 AM
At 9/25/2016 12:52:42 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Butter failed to vote Shab, even though she was clearly the choice lynch by town.

Shab is a guy...
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 1:00:00 AM
At 9/25/2016 12:56:39 AM, bsh1 wrote:

Shab is a guy...

yeh yeh w/e go tend to your mod duties.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 1:04:06 AM
I think full-claiming would be nice from those who have yet to.
Suh dude

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 1:06:14 AM
I'm going to try and lynch the person we have a chance of lynching. Sorry, but I didn't do my night action because I couldn't get on. Really sorry.

VTL Butters

He's the one who was leading a wagon on me while everyone else was chasing scum. With XLApphique of course. This practically confirms him has scum.
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 1:11:41 AM
Last DPs VC:

At 9/23/2016 9:01:15 PM, bsh1 wrote:
VOTE COUNT

XLAV/Saph (1/5) - Breaking
Breaking (3/5) - Shab, Butter, Saph
Shab (5/5) - Vaar, Disc, Voice, Solon, Matt

RESULT

Shab was lynched! He was guilty.

I would have hammered if I had been on when it was so close to the end.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 1:12:41 AM
Oh yeah, and I forgot. This NP will be my last term as cop. If we don't lynch scum, that won't matter, but still. If I'm guessing the number of scum correctly.

I'm really up for a Butters lynch. If he's inno, then we won't lynch XLApphique, and maybe lynch Vaarka.
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 1:16:45 AM
I would have hammered if I had been on when it was so close to the end.

Lies. You are almost certainly scum. You might as well vote yourself and get on with it.

Also, when you say, "you would have hammered," that implies that you just want to desperately town-confirm yourself. This is called BANDWAGONING. Big scumslip.

Your behavior, and my results scum-confirm you.

You notice he hasn't been trying to kill me during the night; he's been trying to kill my credibility by leaving me alive, saying I'm scum because I'm not dead, and then VTLing me. XLApph has been doing the same thing.

We got the scum team in the bag guys. Let's do this town.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 3:21:13 AM
At 9/25/2016 12:49:51 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Wait, breaking isn't confirmed, but likely.

Shabs flip proves there is a cop, so I would say he is.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 3:26:38 AM
Well XLAV, Saph... time to out your results.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 3:57:00 AM
Butters was the one the mods chose to be recruited into the herd last night. He was supposed to be shot in the face by matt, but that didn't work out. Somehow the scum team either didn't see me tell everyone that matt was only a one-shot, or they knew I was lying. Needless to say I am rather interested to know which of these is the case. Besides that however, there are other considerations.

ShabScum fake claimed 'stockpiler' which is a role that gets a random ability every other night. That is how it was described to my by VOT on NP2 after he got recruited. It's obviously alignment neutral, so I fully expected that would be the actual flip. It wasn't. So how do scum know about this role?

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:07:17 AM
At 9/25/2016 3:26:38 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Well XLAV, Saph... time to out your results.

When this happens, remember to put the NPs with each result.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:20:34 AM
At 9/25/2016 3:57:00 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Butters was the one the mods chose to be recruited into the herd last night. He was supposed to be shot in the face by matt, but that didn't work out. Somehow the scum team either didn't see me tell everyone that matt was only a one-shot, or they knew I was lying. Needless to say I am rather interested to know which of these is the case. Besides that however, there are other considerations.

ShabScum fake claimed 'stockpiler' which is a role that gets a random ability every other night. That is how it was described to my by VOT on NP2 after he got recruited. It's obviously alignment neutral, so I fully expected that would be the actual flip. It wasn't. So how do scum know about this role?

Scum has a role cop?
Suh dude

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:33:31 AM
VTL VOT

Go ahead and tell everyone what you just told me in the PM, buddy.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:35:47 AM
GUYS THE ROLE l DUG UP LAST NIGHT WAS RANDOMIZER. I RANDOMIZED BUTTERS ACTION LAST NIGHT. THATS WHY DD AND VAARKA ARE STILL ALIVE. HIS ACTION REVERTED TO MATT AND NOT HIS TARGET.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:36:15 AM
At 9/25/2016 4:33:31 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
VTL VOT

Go ahead and tell everyone what you just told me in the PM, buddy.

I did, but why the vote on me lol
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:45:47 AM
Nvm guys bsh told me randomizer doesn't randomize NKs, just role ac tions.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:46:30 AM
Now I'm clueless
Suh dude

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:49:04 AM
At 9/25/2016 4:35:47 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
GUYS THE ROLE l DUG UP LAST NIGHT WAS RANDOMIZER. I RANDOMIZED BUTTERS ACTION LAST NIGHT. THATS WHY DD AND VAARKA ARE STILL ALIVE. HIS ACTION REVERTED TO MATT AND NOT HIS TARGET.

There are so many things wrong with this wth. First, how do you know you succeeded? How do you know Butters took an action, since he claimed Vanilla? Why does it sound like you think he did the NK and not some other action? Why does it sound like you also think Matt wasn't the original NK target? I asked Bsh and he said if there was a randomizer, redirector, roleblocker or whatever, all he would tell them is "confirmed." There's no way you're not lying.

VTL VOT
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:50:13 AM
At 9/25/2016 4:49:04 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 9/25/2016 4:35:47 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

There are so many things wrong with this wth. First, how do you know you succeeded? How do you know Butters took an action, since he claimed Vanilla? Why does it sound like you think he did the NK and not some other action? Why does it sound like you also think Matt wasn't the original NK target? I asked Bsh and he said if there was a randomizer, redirector, roleblocker or whatever, all he would tell them is "confirmed." There's no way you're not lying.

VTL VOT

I said that because i thought it was the only reasonable explanation.
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:51:03 AM

Also see where I said that Bsh told me that it had no effect on nks anyway
Suh dude

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:52:06 AM

He said it in all caps in the PM too :/

So anyway, a bit of context here: VOT is given a role at the beginning of every other NP starting on NP2. On NP2 he went the whole NP without talking to me about what role he had gotten, which turned out to not be remotely suspisious as the role he was given was one night bulletproof, so he says. Last night the same thing happened, he doesn't tell the herd what role he got nor does he discuss how it might be used. Heck I forgot that he was supposed to have a role last NP until this morning when I wake up to see the DP posted and Matt dead, which is when I asked him for his NP action and he comes up with this sillyness you see above.

So ladies and gentlemen, tell me what is more likely:

1) That VOT is a townie and decided to randomize the NK without even telling anyone he has a randomize ability, even after the herd put meticulous effort into directing the scum towards killing who we wanted them to kill, and said randomization just happens to result in the death of the one person we most wabted alive, or...

2) VOT is lying.

Occams razor is in effect.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:53:22 AM
VOTE COUNT

Butter (2/4) - Voice, Breaking
Voice (2/4) - Disc, Saph/XLAV
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:54:01 AM
At 9/25/2016 4:52:06 AM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

He said it in all caps in the PM too :/

So anyway, a bit of context here: VOT is given a role at the beginning of every other NP starting on NP2. On NP2 he went the whole NP without talking to me about what role he had gotten, which turned out to not be remotely suspisious as the role he was given was one night bulletproof, so he says. Last night the same thing happened, he doesn't tell the herd what role he got nor does he discuss how it might be used. Heck I forgot that he was supposed to have a role last NP until this morning when I wake up to see the DP posted and Matt dead, which is when I asked him for his NP action and he comes up with this sillyness you see above.

So ladies and gentlemen, tell me what is more likely:

1) That VOT is a townie and decided to randomize the NK without even telling anyone he has a randomize ability, even after the herd put meticulous effort into directing the scum towards killing who we wanted them to kill, and said randomization just happens to result in the death of the one person we most wabted alive, or...

2) VOT is lying.

Occams razor is in effect.

dude bsh told me randomizer doesnt effect Nks chill
Suh dude

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2016 4:54:05 AM

Night actions or gtfo.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^