Jump to topic:

RPG: Whatever the he11 I/you want

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2016 6:42:35 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
So: This is a sort of individual game. You'll have to choose the theme below, but otherwise it's pretty simple.

You all have individual PMs. In these PMs, I will describe the situation, whatever it is. You will/may choose something to do. You may submit 10 actions in a row, and then you must wait for someone else to post in their PMs. You may work together to achieve a goal, or you may attempt to kill each other in mutual hostility. Death is permanent.

So: Who's playing?
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 12:41:13 AM
At 9/26/2016 6:42:35 PM, breakingamber wrote:
So: This is a sort of individual game. You'll have to choose the theme below, but otherwise it's pretty simple.

You all have individual PMs. In these PMs, I will describe the situation, whatever it is. You will/may choose something to do. You may submit 10 actions in a row, and then you must wait for someone else to post in their PMs. You may work together to achieve a goal, or you may attempt to kill each other in mutual hostility. Death is permanent.

So: Who's playing?

Moi
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 12:46:24 AM
May i be Mike Malloy?

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."

-same dude as above....-
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:39:09 AM
At 9/27/2016 12:46:24 AM, Perussi wrote:
May i be like Mike Malloy?

Perussi has voted for Mike Malloy theme.
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:45:26 AM
At 9/27/2016 11:39:09 AM, breakingamber wrote:
At 9/27/2016 12:46:24 AM, Perussi wrote:
May i be like Mike Malloy?

Perussi has voted for Mike Malloy theme.

No, i want that to be my character.

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:45:46 AM
How about a 13th Warrior theme?

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:55:56 AM
At 9/27/2016 11:45:46 AM, Perussi wrote:

Fine.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 11:59:50 AM
At 9/27/2016 11:55:56 AM, breakingamber wrote:

Fine.

Have you seen the movie?

Funny Quotes:

-communist_snake-

-same dude as above....-
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2016 1:02:03 PM
At 9/27/2016 11:59:50 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 9/27/2016 11:55:56 AM, breakingamber wrote:

Fine.

Have you seen the movie?

I'll fill myself in with the Wikia.
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/28/2016 2:38:26 PM
Blump
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 11:45:35 PM
At 9/28/2016 2:38:26 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Blump

Bump
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/30/2016 11:13:56 PM
At 9/29/2016 11:45:35 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Blump

Blimp

Blind
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer
breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/1/2016 10:25:04 PM
At 9/30/2016 11:13:56 PM, breakingamber wrote:
At 9/29/2016 11:45:35 PM, breakingamber wrote:
Blump

Blimp

Blind

Bind
- Master Elodin

- Edgedancer