Jump to topic:

I'm getting sick of ROBLOX scams...

kevinTOC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 9:59:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have some major complaints about these ROBLOX scams, if ROBLOX were to give away free R$, then ROBLOX would most likely announce it. It's just that I find it kinda scary that people actually fall for this stuff. What is the fun about stealing accounts? It's just awful.

What do you guys think?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:54:55 PM
At 9/29/2016 9:59:53 AM, kevinTOC wrote:
I have some major complaints about these ROBLOX scams, if ROBLOX were to give away free R$, then ROBLOX would most likely announce it. It's just that I find it kinda scary that people actually fall for this stuff. What is the fun about stealing accounts? It's just awful.

What do you guys think?

Just don't click on them. Easy
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

"No one cares about your sig. Unless it mentions mashed potatoes. I friggin love mashed potatoes." - Mharman

*puffs bubble pipe*
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 12:09:18 PM
At 9/29/2016 9:59:53 AM, kevinTOC wrote:

What do you guys think?

It is fun but scrubby.
"Jesus was an atheist"
-Harikrish-

"circle, blue, cross, bacon"
-Vaarka-

"You are forgiven my child... Your lamentations have un-hardened my heart and hence I have lifted thine DDO plague of 503..."
-Airmax1227-

"So sayeth Professor Perussi. All hail his infinite wisdom."
-Goldtop-

"No"
-Airmax1227-

"If you're gonna be the death of me, that's how I wanna go."
-Brendon Urie-

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...