Jump to topic:

I'm getting sick of ROBLOX scams...

kevinTOC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 9:59:53 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
I have some major complaints about these ROBLOX scams, if ROBLOX were to give away free R$, then ROBLOX would most likely announce it. It's just that I find it kinda scary that people actually fall for this stuff. What is the fun about stealing accounts? It's just awful.

What do you guys think?
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2016 12:54:55 PM
At 9/29/2016 9:59:53 AM, kevinTOC wrote:
I have some major complaints about these ROBLOX scams, if ROBLOX were to give away free R$, then ROBLOX would most likely announce it. It's just that I find it kinda scary that people actually fall for this stuff. What is the fun about stealing accounts? It's just awful.

What do you guys think?

Just don't click on them. Easy
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Perussi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 12:09:18 PM
At 9/29/2016 9:59:53 AM, kevinTOC wrote:

What do you guys think?

It is fun but scrubby.
Forum Record: 6/0

Funny Quotes:

"i worship satan and allahu akbar and hispanic muslims i am an illigal immigrant"
-communist_snake-

"What fuking dates are you talking about child. the and ridiculous and stay out of mummies drugs, you're fuked."
-I'll keep this anonymous...-

"fuk off bog, no one even reads your crap, what price is you hooker now?"
-same dude as above....-