Total Posts:55|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

WW2 Risk

triangle.128k
Posts: 4,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 2:57:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also please do remember to include your bonus in your post or signature

The default bonuses are:

Axis Powers
Nazi Germany (ThinkBig) +57
Fascist Italy (Bob13) +11

Allied Powers
Soviet Union (triangle.128k) +20
Great Britain (breakingamber) +19
French Republic (Midnight1131) +12
Republic of Turkey (UtherPenguin) +6
Republic of Poland (Discipulus_Didicit) +5
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:45:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Capture Kaliningrad and surrounding territory (cost: 8)

Use remainder to reinforce territory bordering Germany, starting from the coast of the Baltic sea and going south as far as possible.
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 4,356
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:48:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2016 3:45:59 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
Capture Kaliningrad and surrounding territory (cost: 8)

Use remainder to reinforce territory bordering Germany, starting from the coast of the Baltic sea and going south as far as possible.


Bonus of 5 btw
Reporting a scumbag to the mods of DDO:

https://youtu.be...

I look upon the world in its vastness, and I possess the breadth of mind to understand my insignifigance in the universe.

I look within my own soul, and I see that I do not posess the inner strengh to embrace my insignifigance in the universe.

Therefore I still haven't found what I'm looking for, but at least I finally know what it is.
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 3:59:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Invade Poland

I can haz Poland?

https://saraegoodman.files.wordpress.com...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,199
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:08:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2016 4:07:20 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/2/2016 3:06:11 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Defend if attacked
Build a rocket site
Spill into Baltics


also build an air base

Build an air base +57
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:14:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2016 3:06:11 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Defend if attacked
Build a rocket site
Spill into Baltics


didn't realize I rolled a pali, spill remaining points into romania and finland
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 4:15:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2016 4:08:01 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 10/2/2016 4:07:20 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/2/2016 3:06:11 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Defend if attacked
Build a rocket site
Spill into Baltics


also build an air base

Build an air base +57

You didn't need to, I meant I was building an air base to add to my move
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 8:27:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2016 8:26:13 PM, Bob13 wrote:
Build a naval base.
Invade Albania.
Build a rocket site. (If this isn't possible, spill into Greece instead.)

you already have albania...
Bob13
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2016 8:30:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2016 8:27:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/2/2016 8:26:13 PM, Bob13 wrote:
Build a naval base.
Invade Albania.
Build a rocket site. (If this isn't possible, spill into Greece instead.)

you already have albania...

Invade Greece.
Build a rocket site.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 12:59:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Attack Sicily
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 1:13:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/2/2016 8:30:47 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 10/2/2016 8:27:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/2/2016 8:26:13 PM, Bob13 wrote:
Build a naval base.
Invade Albania.
Build a rocket site. (If this isn't possible, spill into Greece instead.)

you already have albania...

Invade Greece.
Build a rocket site.


do you want to re-roll into defense?
Bob13
Posts: 792
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/3/2016 1:43:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/3/2016 1:13:40 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/2/2016 8:30:47 PM, Bob13 wrote:
At 10/2/2016 8:27:45 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/2/2016 8:26:13 PM, Bob13 wrote:
Build a naval base.
Invade Albania.
Build a rocket site. (If this isn't possible, spill into Greece instead.)

you already have albania...

Invade Greece.
Build a rocket site.


do you want to re-roll into defense?

Yes.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 10:22:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2016 9:04:19 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/3/2016 12:59:57 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Attack Sicily

f*ck it nobody will join, can you abandon turkey and roll for great britain?

Pledge allegiance to Axis forces

Spill into Crimea
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 11:33:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2016 10:22:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/6/2016 9:04:19 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/3/2016 12:59:57 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Attack Sicily

f*ck it nobody will join, can you abandon turkey and roll for great britain?

Pledge allegiance to Axis forces

Spill into Crimea


roll again, you can't switch sides and crimea is too far.
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2016 11:43:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2016 11:33:32 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/6/2016 10:22:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/6/2016 9:04:19 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/3/2016 12:59:57 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Attack Sicily

f*ck it nobody will join, can you abandon turkey and roll for great britain?

Pledge allegiance to Axis forces

Spill into Crimea


roll again, you can't switch sides and crimea is too far.

Fortify borders
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot
triangle.128k
Posts: 4,757
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:18:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/6/2016 11:43:49 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/6/2016 11:33:32 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/6/2016 10:22:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/6/2016 9:04:19 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/3/2016 12:59:57 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Attack Sicily

f*ck it nobody will join, can you abandon turkey and roll for great britain?

Pledge allegiance to Axis forces

Spill into Crimea


roll again, you can't switch sides and crimea is too far.

Fortify borders

no buildings?
UtherPenguin
Posts: 4,087
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/7/2016 12:29:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 10/7/2016 12:18:37 AM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/6/2016 11:43:49 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/6/2016 11:33:32 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/6/2016 10:22:58 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
At 10/6/2016 9:04:19 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/3/2016 12:59:57 AM, UtherPenguin wrote:
Attack Sicily

f*ck it nobody will join, can you abandon turkey and roll for great britain?

Pledge allegiance to Axis forces

Spill into Crimea


roll again, you can't switch sides and crimea is too far.

Fortify borders

no buildings?

Nope
I bear witness that there is no God but Allah and that Muhammad (peace and blessing be upon him) is his messenger.
-GreyParrot