Total Posts:70|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Resistance - The Third Meeting

Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 6:54:36 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
"Tragedy struck the home of Scorgian high council representative and well-known philanthropist Duke Didicit yesterday evening when several dozen gunmen, identified by authorities as members of the newly formed terrorist oganization calling itself the Coalition of the Last Hope, stormed his estate during the celebration of his daughters ninth birthday. Three of the party-goers were killed in crossfire from the firefight that erupted between the terrorists and the dukes personal security. The gunmen were only beaten back after the dukes own son sacrificed himself leading a valiant counterattack to protect his sister. Authorities have yet to..."

Someone turned off the television while the reporter was in mid-sentence, but nobody present seemed to notice. The mood of the room was somber, and not just because of the failure of the recent mission. Unsecured communications from the guards comm devices made it clear that they knew the rebels were coming. There could be no doubt that at least one traitor was among those that were sent on that doomed mission.

MISSION DEBRIEF

The rebel leader(s) on this mission received the following PM:

The mission is set. Each of the rebel leaders know their part in the plan and have brought with them a small team of highly trained and highly loyal soldiers of the CLH to do their part, if you can trust the leaders themselves...

The teams each close in on the dukes countryside estate from seperate directions. As you approach the mansion you notice something is wrong. There are people and vehicles around the mansion, hundreds of them. They aren't military but you also know they shouldn't be there. Suddenly you realize what is happening, the duke must be hosting some sort of party - Probably some political fundraiser or social event but it doesn't matter now - what matters is that this wasn't in the plan. You must quickly give orders to your team to adapt to the new situation, and your choice will affect the mission.

- Avoid any unnecessary killing
- The mission comes first.

No matter what you choose, you do not impact whether the mission succeeds. Only a spy in the mission group can make a mission fail.

Assuming the mission is a success the rebels earn one point for every leader that chooses to put the mission first, but if everyone on the mission chooses that option the rebels earn only one point. If everyone on the mission chooses to limit civilian casualties the rebels will earn three points.

Assuming the mission fails, your choice does not have any gameplay effect.


The spy or spies on this mission received the following PM:

The mission is set. Each of the rebel leaders know their part in the plan and have brought with them a small team of highly trained and highly loyal soldiers of the CLH to do their part. Little do they know just how 'loyal' their team leaders really are...

As a part of this mission you may choose to either leak the details of the mission to the inteligence agency so that they can make preperations to prevent its success, or you may act the part of a true rebel in the short term in order to avoid suspiscion from the rebel leaders.

Assuming you choose not to disrupt their plans for now you face a second choice: because you are part of the mission team you know which noble the CLH is planning on kidnapping, a man by the name of Duke Didicit. (The identity of the target is something which the rebels have kept need-to-know for obvious reasons) You also know something that the rebels have clearly overlooked in their planning - The day of the planned abduction is also the day of the dukes daughters ninth birthday and his mansion will be overflowing with party guests - While the rebels will discover this fact at the last moment and be forced to react on-the-fly, you already know you will face a choice:

- Try to prevent civilian deaths wherever possible.
- A certain number of innocents 'accidentally' being killed may give the rebellion bad publicity...

Assuming the mission is a success the rebels earn one point for every mission leader that chooses to disregard civilian casualties, but if everyone on the mission chooses that option the rebels earn only one point. If everyone on the mission chooses to limit civilian casualties the rebels will earn three points.

Assuming you choose to make the mission fail, you are not required to input any answer for the second choice.


The end result is that the mission failed and the spies earned one point.

CURRENT SCORE:

Rebels - 3/10
Spies - 1/5

List of players:

1. Butter
2. Matt
3. VoT
4. Triangle
5. Perussi (Fire)
6. Breaking
7. ThinkBig
8. Aluong
9. Bob (Valosa)

The central authority of the hegemony has historically been weaker in the southern provinces, especially the province of Kaljin, but due to the generally low population density of the region any real chance of a successful local insurrection against the efficiency of the hegemonic war machine has always been low. However, now that the stronger rebellions of other regions have joined forces under the banner of the CLH liberation of this region seems possible, with some help from CLH resources from other areas. Despite recent setbacks in funds the CLH is determined to have a victory on the battlefield, and soon.

The first mission leader will be VoT, unless his proposed team is rejected. Five players must be chosen to be a part of the secret planning session that will finalize the strategy for the upcomimg campaign. This meeting has 96 hours to come to a decision.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 6:57:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
MOD ANNOUNCEMENTS

Valosa has been replaced by Bob. Valosa made their mission choice before being replaced and Bob was told what that mission choice was.

Fire has been replaced by Perussi. Fire did not make his mission choice within the 48 hour limit and so Perussi made his own mission choice.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 7:19:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 6:57:20 PM, Discipulus_Didicit
I recall in real life risk games, you could see the number of pass and fail cards, so how many people failed the mission?
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,089
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 7:27:14 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 7:19:08 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/4/2016 6:57:20 PM, Discipulus_Didicit
I recall in real life risk games, you could see the number of pass and fail cards, so how many people failed the mission?

Butter asked before if this information would be avaliable, and my answer was no. The reason has to do with balance, as real life games usually require the spies to score three points and this one requires them to score five.
Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 7:50:10 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
FOS Valosa Making your choice then leaving seems scummy as it's like not wanting to deal with the fallout of your choice.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2016 9:39:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Okay, the bolded are being taken. This is not my final tally, as I have not yet comepletely decided. We need to start talking and figure this out. Maybe we can get some slips.

1. Butter
2. Matt
3. VoT
4. Triangle
5. Perussi (Fire)
6. Breaking
7. ThinkBig
8. Aluong
9. Bob (Valosa)

I need to choose one more, but I am not sure who. I am confident that not all 3 spies were on last mission, but I can never know.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
aluong
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 3:11:00 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 9:39:13 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Okay, the bolded are being taken. This is not my final tally, as I have not yet comepletely decided. We need to start talking and figure this out. Maybe we can get some slips.

1. Butter
2. Matt
3. VoT
4. Triangle
5. Perussi (Fire)
6. Breaking
7. ThinkBig
8. Aluong
9. Bob (Valosa)

I need to choose one more, but I am not sure who. I am confident that not all 3 spies were on last mission, but I can never know.

Hi. Sorry for the inactivity. I still follow the threads.

I'd recommend myself for this next mission because I doubt choosing one of the four suspected player would help.

However, I'd suggest we think further about future mission. What's next? Chances are the next mission will fail because it's very unlikely that all spies are on the last mission. What do we do next?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 3:42:45 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 3:11:00 AM, aluong wrote:
At 10/4/2016 9:39:13 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Okay, the bolded are being taken. This is not my final tally, as I have not yet comepletely decided. We need to start talking and figure this out. Maybe we can get some slips.

1. Butter
2. Matt
3. VoT
4. Triangle
5. Perussi (Fire)
6. Breaking
7. ThinkBig
8. Aluong
9. Bob (Valosa)

I need to choose one more, but I am not sure who. I am confident that not all 3 spies were on last mission, but I can never know.

Hi. Sorry for the inactivity. I still follow the threads.

Specific reason for the inactivity? Also, thoughts so far?

I'd recommend myself for this next mission because I doubt choosing one of the four suspected player would help.

But oh, this is where you're wrong. It actually could help us narrow it down, since I have already chosen TB (who hasn't gone yet) and then one of them. If it fails, it was either of them.

However, I'd suggest we think further about future mission. What's next? Chances are the next mission will fail because it's very unlikely that all spies are on the last mission. What do we do next?

I disagree. We need to focus on this mission right now and discussing others' behavior. That's half the point of this game, and it's something we've been neglecting until now, which was rather stupid on our end.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
aluong
Posts: 5
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 6:06:00 AM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 3:42:45 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/5/2016 3:11:00 AM, aluong wrote:
At 10/4/2016 9:39:13 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Okay, the bolded are being taken. This is not my final tally, as I have not yet comepletely decided. We need to start talking and figure this out. Maybe we can get some slips.

1. Butter
2. Matt
3. VoT
4. Triangle
5. Perussi (Fire)
6. Breaking
7. ThinkBig
8. Aluong
9. Bob (Valosa)

I need to choose one more, but I am not sure who. I am confident that not all 3 spies were on last mission, but I can never know.

Hi. Sorry for the inactivity. I still follow the threads.

Specific reason for the inactivity? Also, thoughts so far?

I'd recommend myself for this next mission because I doubt choosing one of the four suspected player would help.

But oh, this is where you're wrong. It actually could help us narrow it down, since I have already chosen TB (who hasn't gone yet) and then one of them. If it fails, it was either of them.

However, I'd suggest we think further about future mission. What's next? Chances are the next mission will fail because it's very unlikely that all spies are on the last mission. What do we do next?

I disagree. We need to focus on this mission right now and discussing others' behavior. That's half the point of this game, and it's something we've been neglecting until now, which was rather stupid on our end.

As for the inactivity, I was just a bit busy with schoolwork. Also, as I read that the thread has a 96-hour of discussion, I didn't know it could be closed faster earlier.

As for the narrowing down TB and one of them part, I beg to differ. Although the first mission was a success, there could still be a spy on that. In the worst case scenario where neither TB nor that last person you may choose is the spy, we accidentally put two rebels from the good side off the table for our following missions.

I would talk more about the benefit of having me in the team tomorrow after I read more about the past missions (like who was the leader and stuff) and make some further reasoning. Y'all have a good night!
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 12:44:08 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 3:42:45 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/5/2016 3:11:00 AM, aluong wrote:
At 10/4/2016 9:39:13 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Okay, the bolded are being taken. This is not my final tally, as I have not yet comepletely decided. We need to start talking and figure this out. Maybe we can get some slips.

1. Butter
2. Matt
3. VoT
4. Triangle
5. Perussi (Fire)
6. Breaking
7. ThinkBig
8. Aluong
9. Bob (Valosa)

I need to choose one more, but I am not sure who. I am confident that not all 3 spies were on last mission, but I can never know.

Hi. Sorry for the inactivity. I still follow the threads.

Specific reason for the inactivity? Also, thoughts so far?

I'd recommend myself for this next mission because I doubt choosing one of the four suspected player would help.

But oh, this is where you're wrong. It actually could help us narrow it down, since I have already chosen TB (who hasn't gone yet) and then one of them. If it fails, it was either of them.

However, I'd suggest we think further about future mission. What's next? Chances are the next mission will fail because it's very unlikely that all spies are on the last mission. What do we do next?

I disagree. We need to focus on this mission right now and discussing others' behavior. That's half the point of this game, and it's something we've been neglecting until now, which was rather stupid on our end.

I was saying that!
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 3:26:14 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 1:18:35 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It seems like we managed to a narrow it down. It's good.

This is where you're wrong.

And I don't like this post. Not at all.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 3:27:11 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I'm thinking al might be rebel
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 3:27:36 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Getting that contrived vibe from Matt.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
MattTheDreamer
Posts: 1,406
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 3:54:20 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 3:26:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/5/2016 1:18:35 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It seems like we managed to a narrow it down. It's good.

This is where you're wrong.

And I don't like this post. Not at all.

Why am I wrong? Is it not narrowing down who the spies are?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 4:06:24 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 3:54:20 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 10/5/2016 3:26:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/5/2016 1:18:35 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It seems like we managed to a narrow it down. It's good.

This is where you're wrong.

And I don't like this post. Not at all.

Why am I wrong? Is it not narrowing down who the spies are?

Nope. We're just more confused and paranoid. It's done nothing to narrow anything down.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 4:09:13 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 3:54:20 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
At 10/5/2016 3:26:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/5/2016 1:18:35 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It seems like we managed to a narrow it down. It's good.

This is where you're wrong.

And I don't like this post. Not at all.

Why am I wrong? Is it not narrowing down who the spies are?

Tell me, what's your rebel name?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 7:38:28 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/4/2016 9:39:13 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Okay, the bolded are being taken. This is not my final tally, as I have not yet comepletely decided. We need to start talking and figure this out. Maybe we can get some slips.

1. Butter
2. Matt
3. VoT
4. Triangle
5. Perussi (Fire)
6. Breaking
7. ThinkBig
8. Aluong
9. Bob (Valosa)

I need to choose one more, but I am not sure who. I am confident that not all 3 spies were on last mission, but I can never know.

Wasn't that the same team as on the first mission?

I suggest that you mix things up a little and see the results. It might seem risky, but trust no one in this game.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 7:40:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 3:26:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/5/2016 1:18:35 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It seems like we managed to a narrow it down. It's good.

This is where you're wrong.

And I don't like this post. Not at all.

Do you mean to say you are finding this post suspicious? Because there's little evidence here to work with at the moment, and Matt pretending like we have narrowed it down seems awfully suspicious.
triangle.128k
Posts: 3,675
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:02:22 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Based on objective provable facts, we can narrow this group down into 3 groups

Group 1: At least a 25% chance one of these people are spies
Matt
Breaking
Valosa
Fire

Group 2: Possible backstabbers
Butter
Triangle

Group 3: Have not been in any mission
ThinkBig
Aluong

This is hardly any evidence to work with...

None the less, my two suggestions to whom VoT should take:

- One person from Group 3 and three people from Group 1

OR

- Two people from group three, and two people from group one.

Group 2 seemed the least scummy, but Butter may be a spy who wanted to go with the flow, to gain trust as so he could back-stab us. This is possible, or maybe I could be the backstabber if you don't want to take my word for granted that I'm a rebel leader.

But looking at the points we have so far, the spy points and rebel points are really not on the edge quite yet. So taking me or butter to test as to whether one of us are a backstabber or not is useless, as we should logically be more inclined to back-stab mid or end-game, and this is only the beginning.

Now Group 1 on the other hand is the most suspicious bunch. My plan may be risky, but I suggest we put a few people from that group to the test. If someone from group 1 is in this third mission and the mission fails, we can nail someone down as the "most suspicious person" based on pure objective evidence into account. Though that does not mean we will dismiss everybody else from the third mission...

We know nothing about Group 3 though...

Remember though, the evidence is clear that VoT is innocent because he had took a risk, which is impossible for a rebel to do. And there wasn't any objection to him being the one who took a risk either.

My plan seems somewhat risky to purposely fail a mission, but it will give us more evidence to work with for future missions. So let us not stick with the same people, as they could backstab us.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:09:54 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 7:40:09 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
At 10/5/2016 3:26:14 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 10/5/2016 1:18:35 PM, MattTheDreamer wrote:
It seems like we managed to a narrow it down. It's good.

This is where you're wrong.

And I don't like this post. Not at all.

Do you mean to say you are finding this post suspicious? Because there's little evidence here to work with at the moment, and Matt pretending like we have narrowed it down seems awfully suspicious.

Precisely
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:13:32 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 8:02:22 PM, triangle.128k wrote:
Based on objective provable facts, we can narrow this group down into 3 groups

Group 1: At least a 25% chance one of these people are spies
Matt
Breaking
Valosa
Fire

Group 2: Possible backstabbers
Butter
Triangle

Group 3: Have not been in any mission
ThinkBig
Aluong


This is hardly any evidence to work with...

None the less, my two suggestions to whom VoT should take:

- One person from Group 3 and three people from Group 1

OR

- Two people from group three, and two people from group one.


Group 2 seemed the least scummy, but Butter may be a spy who wanted to go with the flow, to gain trust as so he could back-stab us. This is possible, or maybe I could be the backstabber if you don't want to take my word for granted that I'm a rebel leader.

But looking at the points we have so far, the spy points and rebel points are really not on the edge quite yet. So taking me or butter to test as to whether one of us are a backstabber or not is useless, as we should logically be more inclined to back-stab mid or end-game, and this is only the beginning.

Now Group 1 on the other hand is the most suspicious bunch. My plan may be risky, but I suggest we put a few people from that group to the test. If someone from group 1 is in this third mission and the mission fails, we can nail someone down as the "most suspicious person" based on pure objective evidence into account. Though that does not mean we will dismiss everybody else from the third mission...

This makes a lot of sense. It's worth it.

We know nothing about Group 3 though...

Remember though, the evidence is clear that VoT is innocent because he had took a risk, which is impossible for a rebel to do. And there wasn't any objection to him being the one who took a risk either.

My plan seems somewhat risky to purposely fail a mission, but it will give us more evidence to work with for future missions. So let us not stick with the same people, as they could backstab us.

I like your line of thinking. I'll definitely take TB and Al, and then probably Breaking and Val.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:13:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Tri is rebel
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:15:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
So far, I think Al and Tri are definitely Reb, and maybe Butter, I know I am.

So that leaves Val, Breaking, Matt, TB, and Per.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:17:21 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
No, I'll most likely replace Val with Per.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:24:48 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
Reading the last 2 meetings, something just seems off about Matt and Breaking.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,573
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 8:28:09 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I am confident that they are 2/3 spies.

That leaves TB, Val, and Per.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
breakingamber
Posts: 1,422
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 9:27:19 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
At 10/5/2016 8:24:48 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
Reading the last 2 meetings, something just seems off about Matt and Breaking.

Wut?

I was joking when I said I was an addict!
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
ButterCatX
Posts: 2,228
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2016 9:46:34 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
I want to hear back from matt on VoT's question before we give the GG, so I recommend not voting it up yet.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT