Jump to topic:

Worst/funniest scum slips you have seen

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 3:45:23 AM
Posted: 1 month ago
When playing Mafia, what are the worst/funniest scum slips that you have seen?

In the drug dealer Mafia game that I was playing in, the entire scum team outed themselves accidently in the public announcement thread.
ThinkBig
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Notable Notes and Quotable Quotes
"I GOT SIG'D"
"WELL FVCK ME IN THE A$SHOLE AND CALL ME A CUCK I GOT SIG'D AGAIN"
-Kiri
If anyone's getting modkilled, it's kiri. Just for his sig.
-7th
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 7:24:40 AM
At 10/26/2016 3:45:23 AM, ThinkBig wrote:

In the drug dealer Mafia game that I was playing in, the entire scum team outed themselves accidently in the public announcement thread.

http://www.debate.org...
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 12:57:10 PM

We once had someone basically out themselves and their buddy because he tried to act like he didn't understand the NK choices. The NK choices were practical, given that the person they NK'd was very active and a good scum hunter with a power role. This player, however, said "I think that was a stupid move on mafia's part, and they should've NK'd [scum mate] or [random player who wasn't very active and had a few players slght-scum reading him]. That would've been better." and tried to act mad about it.

Then, when we all called BS, they tried to retract from it so hard that they blamed it on "over-reacting and being very upset with the choices because they were great players". The DP ended on page 4, less than 18 hours after it had started, and he was hammered by his scum mate.

I can try to find it later
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 1:30:33 PM
I was in a game where the scum CCd a doc by claiming to be bodyguard after an NP with no NK. Luckily I was a smooth enough talker that I was able to get away with it (I was the fake claiming bodyguard) and the mafia won.

Cobalt - You could be scum too.
Matt - I suppose. But I also might not be.

Kiri - Yeah, I don't know what DD is doing.
Vaarka - He's doin'a thingy do

DD - The best advice most often goes unheeded.
Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 1:41:34 PM
At 10/26/2016 1:30:33 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
I was in a game where the scum CCd a doc by claiming to be bodyguard after an NP with no NK. Luckily I was a smooth enough talker that I was able to get away with it (I was the fake claiming bodyguard) and the mafia won.

Lol
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 1:53:24 PM
At 10/26/2016 7:24:40 AM, lannan13 wrote:

Classic
ThinkBig
"I GOT SIG'D"
-Kiri
-7th
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:07:32 PM
At 10/26/2016 1:41:34 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Lol

Lol indeed. I wonder if saph remembers (she was the doc) ;}

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:09:26 PM
At 10/26/2016 2:07:32 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 10/26/2016 1:41:34 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Lol

I know she remembers my first mafia game, where I was dead, and my scum mate was inactive, so during the last DP, with 2 town and 1 scum, XLAV replaced my buddy. Even though there was so much evidence against him, including Sapph being cop and getting guilty, and my buddy already claiming hated, XLAV somehow managed to convince her to vote for the other townie by claiming to be miller.

breakingamber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:09:27 PM

Really sorry about that. Mental note: Write DO NOT POST DO NOT POST DO NOT POST DO NOT POST in the Announcement PM
MAY THE WRATH OF THE MODS BE UPON YOU!
- Master Elodin

"When will [Obliteration] learn that Funtimes' plan of saving/destroying the world with pancakes is the only way? "
"She wouldn't even have to make real pancakes! Just the batter, and Obliteration could cook it with his powers! OBLITERATION, YOU'RE WASTING YOUR TALENTS"
- Voidus and TwiLyghtSansSparkles

"An Epic stage magician and a zombie dinosaur? She sure as Braize won"t pull the line there!"
- Edgedancer
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:12:52 PM
At 10/26/2016 1:53:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Classic

Yeah, 4 years ago and my first mafia game. This is why a lot of the older users don't like playing with me.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:28:59 PM
At 10/26/2016 2:09:27 PM, breakingamber wrote:

Hah, that really wasn't your fault. Fire and Rouk dug their own graves there lol.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 2:29:41 PM
At 10/26/2016 2:12:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:
Yeah, 4 years ago and my first mafia game. This is why a lot of the older users don't like playing with me.

Why did you do it?

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 3:30:14 PM
At 10/26/2016 2:29:41 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 10/26/2016 2:12:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Why did you do it?

Well, it was 4 (about to be 5) years ago, I was young and stupid, so....

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 4:32:58 PM

LOL
I still remember sharing that one cuz I had no better things to post about when I was scum.
ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 4:46:49 PM
Newbie 909 (mafiascum):

Reply to the bolded bit only. I have played 20-40 mafia games on a different website. That website isn't based on mafia, mafia is just a sub section of the forum. I know my mafia well enough, and the site I play games from takes things relaxed, it isn't as in-depth as this site I can tell you that.

Secondly yes I've been scum before so it isn't my first time as scum.

Worst part: He was actually a VT.
ThinkBig
"I GOT SIG'D"
-Kiri
-7th
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 7:39:09 PM
At 10/26/2016 4:46:49 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
Newbie 909 (mafiascum):

Reply to the bolded bit only. I have played 20-40 mafia games on a different website. That website isn't based on mafia, mafia is just a sub section of the forum. I know my mafia well enough, and the site I play games from takes things relaxed, it isn't as in-depth as this site I can tell you that.

I played one mafia game on mafiascum, long time ago. There's a reason I never went for a second one...

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 3:39:43 PM
Went and found the game I was talking about. It starts as early as post #6 during DP2

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 3:44:52 PM
At 10/27/2016 3:39:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:
Went and found the game I was talking about. It starts as early as post #6 during DP2

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/27/2016 3:56:05 PM
At 10/27/2016 3:44:52 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 10/27/2016 3:39:43 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Probably one of my favorite parts of the entire DP (aside from the stuff Forever said) was after the DP had ended, and after bsh had to remind everyone to STOP POSTING, there was just one guy who, for no reason at all, opened the thread, said "Rainbow Dash" and left.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 7:53:14 AM

As the unfortunate doctor in this situation, I'd like to say that it was less your talking skills and more sheer town stupidity. Someone else literally claimed actions that made yours impossible and town *still* ignored it. Thanks for making me remember that I'm bitter about this lol.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 7:54:58 AM
Newbie 909 (mafiascum):

Hey who are you on MS? I feel like I've seen that post before.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 7:56:16 AM

Really sorry about that. Mental note: Write DO NOT POST DO NOT POST DO NOT POST DO NOT POST in the Announcement PM

Better yet, eliminate the Announcement PM altogether like Vaar and I just did starting from the previous series.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 7:57:39 AM
At 10/26/2016 2:09:26 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I know she remembers my first mafia game, where I was dead, and my scum mate was inactive, so during the last DP, with 2 town and 1 scum, XLAV replaced my buddy. Even though there was so much evidence against him, including Sapph being cop and getting guilty, and my buddy already claiming hated, XLAV somehow managed to convince her to vote for the other townie by claiming to be miller.

Between you and XLAV, I'll never live this one down, will I =.=

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 12:57:25 PM
At 10/29/2016 7:57:39 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 10/26/2016 2:09:26 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Between you and XLAV, I'll never live this one down, will I =.=

nope ^.^

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/29/2016 4:14:24 PM
At 10/29/2016 7:54:58 AM, Sapphique wrote:
Newbie 909 (mafiascum):

Hey who are you on MS? I feel like I've seen that post before.

Same username. I joined a few weeks ago.

I think I did see that same post and that's what inspired me to make this one.
ThinkBig
"I GOT SIG'D"
-Kiri
-7th
Discipulus_Didicit
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 7:15:51 AM
At 10/29/2016 7:53:14 AM, Sapphique wrote:

As the unfortunate doctor in this situation, I'd like to say that it was less your talking skills and more sheer town stupidity.

Buuuut... It was still funny, and could technically still be called a scum slip, despite it being a highly premeditated move.

Wise Man - KYS, DD.
DD - Case in point ^
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 7:45:29 AM
At 10/26/2016 2:28:59 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:

Hah, that really wasn't your fault. Fire and Rouk dug their own graves there lol.

Lol
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 7:45:50 AM
There should be a whole page about me for this :D
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 6:42:36 PM
At 10/29/2016 4:14:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Ah, found you. We should play sometime :D

ThinkBig
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/30/2016 6:44:32 PM
At 10/30/2016 6:42:36 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 10/29/2016 4:14:24 PM, ThinkBig wrote:

Ah, found you. We should play sometime :D

We should
ThinkBig
"I GOT SIG'D"
-Kiri
-7th