Total Posts:30|Showing Posts:1-30
Jump to topic:

Super Hero Mafia Sign Ups

fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 8:24:33 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
Welcome to Super Hero Mafia!!!! This is my first time I ever modded a game, so I'll be careful not to screw up, but if I do screw up, tell me.

This will be based on Marvel Super Heros.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

3 mafia and 9 town, please sign up!!!
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/15/2016 9:54:08 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
/in to play or to help mod
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:35:31 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
/in as town
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:38:55 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/19/2016 8:35:31 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
/in as town

That was scummy af.

VTL disc
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:43:14 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/19/2016 8:38:55 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:35:31 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
/in as town

That was scummy af.

VTL disc

I claim super saint.

Go ahead and keep your vote on me, scumbag. See what happens.
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 8:53:47 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/19/2016 8:43:14 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:38:55 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:35:31 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
/in as town

That was scummy af.

VTL disc

I claim super saint.

Go ahead and keep your vote on me, scumbag. See what happens.

If I die, I'm taking you with me.

I claim innocent child.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discipulus_Didicit
Posts: 3,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 9:00:35 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/19/2016 8:53:47 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:43:14 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:38:55 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:35:31 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
/in as town

That was scummy af.

VTL disc

I claim super saint.

Go ahead and keep your vote on me, scumbag. See what happens.

If I die, I'm taking you with me.

I claim innocent child.

This is LyLo, you're clearly bluffing.
Take my love, take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free
You can't take the sky from me
Take me out to the black
Tell them I ain't coming back
Burn the land and boil the sea
You can't take the sky from me
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/19/2016 9:06:19 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 11/19/2016 9:00:35 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:53:47 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:43:14 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:38:55 PM, ThinkBig wrote:
At 11/19/2016 8:35:31 PM, Discipulus_Didicit wrote:
/in as town

That was scummy af.

VTL disc

I claim super saint.

Go ahead and keep your vote on me, scumbag. See what happens.

If I die, I'm taking you with me.

I claim innocent child.

This is LyLo, you're clearly bluffing.

Awesome. So I'll hammer a scum bag and win the game for town, even if it means I die.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kescarte_DeJudica
Posts: 578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/20/2016 7:16:54 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
I'll play. :)
"Never thought I'd be sitting up at 9:20 at night discussing with a random stranger how to best acquire a goat carcass." ~Tree of Death
lannan13
Posts: 23,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 6:01:48 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
/in
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
fire_wings
Posts: 5,907
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 9:43:01 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
At 11/29/2016 6:01:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
/in

1. Think (deciding)
2. Tree
3. disc
4. perussi
5. kesc
6. lannan
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

Rep.

1. Matt
2.
3.
4.
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,730
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/16/2016 5:03:48 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
I doubt this game will ever start but bump anyhow.
"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed."--Mahatma Gandhi
Perussi
Posts: 2,483
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 6:30:29 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 11/15/2016 8:24:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Welcome to Super Hero Mafia!!!! This is my first time I ever modded a game, so I'll be careful not to screw up, but if I do screw up, tell me.

This will be based on Marvel Super Heros.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

3 mafia and 9 town, please sign up!!!

/out

I am never playing mafia again.
The Official DDO Precedent

jesus loves you

DO NOT TAKE THIS LINK: http://www.debate.org...
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 6:43:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
/out

This game will implode from the lack of activity.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,730
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/2/2017 6:06:25 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 1/2/2017 6:30:29 AM, Perussi wrote:
At 11/15/2016 8:24:33 PM, fire_wings wrote:
Welcome to Super Hero Mafia!!!! This is my first time I ever modded a game, so I'll be careful not to screw up, but if I do screw up, tell me.

This will be based on Marvel Super Heros.

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.

3 mafia and 9 town, please sign up!!!

/out

I am never playing mafia again.

How come?
"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed."--Mahatma Gandhi
ThinkBig
Posts: 2,152
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 3:00:52 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
/out
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Need a judge or vote? Nominate me!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
bsh1
Posts: 28,165
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2017 3:52:20 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
This has been in the sign-up phase for over a month and isn't full. Can I put you in the "on hold" section, Fire?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...

Live Debate Challenge: http://www.debate.org...

Summertime Tournament: http://www.debate.org...