Jump to topic:

Replacement Thread

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 4:45:20 PM
Posted: 2 weeks ago
I noticed that when mods for mafia or other games need replacements, they often go around to a bunch of users individually asking them to replace. That seems tedious and inefficient, so I thought that a replacement thread might be a good idea.

Mods or players can post here advertising for replacements, and those interested can respond in order to get replacements faster.
"If life were easy, it wouldn't be difficult."--Kermit the Frog

#Treebrokethechurchbells--DD

"I am after all the purveyor of intellectually dishonest propaganda." --YYW
Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:07:41 PM
At 11/24/2016 4:45:20 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
I noticed that when mods for mafia or other games need replacements, they often go around to a bunch of users individually asking them to replace. That seems tedious and inefficient, so I thought that a replacement thread might be a good idea.

Mods or players can post here advertising for replacements, and those interested can respond in order to get replacements faster.

We need to get Max to sticky this
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:27:06 PM
At 11/24/2016 6:07:41 PM, Vaarka wrote:

How does one do that?

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:42:11 PM
At 11/24/2016 6:27:06 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:

How does one do that?

PM him a bunch until he finally does it
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:45:46 PM
At 11/24/2016 6:42:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:

How does one do that?

Is that how you got your post in the Art forum stickied?

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/24/2016 6:51:05 PM
At 11/24/2016 6:45:46 PM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 11/24/2016 6:42:11 PM, Vaarka wrote:

How does one do that?

Is that how you got your post in the Art forum stickied?

No, he stickied that because he needed to sticky a thread there, and mine was probably the only relevant one he saw in the first four seconds of glancing into that forum

Tree_of_Death
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2016 11:56:23 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
bump