Total Posts:13|Showing Posts:1-13
Jump to topic:

Which is the best?.

GrimlyF
Posts: 1,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 6:45:25 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
I'm electing to spend Christmas on my own this year so stocking up on D.V.Ds.and books I need a really good shooting game.I don't want a MMO as I played Destiny this year and I was repeatedly let down by so-called teammates.
Vaarka
Posts: 11,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 4:08:39 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/25/2016 6:45:25 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
I'm electing to spend Christmas on my own this year so stocking up on D.V.Ds.and books I need a really good shooting game.I don't want a MMO as I played Destiny this year and I was repeatedly let down by so-called teammates.

osu!
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:14:54 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/28/2016 4:08:39 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/25/2016 6:45:25 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
I'm electing to spend Christmas on my own this year so stocking up on D.V.Ds.and books I need a really good shooting game.I don't want a MMO as I played Destiny this year and I was repeatedly let down by so-called teammates.

osu!

Huh!? What is osu?What is CS GO?.people write play this,play that but don't say why.I have been playiing video games for longer than most subscribers have been alive.Want to know the best tactical game ever?.Buy "Gladius"it's like chess with weapons.Best fighting R.P.G?.Jade Empire with a hero who can do all the things an acrobatic person can do.Both these games are decades old and the length of the games you play are based on exploration.The modern game is based on replay because you lose/get killed 100s of times.Games like Dead Rising,Resident Evil and Halo, once you've played through them the first time you can play it again on muscle memory alone.
Mikal
Posts: 11,683
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:51:24 PM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/28/2016 8:14:54 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 11/28/2016 4:08:39 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/25/2016 6:45:25 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
I'm electing to spend Christmas on my own this year so stocking up on D.V.Ds.and books I need a really good shooting game.I don't want a MMO as I played Destiny this year and I was repeatedly let down by so-called teammates.

osu!

Huh!? What is osu?What is CS GO?.people write play this,play that but don't say why.I have been playiing video games for longer than most subscribers have been alive.Want to know the best tactical game ever?.Buy "Gladius"it's like chess with weapons.Best fighting R.P.G?.Jade Empire with a hero who can do all the things an acrobatic person can do.Both these games are decades old and the length of the games you play are based on exploration.The modern game is based on replay because you lose/get killed 100s of times.Games like Dead Rising,Resident Evil and Halo, once you've played through them the first time you can play it again on muscle memory alone.

overwatch is a really really really good competitive shooter
Vaarka
Posts: 11,629
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 12:44:20 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/28/2016 8:14:54 PM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 11/28/2016 4:08:39 PM, Vaarka wrote:
At 11/25/2016 6:45:25 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
I'm electing to spend Christmas on my own this year so stocking up on D.V.Ds.and books I need a really good shooting game.I don't want a MMO as I played Destiny this year and I was repeatedly let down by so-called teammates.

osu!

Huh!? What is osu?What is CS GO?.people write play this,play that but don't say why.I have been playiing video games for longer than most subscribers have been alive.Want to know the best tactical game ever?.Buy "Gladius"it's like chess with weapons.Best fighting R.P.G?.Jade Empire with a hero who can do all the things an acrobatic person can do.Both these games are decades old and the length of the games you play are based on exploration.The modern game is based on replay because you lose/get killed 100s of times.Games like Dead Rising,Resident Evil and Halo, once you've played through them the first time you can play it again on muscle memory alone.

Can you learn to type sentences normally? You seem to have the whole "hit the space bar between words" part down, but you're also supposed to do that once you finish a sentence.

"I like cheese.It is good." <- stop typing like that please...

"I like cheese. It is good." <- start typing like this please...

osu! isn't a shooter game, but a music rhythm game (https://www.youtube.com...)

I guess it could be a shooter game though... (https://www.youtube.com...)
Beginner Series Mafia Mod. PM if interested***
-
"I bet you're thinking right now 'haha I'm a genius'. well you're not" - Valkrin

*puffs bubble pipe*
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 3:26:52 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 11/29/2016 12:50:46 AM, XLAV wrote:
What is cs:go?

Is this pleb living under a rock?

No I'm not. At least not the one you crawled out from under. I still don't know what cs:go is.
Tree_of_Death
Posts: 1,760
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 4:20:34 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/3/2016 3:26:52 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 11/29/2016 12:50:46 AM, XLAV wrote:
What is cs:go?

Is this pleb living under a rock?

No I'm not. At least not the one you crawled out from under. I still don't know what cs:go is.

Counterstrike: Global Offensive

http://counterstrike.wikia.com...
"The world has enough for everyone's need, but not enough for everyone's greed."--Mahatma Gandhi
GrimlyF
Posts: 1,303
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 9:02:25 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/3/2016 4:20:34 AM, Tree_of_Death wrote:
At 12/3/2016 3:26:52 AM, GrimlyF wrote:
At 11/29/2016 12:50:46 AM, XLAV wrote:
What is cs:go?

Is this pleb living under a rock?

No I'm not. At least not the one you crawled out from under. I still don't know what cs:go is.

Counterstrike: Global Offensive

http://counterstrike.wikia.com...

You see?. It's not that hard to be helpful. I haven't seen any ads for the game but I will check it out. We in England are a small market so only the really big games are advertised.Thank you.
XLAV
Posts: 14,342
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2016 11:00:11 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/3/2016 9:02:25 AM, GrimlyF wrote:

You see?. It's not that hard to be helpful. I haven't seen any ads for the game but I will check it out. We in England are a small market so only the really big games are advertised.Thank you.

England? Oh, you are living under a rock.
Baby, you're the highlight of my lowlife

Favorite Debate:
Muhammad Drawing Contest
http://www.debate.org...