17. darkkermit
19. Korashk
20. Askbob
23. Koopin
24. OreEle
25. annhassle

DEAD PLAYERS

belle: TOWN

You are Volkov - the "bleeding heart." Because you aren't one for turning your shoulder when someone is down, you may revive one player from the dead. Choose wisely.

badger: TOWN

You are Ragnar - the "preacher" - Being a preacher of an atheist - yet objective -ethical system, you may hear the confession of any player once every night. You may choose one player each night to have a private conversation with. I will keep your identity anonymous by posting their answers in this thread (and your questions in their role thread). You may converse until the night phase is over.

Day phase ends: Tuesday, Feb. 1st, at 3 pm.

9 votes needed for a lynch.
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Vi_Veri
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:16:21 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
1. theLwerd
3. Bluesteel
5. innomen
6. feverish
10. SportsGuru
11. Zetsubou - NEEDS REPLACEMENT
12. LaissezFaire
13. Cody
14. mongeese
15. lovelife
17. darkkermit
19. Korashk
20. Askbob
23. Koopin
24. OreEle
25. annhassle
I could give a f about no haters as long as my ishes love me.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:16:26 AM
lol, of course Badger happened to be probably the one role that uses a PM, other then the mafia.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:36:12 AM
At 1/29/2011 11:24:28 AM, lovelife wrote:
askbob is of the innocent.

Can someone catch me up on anything I need to know?

And I thought Korashk claimed cop and that askbob came up guilty, and that lovelife was wrong about Chrys...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:44:07 AM
At 1/29/2011 11:36:12 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 1/29/2011 11:24:28 AM, lovelife wrote:
askbob is of the innocent.

Can someone catch me up on anything I need to know?

And I thought Korashk claimed cop and that askbob came up guilty, and that lovelife was wrong about Chrys...

That's true, I thought the lie detector could not be tricked.

Lovelife - what post did you do the lie detector test on?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:46:18 AM
What was Chrys' role? It wasn't announced at the end of the last phase, only that he was innocent.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:52:02 AM
Dead players
Mongoose – mafia – Mirza – can convert one player
Mattrodstrom – mafia – sac8 – goon
Tvellalot – mafia – godsands - goon
Badger - town – C_N – converted to mafia if targeted for nightkill
Alex – jester - Freedo
Puck – town – Dark – can converse with a buddy via PM
Chrys – town – unknown, Vi didn't tell us yet
Belle – town – reviver
Badger – town - Ragnar – can converse with one player at night

DP2 - Lovelife claims annhasle is innocent
DP3 – Lovelife claims mongeese is innocent
DP4 – Lovelife claims Chrys is guilty
DP5 – Lovelife claims askbob is innocent

Anything I need to know about any of these? Is there any indication whether we have a vig or whether the second NK is coming from a serial killer?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:54:11 AM
At 1/29/2011 11:52:02 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Dead players
Alex – jester - Freedo
Belle – town – reviver

Anything I need to know about any of these? Is there any indication whether we have a vig or whether the second NK is coming from a serial killer?

A serial killer would have likely killed Lovelife, since as a lie detector, she risks outing him. I'm assuming that it was a vig that killed Badger, based on his slip up in the PM.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 11:57:12 AM
At 1/29/2011 11:54:11 AM, OreEle wrote:
Dead players
Alex – jester - Freedo
Belle – town – reviver

A serial killer would have likely killed Lovelife, since as a lie detector, she risks outing him. I'm assuming that it was a vig that killed Badger, based on his slip up in the PM.

Really, I thought if anything it would have been mafia that killed badger. Why would a vig kill him? He sounded like a jailkeeper from the PM screwup - isn't that usually a townie role?
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 12:01:35 PM
Are korashk and lovelife the only two role-claims?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 12:10:10 PM
At 1/29/2011 11:57:12 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Dead players
Alex – jester - Freedo
Belle – town – reviver

Really, I thought if anything it would have been mafia that killed badger. Why would a vig kill him? He sounded like a jailkeeper from the PM screwup - isn't that usually a townie role?

I've never played a game with a jail keeper. But if he wasn't mafia, then the mafia may have had a better idea of his role.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 12:14:54 PM
Assuming lovelife can produce the "I win with the town" post of Chry's that she tested, shouldn't we lynch askbob to see who is lying, korashk or lovelife? We can't really risk killing a real lie detector or cop, so that's the only way to test...

There's just a low probability risk that askbob was framed and both lovelife and korashk are telling the truth, but that seems unlikely.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 12:36:08 PM
I really don't want to claim at this point. I've already wasted my role power last night because of Lwerd and I don't want to have to permanently waste it.

I don't really know how I came up guilty to Korashk, the only reasoning I can think of is because I was framed. Just trust me and trust lovelifes reading. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 1:20:05 PM
At 1/29/2011 12:36:08 PM, askbob wrote:
I really don't want to claim at this point. I've already wasted my role power last night because of Lwerd and I don't want to have to permanently waste it.

I don't really know how I came up guilty to Korashk, the only reasoning I can think of is because I was framed. Just trust me and trust lovelifes reading. That's all I'm gonna say on the matter.

Can you explain that in more detail?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 1:33:24 PM
At 1/29/2011 1:29:17 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
So, can we get our usual list? Confirmed town/mafia and suspected town/mafia?

Not so sure we can trust who has been confirmed, or who is doing the confirming. Askbob was guilty by korashk but innocent by LL. One or more of those three are looking guilty to me.
Cody_Franklin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 1:37:08 PM
At 1/29/2011 1:33:24 PM, innomen wrote:
At 1/29/2011 1:29:17 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
So, can we get our usual list? Confirmed town/mafia and suspected town/mafia?

Not so sure we can trust who has been confirmed, or who is doing the confirming. Askbob was guilty by korashk but innocent by LL. One or more of those three are looking guilty to me.

It's possible that Korashk has an insane cop role, or that there was some sort of framing, since a lie detector role is unlikely to be incorrect. Even if we can't trust a list of townies, I think we still need a list of suspected mafioso.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 1:48:46 PM
I'ma be gone tonight at someone house. I'll be on later in the afternoon tomorrow after church. I don't have any valuable info or input at this point.
kfc
Chrysippus
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 1:57:44 PM
At 1/29/2011 11:14:20 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
LIVING PLAYERS

1. theLwerd
3. Bluesteel
5. innomen
6. feverish
10. SportsGuru
12. LaissezFaire
13. Cody
14. mongeese
15. lovelife
16. badger
17. darkkermit
19. Korashk
20. Askbob
23. Koopin
24. OreEle
25. annhassle

DEAD PLAYERS

You are Volkov - the "bleeding heart." Because you aren't one for turning your shoulder when someone is down, you may revive one player from the dead. Choose wisely.

You are Ragnar - the "preacher" - Being a preacher of an atheist - yet objective -ethical system, you may hear the confession of any player once every night. You may choose one player each night to have a private conversation with. I will keep your identity anonymous by posting their answers in this thread (and your questions in their role thread). You may converse until the night phase is over.

Hello, this is very odd. I'm apparently neither dead nor alive.

I WAS going to say, "Avenge me," but now I think "brainzzzz...." would be more appropriate :P
Cavete mea inexorabilis legiones mimus!
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 2:23:46 PM
At 1/29/2011 1:57:44 PM, Chrysippus wrote:
At 1/29/2011 11:14:20 AM, Vi_Veri wrote:
LIVING PLAYERS

1. theLwerd
3. Bluesteel
5. innomen
6. feverish
10. SportsGuru
12. LaissezFaire
13. Cody
14. mongeese
15. lovelife
16. badger
17. darkkermit
19. Korashk
20. Askbob
23. Koopin
24. OreEle
25. annhassle

DEAD PLAYERS

Hello, this is very odd. I'm apparently neither dead nor alive.

I WAS going to say, "Avenge me," but now I think "brainzzzz...." would be more appropriate :P

The Mod did that last time too. The lynchee was indeed dead, but overlooked at the summary of the new day. But...who knows.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 2:39:28 PM

Lovelife was wrong last dayphase. Unless she can give us the post she tested, so we can try to find out why she was wrong, then we can't really trust her power.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 3:27:14 PM
I'm coming under fire? :/

Anyway these are all of the claims that I had tested

At 1/10/2011 11:12:48 PM, annhasle wrote:
I win with the town.
At 1/16/2011 3:20:27 PM, mongeese wrote:
I win with the town.
At 1/19/2011 8:37:35 AM, Chrysippus wrote:
And I win with the town.
At 1/22/2011 11:10:38 PM, askbob wrote:
I win with the town
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 3:30:30 PM
At 1/29/2011 2:39:28 PM, OreEle wrote:

Lovelife was wrong last dayphase. Unless she can give us the post she tested, so we can try to find out why she was wrong, then we can't really trust her power.

I have no idea how I can be wrong unless there is some kind of role that can trick the lie detector.

Also if I was guilty, do you think I would just give false info hoping people would believe something that can easily be shown as a lie?
I'm not sure about killing askbob to prove anything. I think there is some serious framing going on.
Mafia is playing us, but we have a HUGE advantage, we killed like what 3, 4, 5 of them already?
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 3:36:36 PM
At 1/29/2011 12:14:54 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Assuming lovelife can produce the "I win with the town" post of Chry's that she tested, shouldn't we lynch askbob to see who is lying, korashk or lovelife? We can't really risk killing a real lie detector or cop, so that's the only way to test...

There's just a low probability risk that askbob was framed and both lovelife and korashk are telling the truth, but that seems unlikely.

This, exactly.

I'm also curious about what happened to Chrys' role. If there's a janitor, it's possible they covered up Chrys' role so lovelife wouldn't get caught lying. Conveniently lovelife claims Askbob is innocent. It's possible they're on a team together.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 3:37:47 PM

Pretty dumb serial killer if you ask me. Killing someone who was OBVIOUSLY the jail keeper (a townie role!!!) vs. killing someone who came up guilty in an investigation? Nice one lol.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 3:39:54 PM
I really don't want to claim at this point.

Yeah, I bet you don't.

I've already wasted my role power last night because of Lwerd and I don't want to have to permanently waste it.

Conveniently ambiguous and the threat of "permanent" cessation of a role. Nice.

I've been framed before. It sucks. In my defense I've immediately role claimed -- something you seem to be desperately avoiding.
President of DDO