Dr. Seuss vs Roald Dahl MAFIA - DAY PHASE 5

tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 5:34:35 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
NOTE:
Gah, sorry it took so long to put this up.

STORY:
The death of lovelife sows another seed of confusion. The remaining meatsuits gather together and look back over the clues and the claims. They know they're missing something...

PLAYERS:
01. annhasle
02. Chrysippus
03. Korashk
04. theLwerd
10. OreEle
11. Koopin

GRAVEYARD
09. belle, THE CAT IN THE HAT, The TROUBLEMAKER. (LYNCHED, DP1)
05. bluesteel: You are WILLY WONKA, the INVENTOR. (KILLED, NP2)
13. mongeese: You are MUGGLE-WUMP, the TRAPPER. (LYNCHED DP3)
06. mattrodstrom: You are JAMES HENRY TROTTER, a BOY ON AN ADVENTURE (KILLED NP3)

08. lovelife is innocent (LYNCHED DP4)

07: Alex: You are MATILDA WORMWOOD, the VIGILANTE. You are a child prodigy, ignored and mistreated by your horrible family. One day you discover you have telekinetic powers and begin to use them to punish the bad people around you. Each night you may choose one player to kill. (KILLED NP4)
"Caitlyn Jenner is an incredibly brave and stunningly beautiful woman."

Muh threads
Using mafia tactics in real-life: http://www.debate.org...
6 years of DDO: http://www.debate.org...
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 5:49:27 PM
How am I neither dead nor alive?
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 5:59:51 PM
Did I not replace Chrysissipus?

We only have one shot at getting a Mafia. If we fail, we lose. I think everybody should give another role-claim and character-claim.
mongeese
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 6:01:43 PM
For my part, I am Charlie Bucket, a boy on an adventure. I do ridiculous, random things every night. Last night, I ate green eggs and ham, and I don't know what they did to me yet.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 6:08:50 PM
I'm the girl with the magic finger. I can target someone every night, and if they're mafia, something unexpected and bad (but not fatal) will happen. I won't say who I targeted last night yet -- I'll allow everyone to report their night actions first.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 6:13:18 PM
Actually vote to lynch Korashk. Duh. He claimed vigilante, but Alex was killed and he's the vigilante. Also I remember saying that if lovelife came up innocent, we should lynch OreEle... however I'm not gonna ignore the CC.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 6:14:39 PM
Korashk might be third party then. If he were mafia, the mafia wouldn't have killed Alex knowing that Korashk would look guilty upon Alex's death. Hmm.
President of DDO
mongoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 6:23:11 PM
VTL KORASHK

The mafia probably both role-blocked AND killed Alex.
It is odd when one's capacity for compassion is measured not in what he is willing to do by his own time, effort, and property, but what he will force others to do with their own property instead.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 6:37:42 PM
MOD UPDATE:
The mon's confused me. This is the correct living players list.

PLAYERS:
01. annhasle
02. mongeese
03. Korashk
04. theLwerd
10. OreEle
11. Koopin
13. mongoose

Muh threads
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 7:01:35 PM
Don't know what to tell ya. I did kill Alex, but if he was innocent something bad was supposed to happen to me.

Nothing bad happened to me. I don't know why he came up as the vigilante.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 7:30:24 PM
At 1/29/2011 7:01:35 PM, Korashk wrote:
Don't know what to tell ya. I did kill Alex, but if he was innocent something bad was supposed to happen to me.

Nothing bad happened to me. I don't know why he came up as the vigilante.

Serial killer? Mafia? Jester? Meh I don't care either way since I'm pretty sure you're one of the above but UNVOTE for now until we sort this all out. You seem to want to get lynched based on that defense (or lack thereof) which is a bit suspicious.

From last day phase -

At 1/20/2011 10:42:00 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/20/2011 10:40:29 AM, theLwerd wrote:
I have no idea what Koopin is talking about, but if lovelife is innocent then vote Koopin I guess..

Yes. If she [lovelife] is innocent you an kill me.

Lovelife said the mafia visited me on night phase 3. Since she's innocent, we know she was telling the truth. Koopin said he saw OreEle visit me and OreEle admitted it. OreEle was also involved with that BS dream. OreEle and/or Koopin are lying.
President of DDO
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 7:36:35 PM
I know I'm the vigilante, so my brain went right to disguiser. I mean seriously, Matilda is the vigilante.

I'll not be active for about a half-hour. Gotta go to town and return some movies and buy ice for my mom.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 7:42:08 PM
Thirteen total players with one guaranteed third party. I wonder what this third party role is... serial killer? That could explain why Korashk claimed "vigilante" but doesn't explain why he seemingly hasn't used his power yet. So are there 2-3 mafia left? I think Koopin and OreEle are working together.

I'd like to hear from the other players to see what their night actions or PMs said.

PLAYERS:
01. annhasle
02. mongeese
03. Korashk
04. theLwerd
10. OreEle
11. Koopin
13. mongoose

I feel like ann and mongoose are the most confrmed innocent in my mind so far. That leaves mongeese, Korashk, OreEle and Koopin. I'm less suspicious of mongeese now that we know there was a double claim from another book (Matilda) and also his role seems as ambiguous as mine. Korashk is suspicious because he role claimed vigilante, BUT HE LIED. However his response makes me think he's not trying all that hard to avoid being lynched... hmm. OreEle was involved in a fake dream that made bluesteel think I was guilty when I am in fact innocent. OreEle also admitted to having visit me the night that lovelife (confirmed innocent) said the mafia visited me. Koopin on the other hand seemed 100% sure of lovelife's guilt, and agreed to vote to lynch himself if she were found innocent.

I'm 99% sure I'm voting to lynch Korashk -- I just want more people to get a chance to post what happened from their night actions before I do so.
President of DDO
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 7:43:06 PM
Actually I'm 100% sure I'm killing Korashk. Of course the mafia had to kill Alex last night -- or he would have just killed them. Still I'd like to hear from OreEle, ann and koopin.
President of DDO
annhasle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 9:11:31 PM
I'm with L -- I'm probably going to vtl Korashk later tonight but I also want to hear about other night phase actions. I was role blocked last night so I have no info -- I've been role blocked twice in a row now so I expect to be blocked again. :/
I'm not back. This idiot just upset me which made me stop lurking.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 9:23:10 PM
I'm tired of this. VTL Korashk

That should be the hammer. I'm the last mafia.
tvellalott
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2011 9:26:16 PM
At 1/29/2011 9:23:10 PM, Korashk wrote:
I'm tired of this. VTL Korashk

That should be the hammer. I'm the last mafia.

GAME OVER

Results up shortly...

Muh threads