Jump to topic:

Weird bumps

TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 2:09:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I am getting these small in around my belly button, and they have been expanding over the last couple of days... Does any one know what this is? I am thinking its some kind of skin infection or something. If anyone can tell me what this is, it would me much appreciated. Thanks.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 2:10:46 PM
At 3/2/2011 2:09:59 PM, TUF wrote:
I am getting these small in around my belly button, and they have been expanding over the last couple of days... Does any one know what this is? I am thinking its some kind of skin infection or something. If anyone can tell me what this is, it would me much appreciated. Thanks.

Small weird bumps*
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 3:08:58 PM
At 3/2/2011 2:22:16 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You have herpes

Herpes would mean bumps would have to be around the genital area, and that's definitely not the issue. I can't find any sites with good information to help me. If anyone could post a link that woul be helpful. I don't want to go to a any local durmatologists offices and have to pay 99$ just to figure out what is it, ya know?
innomen
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:03:21 PM
At 3/2/2011 3:08:58 PM, TUF wrote:
You have herpes

Herpes would mean bumps would have to be around the genital area, and that's definitely not the issue. I can't find any sites with good information to help me. If anyone could post a link that woul be helpful. I don't want to go to a any local durmatologists offices and have to pay 99$ just to figure out what is it, ya know?

Thinking herpes too. Do they itch?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:05:22 PM
You have herpes

Did you let someone have unprotected sex with your belly button again?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 4:19:30 PM
At 3/2/2011 4:03:21 PM, innomen wrote:
You have herpes

Thinking herpes too. Do they itch?

Not really. I am not having any of the other symptoms of herpes that's why I don't think it's them.
Atheism
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 7:08:12 PM
At 3/2/2011 4:20:44 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
In the unlikely case that you don't have herpes.

Then you have lupus.

Bahaha, that's such a plain way to say it.
You might want to get that checked out. Could be a deadly toxin from a spider bite.
I miss the old members.
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 7:11:48 PM
You have herpes

Herpes would mean bumps would have to be around the genital area, and that's definitely not the issue.:

That's not true at all. You could have cold sore, on your mouth, which is a herpe simplex. Secondly, you can get herpes anywhere on your body, even inside of you. I've seen a guy with a herpe break out on his arm. It was pretty gross.

But anyway, I was joking about you having it. Herpes isn't merely bumps, it's pustules that form in a cluster.

Describe the symptoms though and we'll see if we can't offer a possible diagnosis.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)
TUF
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 10:14:35 PM
At 3/2/2011 7:11:48 PM, PARADIGM_L0ST wrote:
You have herpes

Herpes would mean bumps would have to be around the genital area, and that's definitely not the issue.:

That's not true at all. You could have cold sore, on your mouth, which is a herpe simplex. Secondly, you can get herpes anywhere on your body, even inside of you. I've seen a guy with a herpe break out on his arm. It was pretty gross.

But anyway, I was joking about you having it. Herpes isn't merely bumps, it's pustules that form in a cluster.

Describe the symptoms though and we'll see if we can't offer a possible diagnosis.

There really isn't a whole lot of symptons other than they're small red bumps that all slightly sore that started developing two days ago. My girlfriends convincedd that they are probaly boils and will go away soon, but I might just have togo get it checked.

This isn't mine, but I researched a bit and found a person who had the same thing, and posted a picture. It looks pretty much the same as this.

http://img97.imageshack.us...
Kleptin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2011 11:40:05 PM
At 3/2/2011 10:14:35 PM, TUF wrote:
http://img97.imageshack.us...

Oh come on. No one can field this question seriously?

The bumps are from clogged follicles. You haven't been washing the area very well, that's all. Pay a little more attention to the area when you shower and DO shower twice a day for the next few days and it should be gone soon.
: At 5/2/2010 2:43:54 PM, innomen wrote:
It isn't about finding a theory, philosophy or doctrine and thinking it's the answer, but a practical application of one's experiences that is the answer.

: At 10/28/2010 2:40:07 PM, jharry wrote: I have already been given the greatest Gift that anyone could ever hope for [Life], I would consider myself selfish if I expected anything more.
m93samman
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/3/2011 10:22:21 AM
That's an ugly-asss bellybutton
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
askbob
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:26:38 AM
At 3/2/2011 11:40:05 PM, Kleptin wrote:
The bumps are from clogged follicles. You haven't been washing the area very well

Wow what a surprise, TUF doesn't wash himself.
Me -Phil left the site in my charge. I have a recorded phone conversation to prove it.
kohai -If you're the owner, then do something useful like ip block him and get us away from juggle and on a dofferent host!
Me -haha you apparently don't know my history
Kohai - Maybe not, but that doesn't matter! You shoukd still listen to your community and quit being a tyrrant!
Me - i was being completely sarcastic
Kohai - then u misrepresented yourself by impersonating the owner—a violation of the tos
PARADIGM_L0ST
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/8/2011 10:52:25 AM
This isn't mine, but I researched a bit and found a person who had the same thing, and posted a picture. It looks pretty much the same as this.

http://img97.imageshack.us...:

That looks like ingrown hair to me.
"Have you ever considered suicide? If not, please do." -- Mouthwash (to Inferno)